Shinhwa-2014-here-seoul-concert-fanaccount-compilation 1st night March 22, 2014

(Eric part only) :-*

@暖暖地微笑-心意
During Eric’s opening ment, Dongwan ran up and lifted Eric’s top from behind~ Then he put his mic on Eric’s butt.

Eric saw Dongwan walking slowly and walked up to pat Dongwan’s butt. In front of areas E/F, Dongwan patted Eric’s butt. Eric acted as if a motor has been switched on and began vibrating-shaking his butt.
—-
@火花美男文晸赫_小風妹Mui
About Eric’s waist, he didn’t hurt himself. It was the kind of waist gets stiff after standing for too long so he did some stretching.

@包宅包

At the end of the encore Eric told everyone Jin’s hand was bleeding a little (from doing the breaking moves), everyone please “huu~” for Jin. (T/N: When you get a cut you blow on that part to make it sting less before putting on band-aid? So Eric wanted everyone to blow on Jin’s hand.) Everyone went “huu~”, then Jin said wah it’s really bleeding~

@
shinhwa_Hyan
They acted as old soldiers in the vcr. Eric said it’s such a breakthrough each time, he doesn’t know what to do next time.
Eric, Jin, Dongwan successfully did single handstands.
Ending ment

Eric: We made mistakes in the dance moves today.
Eric: During practice we felt tired too, felt the lack of Andy’s presence. Thank you everyone for coming to support us. Everyone is getting old too, go back and have a good rest.

---------------

Shinhwa-2014-here-seoul-concert-fanaccount-compilation 2nd night March 23, 2014

(Eric part only)  :-*

@BestShinhwa中文网
Minwoo said Shinhwa’s 12th album will meet everyone in October. Eric said he will release a solo album. Everyone screamed, then he said he will consider again.

@雪儿eric_snow
Second ment was daebak! Talking about the vcr, Eric said he has never seen Hyesung looking so flirtatious before, he feels very happy and wanted Hyesung to do it again on stage. So Hyesung walked again the way he did in the vcr. Then Dongwan kept teasing Hyesung to the point Hyesung ran over wanting to kick him.
Last ment: Eric said a lot of special people came today, their parents, their sunbaes.

@渡辺菟丝子-J跟双代表的心豆芽

Eric: Today’s weather is good right?
Fans: Yes~
Eric: Thank you.
Fans: What!!!

@shinhwa_Hyan
Eric: I have been well~ Actually I am very busy, previously said I want to release a solo album.
Minwoo: You want to release a solo album??
Eric: Movie, I am deciding whether to do or not. I am working hard.

Credit: Weibo usernames as indicated, Chinese to English translated by @
minwoohyun

@lhjj, yes he is from what I heard.  Compare to last year concert, he gains back some weight but he lost a bit compared to last time he was on shinbang :D  I never like a very puffed body with bulging muscle, especially the arms.  Nice defined & toned arm muscle is perfect for me.  :)  I don't think Eric will have bulging muscle any times soon.  His arms are always lean & toned.  :)   His six pack is on & off but the moob muscles are here to stay XDD

Surprisingly, despite not having the abs, Hyesung's arms are really nice.  I think Syung has the nicest biceps of them all :D

@innasalvatore, from the artilce I posted previously, it sounds as if he was listing what he would like to do, part of it was teasing too. :D  I hope he will release the CD one day, his singing & choreo parts in Shinhwa are not so much... makes me craving for more.  I wish he has a meatier part in the choreo for Shinhwa's next cb than often being on the back & side like he mostly gets.  Would be nice if Eric break-danced on the 2nd day instead when the news people were there.. I want to see pics from the media too, like DW got lol

2014.03.23 Compilation of After Concert Photos

I don't know most of these people :P
The backstage group  pic is from a Dancing9 crew.
and the 3rd pic is from M's sister

BjfNWHGCcAAgtad.jpg:large
BjafqABCMAAnAOx.jpg:large
BjeAEztCMAEwhX7.jpg
BjaPI7-CIAEla-V.jpg
Bjd0hKSCAAAn_ru.jpg:large
Bjd1Gf1CUAAzpsf.jpg:large
Bjd1XN9CAAENscM.jpg:large
Bjne6z_CEAAlcB_.jpg:large
BjnexUfCIAEwrq1.jpg:large
BjlUzN6CYAA-ZX6.jpg:large
BjfNZTECUAADuIT.jpg:large
橙小宅M_TIMELESS + dinya_j + shelicia92

2014.03.23 Eric Leaving the Concert Venue

Only 9 seconds but this fancam is clear and bright.
Love Eric's outfit here.  It's really casual cool

http://youtu.be/0PBCZKK_tgM&hd=1

He wore the same sweat shirt as Shinhwa's 15th Anniversary last year!!!
Intentional? making a tradition? :P
That sweat shirt is from a birthday gift in 2013 from the fans

BjboGtPCIAAf-N5.jpg:large
2013Bday_EricSupport_04.jpg
Credit rriiee62 + Eric support team

Guest Putri Raja

@inna salvatore and @Phi, thank you for those david statue pictures…^^. I don't know, but just based on my observation in the concert (hihihihi…observation…????!!!), when Eric was talking about his future activities, it seems he just teasing us about his solo album but his voice in serious tone when talking about movie. So, IMO, I think from all activities he mentioned, movie is the biggest possibility soon…..MAYBE…..
@Phi, I went there with my friends. We have different bias. One of my friend crazy about dongwan, another one hyesung, and another is Eric bias. So, I continuously talk about Eric with her which make my other friends getting bored…kkk. 

If Eric do drama/ movie, I'll make sure to catch where he'll do filming…kkkk
Looking at Eric's dad and JJ's dad, just remind me of how Eric hug his members. Now I'm sure, Eric's hobby for showing his affection to the members came from his father site….
Eric totally resembles his father. The face, style and their behavior maybe also similar. If his father also 4D means Eric's mom has double trouble in her life….kkkkk. 

BjkGAM6CMAAKE6n.jpg:large

What a lovely couple….;;)

In one episode of Shinbang, DW mentioned that among Shinhwa member, Eric's family is the most harmonious one. 

Woah..those presents...

@Phi I love muscles, but not too much either. Dongwan has the nicest body out of them all, and he's a great example of the extent of muscles I like. Kim Jong Kook is an example of what I consider not my type, although his body is pretty hot too. Lol. for Hyesung, he could use more toning, I see some flabby skin. Lol. Unless it's just the angle of the camera.

@lhjj
, personally I think DW's body is just like KJK. DW's abs are nice but I really not liking his biceps it's way too bulging. I saw photos of DW's biceps when he wore sleeveless and it looks like a leg of lamb in certain poses especially when he raises his arms up lol (don't beat me but that how it visually popped in my head).

Proportionally wise, he's too top heavy for me. His body is the body-builder type with bulging biceps, heavy shoulder muscles with tiny waist. By no means, it's lot of work putting in for that body and it's hot for some people but not my preference. XD Personally, it's hard to say who has the nicest body in Shinhwa since it's on & off. But proportionally I like RicJin's cus they have nice long torso. Minwoo is not tall but his proportion is good. Putri Raja said: @inna salvatore and @Phi, thank you for those david statue pictures…^^. I don't know, but just based on my observation in the concert (hihihihi…observation…????!!!), when Eric was talking about his future activities, it seems he just teasing us about his solo album but his voice in serious tone when talking about movie. So, IMO, I think from all activities he mentioned, movie is the biggest possibility soon…..MAYBE…..
@Phi, I went there with my friends. We have different bias. One of my friend crazy about dongwan, another one hyesung, and another is Eric bias. So, I continuously talk about Eric with her which make my other friends getting bored…kkk. 

Looking at Eric's dad and JJ's dad, just remind me of how Eric hug his members. Now I'm sure, Eric's hobby for showing his affection to the members came from his father site….
Eric totally resembles his father. The face, style and their behavior maybe also similar. If his father also 4D means Eric's mom has double trouble in her life….kkkkk. 

BjkGAM6CMAAKE6n.jpg:large

What a lovely couple….;;)

In one episode of Shinbang, DW mentioned that among Shinhwa member, Eric's family is the most harmonious one. 

Woah..those presents...

DW is.... "Meat Oppayam" :D 

In a 2007 appearance of ‘Come to Play’ that Dongwan appeared on with Minwoo, he told a story about how when he was all muscle and no fat, Eric teased him by saying, “You are just muscle.  Minwoo is the real mom-jjang (Korean word for someone who has a great body) .  You – muscle.  Minwoo – momjjang.  In other words, you’re meat!”

Credits: Eric’s Twitter + Kim Dong Wan Tumblr (Eng Translations)

@innasalvatore, lolol I forgot about muscles vs momjjang lol

2014.03.2S hinhwa, S. Korea's longest-running boy band, marks 16th anniversary

shinhwa2603e.jpg
Shinhwa performing at their 16th anniversary concert in Seoul. -- PHOTO: AFP

(THE KOREA HERALD/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) - Shinhwa, the longest-running boy band in South Korea, on Sunday returned to the stage with a show at the Olympic Gymnastics Hall, where they held their first-ever concert in 2001.

Entitled Here, the show celebrated their 16 years as a band with the fans who have stood by them through the ups and downs.

In the dimly lit concert hall, thousands of orange glowsticks welcomed five of the six members of Shinhwa - Eric, Hye Sung, Min Woo, Dong Wan and Jun Jin. Andy did not show up, in accordance with his promise to refrain from performing or appearing in public as part of his self-reflection after he was fined for illegal sports gambling in November last year.

The Shinhwa members greeted their fans by belting out impassioned versions of Scarface, Venus and Brand New, heating up the atmosphere with florid dance moves. Between songs, the five singers radiated charm with witty interviews about their recent activities. Their talk was sometimes humorous and other times a serious confession.

They then dedicated a trio of songs, Desire, Isn't It Beautiful and Time Machine, to those fans who have grown with them. They also got closer to the fans, pacing on the stage swiftly and playfully while reaching out to as many fans as possible.

The hottest part of the concert, which made the crowd scream wildly, was marked by Move With Me and U, two songs that showcase Shinhwa's maturity and sexiness. Mannequin, one of the tracks on their 11th album, was performed for the first time, sparking a fervent response from the audience.

After performing the last encore song, YO! the five members gathered on stage and announced, "Today is Shinhwa’s 16th birthday and a birthday needs a present. We prepared a surprise for you, so close your eyes please." Only then did Andy come out on stage in a black suit and a grim look. He apologized for his actions and thanked the fans for standing by his side.

Some emotional fans shed tears seeing the complete lineup of Shinhwa. They chanted "We are Shinhwa" over and over.

Shinhwa have constantly reminded their fans that they will come back as a complete group with a new album in the Fall in a show of solidarity. Their management company, Shinhwa Co, said the group will go on a world tour at the end of the year after releasing the new album in October.

Source: Straits Time

I heard RicMin actually hinted on day 1  of the concert that Andy would come... not saying it right out but for sure many thought of Andy to come on stage during the 2-day weekend concerts

Phi said:
@innasalvatore, from the artilce I posted previously, it sounds as if he was listing what he would like to do, part of it was teasing too. :D  I hope he will release the CD one day, his singing & choreo parts in Shinhwa are not so much... makes me craving for more.  I wish he has a meatier part in the choreo for Shinhwa's next cb than often being on the back & side like he mostly gets.  Would be nice if Eric break-danced on the 2nd day instead when the news people were there.. I want to see pics from the media too, like DW got lol

Putri Raja said: @inna salvatore and @Phi, thank you for those david statue pictures…^^. I don't know, but just based on my observation in the concert (hihihihi…observation…????!!!), when Eric was talking about his future activities, it seems he just teasing us about his solo album but his voice in serious tone when talking about movie. So, IMO, I think from all activities he mentioned, movie is the biggest possibility soon…..MAYBE…..