Vidoll (ヴィドール)

Guest hydest

TwT my hw is like nevereding nighmare =_= anyhoo...Happy New Year *hugs* and good luck with your finals ne =D miss you too~!

the offshort from the dvd is the best xDDDD Jui smiled a lot there xDD oh the jrev one? their lives were good but i wished for tomei nakago more ><

oh if anyone wants to listen/watch their work, you can go here

i upled a lot of pvs/songs there but you hv to be the member to dl >< gomen

hw.. eck! lol is it still pilling up like a nightmare? finals was wonderful. x] passed all my classes.

aw... jui's smile!! <3 want to see~ i hope someone uploads the offshort from the dvdt. hehe

toumei nakago. i'm in love with that song.. lol

any new info on the vidoll boys that we love? i wished Rame kept his blog!! x]

darn that fan club!! haha but then you know they've gotten more popular

for them to have a private fan club blog. so i'm happy for them! ^^

i don't think i told you.. but rame & i share the same birthday!! haha when i found out~ i was all happy. x]

is that your vidoll site? =D

[edit: YAY~!! new page!]

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^*hugs* congrats, debbie-chan xDDD i hope i will pass mine too o(>_<)o

and someone did~! lol...in the jrock_upload@lj i guess ><

ahh there's no news but their live schedule at ohp =_= i guess all good things go to their official fanclub then TwT

yeah but it's like everything is for business D: you hv to pay for everything ;-; but i'm not that rich T^T

whoa...sugoi! xDD and you can celebrate with him x] awesome ne~!

and yeah =P that's me who made that site xP you can join ne =D spreading our vidoll's love xDDD

<3

@suju_lovee; you're welcome ne =D

^*hugs* congrats, debbie-chan xDDD i hope i will pass mine too o(>_<)o

and someone did~! lol...in the jrock_upload@lj i guess ><

ahh there's no news but their live schedule at ohp =_= i guess all good things go to their official fanclub then TwT

yeah but it's like everything is for business D: you hv to pay for everything ;-; but i'm not that rich T^T

whoa...sugoi! xDD and you can celebrate with him x] awesome ne~!

and yeah =P that's me who made that site xP you can join ne =D spreading our vidoll's love xDDD

<3

gomen~ for the late reply.. have you had finals yet dear?

for some reason, i can't find that lj.. x] lol do you happen to have the link?

i wish i could join the fanclub as well.. haha we can read their blogs together! xD and giggle. haha

i must join your vidoll site! ^^ hmm~ i couldn't join.. it seems the site is down? i'll come back for it.

yes yes~ spread the vidoll loveee~ haha i went to their official site.. and i was scrolling around

and finally saw the Vidoll video comment for Bastard. x] i know.. sooo late. lol but they're so adorable. ^^

i miss them~ and i miss reading rame's blog!! lol

[off topic: is NoGoD coming out with a new single? was just checking out their page.]

• 4 weeks later...

^hi debbie-chan =D i finally scanned my bastard's booklet ne >_< sorry for the late reply too T_T now i'm uber busy with finals and stuff x_X

Image1-1.jpg

Image7.jpg

Image9.jpg

Image10.jpg

Image11.jpg

credit to me~

oh i put the other pages (aka lyric pages) over here...

http://vidollfansite.multiply.com/

wahh..this thread is dying ;-;

[ot; yeah and they've changed their looks as well xD lookies at k's *-* he doesn't hv to hide his face anymore *-*]

Guest Atmosphere.

Jui is so cuuute and sexy;)

Umm is Rame a girl or boy T-T;; It's interesting how Korean singers don't do that.

Japanese people don't mind this, but Korean people care and they trash you and call you bad names D:

Anyways . . . . . . _________. Vi Doll pretty name:) Insignificant puppet? 0_0;;

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kaiiu

Hey all I found this found this video on YouTube Jui and Rame at Megacon '08. their doing Q&A.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

OMG!!! that girl ask them (I think in the last part) if they like YAOI and one girl even ask Jui "will u bare my children" LOL!

Guest hydest

^omg thank youuuu xDDD *hugs* and lmao i wanna ask that question to jui too xP

@murdoc_19_2000, you're welcome ne~!

@SsUaSmAmNy, Rame-tan is a guy =D

Guest AuditoryImpression

hmmm I've been meaning to check out Kisaki Project with Jui

but Vidoll is really great! they're fun to watch live too!

Rame's shoes are always cute <3

• 3 weeks later...

^Kisaki Project with Jui is amazing!! i loved the songs they produced and Jui's vocal was beautiful!

Pou-chan!! we've been moveddd!! ahaha how are you? i've been checking Vidoll's official

site for news.. but no recent news of anything being released.. maybe their in the studio? =D

so what's new for you? it's a new semester for me.. been in spring session for a month now..

i miss seeing Vidoll's face~ so here's an old picture just to share. x]

vidollca8.jpg

Guest hydest

^*glomps* debbie-chan!!! ;-; i missed you. ahh that's why you're not here for a long while >< where hv you been moved to, btw? o.o

hope your school is fun =D at least better than mine >_< i hv one last exam left but it's a tough one T_T

oh, they've just released this dvd, The game of buster 2007.12.02 C.C.Lemon HALL, last month....here're some photos x3

02-04-08_1536.jpg

02-04-08_1537.jpg

02-04-08_1541.jpg

02-04-08_1538.jpg

02-04-08_1539.jpg

02-04-08_1540.jpg

credit to me~

yeah i guess they're in the studio making new single =D since the other bands like 12012 or even D'espairsRay will released their singles soon ^O^

awww...i miss them too...can't wait to see their new looks ne xD

Guest mandy-

GAH! I haven't checked out this thread for a while too ><

Hrm... does anyone know what happened to Rame's blog again? Did he shut it? Is there a new one? :3

I'm slow, been paying too much attention to other bands.. (;_;)

Guest hydest

^yes, he Did shut it ;-; because they hv re-opened their fc and all members got their own blogs there... yeah...only for fc D:

T_T

*pats* it's alright since you're back here ne =D so wb xD

• 1 month later...

^*glomps* debbie-chan!!! ;-; i missed you. ahh that's why you're not here for a long while >< where hv you been moved to, btw? o.o

hope your school is fun =D at least better than mine >_< i hv one last exam left but it's a tough one T_T

yeah i guess they're in the studio making new single =D since the other bands like 12012 or even D'espairsRay will released their singles soon ^O^

awww...i miss them too...can't wait to see their new looks ne xD

hii my dearest!! hisashiburi desu ne!! ahh~ it's been so long since i've visited this thread. i didn't move~ i meant

the Vidoll thread moved. xD hehe sorry for the misunderstanding.

well~ i checked the vidoll website a month or so ago and this was the new image they had up.

i didn't have a chance to put it here. but Jui looks HOT as a blond. i hope they'll come out

with a new single soon~ i miss the sounds of the Vidoll boys~ don't they look hot!?! haha

sorry for the crappy picture~ i'm not on my laptop, so i can't make the picture quality prettier. haha

but the boys make the picture pretty~ xD

vidollxd9.jpg

Guest hydest

^welcome back, debbie-chan *glomps* xD aww you missed the thread >_< lucky me i subscribed to this forum =P

yeah their new single. BLUE STAR, will released soon xDD

Blue star [w/ DVD, Limited Edition]

Vidoll

Release Date: 2008/07/02

Price: 1429yen (1500yen Tax incl.)

[uS$ 13.67]

External Bonus: a poster

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=POCE-94202

*nods* their new looks are gorgeous xD

^welcome back, debbie-chan *glomps* xD aww you missed the thread >_< lucky me i subscribed to this forum =P

yeah their new single. BLUE STAR, will released soon xDD

Blue star [w/ DVD, Limited Edition]

Vidoll

Release Date: 2008/07/02

Price: 1429yen (1500yen Tax incl.)

[uS$ 13.67]

External Bonus: a poster

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=POCE-94202

*nods* their new looks are gorgeous xD

hehe thank you pou-chan!! yes yes, i missed the thread very much. ahaha how are you dearest?

BLUE STAR?? ahhh!! not until july.. almost there almost there!! hehe

i like the single name.. blue star. i can't wait to hear it! ^^

if it's w/DVD, does that mean a PV might be released?? haha hope so~~~

Guest hydest

^me either xDD yeah that's such a cute name x3 it could be like...blue star was this blue planet's soulmate? lol sorry if it's lame =.=a

yay for the new PV xDDDD

one question...why are there only us being here? ;-;

• 3 weeks later...

^ ahaha blue star is blue planet's soulmate~ too cute. xD

let's wait to see the PV, and maybe it might be blue planet's love. hehe

i can't wait for the PV!! yayy~ =D maybe Jui kept his blond hair in the PV!?

i have finals this week~~ ahh!! not prepared.. T_T i actually have one in 5 hours.

but i don't know why it's only us. ='[ i wish there was more love for vidoll.

they are a really great band. when i heard them live, it was just too awesome.

Guest hydest

^uwahhh >.< gooooooood luck for your exams then >_< *hugs* i miss you ;-;

actually, someone just told me that blue star was a flower name *-* and guess what xDDD they will release a PHOTOBOOK *0*

...but i'm so broke now TwT

yeah he's probably still blond in the pv *-*

*is random*

10066451913rd1.jpg

^i found this pix from Kohsuke(heidi.'s bassist)'s blog and he said something like they're close friends *-*

Archived