(we were never together though)

it made me happy that day :)

Aw, Jenny. You're my wife.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest --Fallen--Star--

'If you smile, I smile, so keep that smile on your face 'cause I'mma be thinking about chu all day'

Guest mistapooh

"Yea, I know, it's bitter sweet. See?! See?! That's probably the only reason why I don't like dreams with you in it. It's always so good! But when I wake up and realize it was only a dream, I end up physically abusing my pillow. But the fast few days, every thing was real...All the kisses, the warmth of your hands...all real."

Guest kdclk313

"i like you too"

doesn't sound very sweet but coming from a super shy girl it was very sweet to me because she sounded so happy and relieved...

Guest Annersx3

I was crying because I was really upset that my friend got mad at me for no reason, etc and it's the first time he ever saw me cry in person. He said..

"You look so beautiful when you cry. You look like an angel. You should be on a korean drama. "Ok so the drama part wasnt that sweet, but hey it cheered me up when I was down. ><

Guest globosapien

Him: I love you because you're a jackass.

Me: Just A jackass?

Him: Because you're MY jackass.

Haha. =)

that's cute...

better use that on a future bf

Guest Ayuu~

i was crying, and we were fighting and out of nowhere...

guy: you know what?

me: WHATTTTT!!! mad.gif

guy: even when youre crying, i still think you're beautiful, even when you're yelling at me, i still love you, i never meant to hurt you, stop crying please, cuase it's killing me

aww... thatz the sweetestt thing!!

sadly... no one ever says anything sweet to me... or i jsut cant remember

Guest oochoklitoo

well i duno if he's my bf or anything but this was last night, he was gonna leave to play a game so he said this to me :D

1~ bye angel =)

then later when he came back

2~ me- hm... you should go, its late

him- its ok i want to be up talking to you.

with you is where i'm the happiest, so i choose to be here with you.

3~ u know, i was dreaming of you when the power was out.

i was cuddling this pillow that i named after you.

around 11 p.m.

4~ well ima leave soon to go cuddle with my angel angela. =)

5~ who knew that a girl named angela would become my sunshine =)

6~ him~ sweetie?

me~ hm?

him~ i love you =)

i know its early to say it, but i really really reallly like you

its scary how u match everything i like in a girl so far.

hm.. now that i think about it.. this was all within in 1 nite. :D

and today he was like

"u mean the world to me angela =)"

there was some other stuff but thats all i can think about ^_^

Guest xalwayzxurxaznx

my ex alwayz gazed into my eyes when we were at the park at night and he alwayz told me that i was the most beautiful thing he's ever seen and that he never wants to let me go....(except he did and broke u w/ me..o well)

and then he was alwayz so cautious and walked on the outside on the sidewalk cuz he said that if a crazy car comes, he'd get hit instead of me or hit him 1st and i might have a better chance of getting away... =] so sweet...

Well the first time he said 'I LOVE YOU' to me would be one of the sweetest...it may seem so typical but how it came out..just made my heart burst!

one night in the summer:

It was our 100 days thingy...and we haven;t seen each other in a LONG time right? <gahhh actually 2 days lmfao> but we really wanted to see each other! Soooo..lol

I told him i had to tell him something important, and that i can't say it over the phoen. He really wanted to know what it was...and i was being 'serious' and said we need to talk and see each other.

We met up, and i was pretending to be a richard simmons, and he thought i was going to break up with him, then when he asked about the thing i was going to tell him, i told him "Don't be mad at me okay?"

Him-"...okay"

Me-"...well recently i've been thinking about us..."

Him-"...is this good or bad?"

Me"what? ...oh it's uhh.." I couldn't lie to him! So i just smile and said good..and laughed

Then he was like

"O_O..oh my freakin' God....thank God..i love you"

Me-"O_O..what?!"

Him-"O.O I MEAN ...uhh, i wubs you.." -...for those you don't know..yes we said the cutesy/noobie line! lmfao

Me-"YOU DIDN'T SAY THAT! You said SOMETHING ELSE!"

Him-".......no i didn't..hehe"

Me-"YOU SAID THE L WORD! :fury: "

Him-"...yeah..i love you"

Me-"Do you mean it?"

Him-"Yeah...i do...i really love you"

Then i said i love you..but yah...he was soo relieved, and everything and IT CAME OUT, and i was caught off gauard and ahh!

and the other lines he said :

He e-mailed me after we spoke over the phone..like 5 minutes later to me

"I just realized how much i actually love you. I tried to imagine my future without you...and i just couldn't....everytime i think of me in the future, you're always there, i love you"

Me:"I love you MY HOBO!"

Him: "hobo?.....i love you SO much my LOVE!"

"The more you push me away, the more i will always be here waiting to love you. I don't want you to go anywhere..just stay here in my arms. Because that's all that i need...i only need you."

heheh..that's all!

Guest Smiley0.o

..And i face it with a smile. Believe me, I choose to wait. Even though it's painful, I won't leave..

He didn't tell me, but my friend told me. I think it's the sweetest thing. ^.^

Guest Shadowpup

After working a 20 hour day, I pass out on the bed. After a few hours the kids wake up and start making noise. My wife tells them "Leave daddy alone."

That was really cool and sweet of her.

Guest Apple wings.

you were the first person to ever make me laugh so hard that i was crying.

doesnt sound so romantic. but its something that I know for sure comes from the heart.

we were just sitting down on the beach at night, waiting for the fireworks

the other people were just goofing around while me and my friend just sat down doing nothing

and she told me "u know, I love you. really I do"

even though as friends, it was a nice moment. haha

i was crying, and we were fighting and out of nowhere...

guy: you know what?

me: WHATTTTT!!! :angry:

guy: even when youre crying, i still think you're beautiful, even when you're yelling at me, i still love you, i never meant to hurt you, stop crying please, cuase it's killing me

GWAHH! that`s so cute :lol:

Archived