Xu Wei Lun Gets In Car Accident: Critical Condition

Guest singerchick

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really shocked to read the news.

Though she is neither my idol nor someone I know well, "sadness" still swept over me just now ... she is so young.

God..it's insane to look at the smashed car and horrific scenes..

In one pic she was posing against that Mini Cooper.. :tears:

She was such a beautiful and talented young girl..Imagine what her close friends and family are going thru right now..

But you are in a better place now..Rest In Peace my dear sweet girl..

Guest hazeleyes0115

btw,Hsu mama is Wei Lun's mom.

another pic few hours before the accident. she even looks so happy at that time. :tears:

normal_LN03_002.jpg

credits francesca of asianfanatics

Guest JaCkiie

yeah life is unpredictable. I still cant' get over hte fact that something like this could really happen. But apparenlty it's fate and many fortune tellers had been predicting that she would actually die that day.

I was just watching some clips regarding about her and i just went into tears. What a tragedy.

Guest naive_nostalgia

Oh my God . . . My heart goes out to her friends and family, and to every life she touched. I hope she can see how much she's loved.

I think it's so disgusting how the media has to be in Rainie and Ariel's faces, as well as her other friends from the entertainment circle, just waving around their microphones and cameras and asking really obscene questions. Yes, they're famous. But their grief shouldn't have to be.

hate those fortunetellers, if nothing happened, then they would just say nothing. now they just say, oh this and this that day cannot do and that...so duh...

yeah life is unpredictable. I still cant' get over hte fact that something like this could really happen. But apparenlty it's fate and many fortune tellers had been predicting that she would actually die that day.

I was just watching some clips regarding about her and i just went into tears. What a tragedy.

:tears: I hope she rests in peace. Yesterday when my sister

showed me this, i was screaming from shock. I never really knew much

about her. But I thought she was really pretty.='(

Lifes too short. :tears:

R.I.P XU WEI LUN!!!

She will for sure be missed.

I CANNOT BELIVE THIS. this was too sudden...

she is sooo young, there is a plenty of room for her career..

may she rest in peace.

too many unexpected things happened this year..

I had a bad feeling for her when i heard the news.. of her met an accident..

man..

Archived