Saving On Window Movie Maker

M$

Help me, please!
I don`t know what`s wrong with my computer, maybe because I rebooted, but I can`t save any videos in Window Movie Maker, I cut them and I try to save them, but this message pops up,

" Window Movie Maker cannot save the movie to the specified location. Verify that the original source file used in your movie are still available, that the saving location is still available, and that there is enough free disk space available, and then try again. "

And I been trying for about an hour and I download the codecs, so nothing seems wrong and I have a lot of free disk space, I still have the original files, and I`m getting tired of trying, haha, I don`t know what else to do. Do I have to upgrade it or something? Can someone help me out, or tell me another program I can use. This is the first time this happened to me. I never had a problem with it, but now I just don`t know..

Edit;

I figured it all out by myself :)

Archived