Xu Wei Lun Gets In Car Accident: Critical Condition

Guest singerchick

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jlshyang

I've not heard of her as i don't follow the Taiwanese entertainment scene closely but lotsa people around me were talking about her death this morning and now i see this. She does look very familiar to me and she's so young and pretty. It's really sad. R.I.P

Guest hazeleyes0115

^omg those pictures =(((

Oh No...

RIP

yeah,it was still unbelievable. we just lost another great person here on earth. :tears: and LunLun's assistant were not yet told about her death because she was still emotionally unstable because of the accident. poor her,she would be miserable the moment she learned the truth. she might blame herself but it isn't her fault. this was fate. a tragic fate. :tears:

Guest fairytale143

I want to cry, but it just ain't working > <

I am still sad and in disbelief. I don't even know her personally...I can only imagine 1/100 the pain that her loved ones must feel at the moment. She did not deserve this.

I also heard that Lee Wei (Wei Lun's ex) and her were back together? They were such a good couple.

It is so sad when a young life is ended this way. Her death was so sudden and tragic :'(. I feel like I'll be miserable and sad forever.

Lun Lun, hope you can hear all your fan's prayers from all over the world. You will always be missed. You were truly a princess. Above all, you were a great friend, loved by many. Please rest in peace.

Guest koolangel297

Rest In Peace Xu Wei Lun.

May peace and joy be by your side forever.

I really liked her in Love Storm and interviews... she gave cool fashion tips.

Guest 15;;1/2

OMG. I really like her especially in the drama with Zaizai. This is really tragic. Who would've thought that she'd pass away at 27. =X RIP

Guest 15;;1/2

She's really a good actress and a talented musician. So sudden.. She suffered a lot of injuries, too. I hope she's happy where she is right now.

Guest jihye87

i saw the news and i'm really shocked . and still am .. she's such a nice lady .. i can still remember seeing here during a promotion two years ago .. it's really unfair that she's taken away at such a young age ..rest in peace.

Guest invisible_wings

it's really very sad ..

i was reading bout her accident news yesterday and hoping she'll be fine

but got shock by today news that she'd dead.

gosh . really very shock by it .

Rest in peace ..

Archived