Guest SoupSandwich

"Damn Duy your mom is hella pretty... What the hell happened to you?"

I had no idea how to reply to that.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miss_lion

Lol. All the sweet things... I was the first one to say! He just copied it! I'm happy though.. ahaha

'Don't cry, I'll be the one who will cry for you.'

'Bye..Take care...Eat!...Bye....Take Care again... WAAAH!! I can't hang up... I still want to talk to you.'

=p

Guest dearpaperheart.

I got this on the last day of February [the long email], things were happening and my close friend was there for me, I think of him as a godbrother because he's really close to me, and I think this is the most sweetest thing he said to me besides this one;

Em = dongseng, someone younger.

[12:19:34 AM] [Ð] u ? ? g [<- It's his Vietnamese name ^^;]: em ah i love youuu ... (L) ur so cute im smiling now . bcuase of youu .. thanks u really made my day em ah i loveeee youuuuuuu (L).. .... for all these days i thought u were sumone juss to talk to on msn... im sorry for thikning dat... em ah i really love you ! thankss ! =(

^ That was the first sweetest thing I got from him then below just brought tears to my eyes.

Em ah, you know what im thinking of right now? You. If you would leave this world how would I feel? how would Vivian feel? how would Patrick feel? how would everyone that love you. care about you feel? I haven't talked to you alot lately, but em i still love you. i will always.. i will always be here for you... Hey em, stop crying i don't like girls that cry. Your still young.. still a bright future. a cute, caring girl like you and no one cares for you? thats bulli can't read... I love you .. ur a close friend... even tho ive only known you for 3-4 months or so.. it feels as if i known you for a long time. Phuong. please stop... your making everyone worry. your making me worry.. Dont leave me on this world without you to talk to. My life wouldn't be the same without you... Im sure with other people is the same thing. Don't leave the people that care for you have to do this. I care about you. Alot of others care about you. Don't harm urself... if its something thats bugging you.. u can talk it over wiht me .. or anyone... all i wanted to tell you is... Phuong.. i love you... don't leave me without saying good bye to me... don't let me live like this... i really wanna hear your stories again.. i really wanna hear you talk to me on the phone.. i wanna hug u when i see you... and if u leave me... how will i do all of this? Phuong i wanna hold you... knowing you've done alot for me.. i wanna be able to tell u. i love you in person while im holding you... Phuong dont' leave me ... because i love you.

Guest globosapien

you complete me... so unoriginal i know from jerry maguire too, but he said it with 100% honesty

Guest Happy_Day

"Damn Duy your mom is hella pretty... What the hell happened to you?"

I had no idea how to reply to that.

아하하!!

He was most likely joking!! :lol:

Guest MOONA

i was crying, and we were fighting and out of nowhere...

guy: you know what?

me: WHATTTTT!!! :angry:

guy: even when youre crying, i still think you're beautiful, even when you're yelling at me, i still love you, i never meant to hurt you, stop crying please, cuase it's killing me

Guest nanachan

once I thought I have a terminal illness so I wanna to break up with my bf (now my ex) and this is how our convo goes:

me: let's break up.

him: y?

me: cause I want to

him: if you do then at least give me a reason for it

me: fine, hmmm...im kinda sick

him: so get well

me: i might not be able to...plus i might die any day

him: is that y??

me: yes

him: when you die i will walk with you to the end of hell.

me: *silence*

Guest cannotfindserver

i remembered someone telling me 'you're cute' with his gf beside him. i didn't know how to react so i just kept silent and pretended i was reading something. it was an awkward moment coz the 3 of us were in the same room and nobody spoke for a couple of minutes after he said that. LOL. but yeah i secretly find it sweet.

Kay I know you said something relating to BF/ GF or someone I like but I'll break your rule anyway :phew:

1. My friend (the last year I ever saw him before we entered high school :( ) said: "I like it when you smile. You have the most beautiful smile ever, KEEP ON SMILING" I was so embarrassed when he singled me out and said that cause we were in a group hanging out together before summer vacation started >__<

2. A couple weeks ago I ran up to my friends and gave them my regular "hiiiiiiiiii" excessively waving with a big smile on and my friend was like "awwwwwwww THAT MADE MY DAY" (usually she's a very depressed person) and my other friend was like "realliee? Yeahh everytime Hang says hi it brightens my whole day" HAHA that made me happy that I made people happy ^^

3. Someone I used to like -- "You make me happy" haha =) Not the SWEETEST thing, but I like to be selfish and keep things to myself ;)

Guest Happy_Day

Someone once asked me what my plans were after college. Then I said that I wanted to practice in a small manufacturing pharmaceutical company before trying to put one up of my own. Then I asked him, then he answered, "Marry you, of course."

Said Rockette

ㅎㅎ

That's really cute-

Guest mrshyunbin

once I thought I have a terminal illness so I wanna to break up with my bf (now my ex) and this is how our convo goes:

me: let's break up.

him: y?

me: cause I want to

him: if you do then at least give me a reason for it

me: fine, hmmm...im kinda sick

him: so get well

me: i might not be able to...plus i might die any day

him: is that y??

me: yes

him: when you die i will walk with you to the end of hell.

me: *silence*

why hell????????!

why cant he walk you to heaven??

Guest sc0604

"thank you" doesn't seem like much, but it was the moment and the look in her eyes, and the beautiful smile she had, that made it so special

Guest nanachan

why hell????????!

why cant he walk you to heaven??

oh that's cause one time out of the blue i asked him if he would follow me to the bottom of hell if I'm there. The point is to show how far he would chase after me. If everyone goes to heaven after they die then who would fear dying. <_<

Guest jennnayx81

this one time in 10th grade i was talking with the guy i liked and there was this security lady that he knew. we were talking about something and somehow the topic of "b/f & g/f"

security lady: is she your girlfriend?

him: no, she's my wife

(we were never together though)

it made me happy that day :)

Guest the one

security lady: is she your girlfriend?

him: no, she's my wife

(we were never together though)

it made me happy that day :)

Aw, Jenny. You're my wife.

Archived