NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest AmomentIntime
damn. Kobe took over in crunch time.

but Rudy Fernandez is nice.

Kobe was clutch but wade also was a huge lift for that game if it wasn't for wade or kobe they wouldn't have gotten gold

Rudy is going to trailblazers portland is going to get crazy good this season which is scary and I'm not even their fan

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest knockblock
LOL

blazers are so screwed with their cap.

Non guaranteed contract. Celtics also signed Billy Walker. So there will be competetion for a roster spot on Boston for a backup minutes. Miles has to make the cut for the Celtics roster first. Now if the salary cap is affected and goes back against the Blazers because of him it doesn't mean they can't do other things.

Guest DOVAHKIIN
Non guaranteed contract. Celtics also signed Billy Walker. So there will be competetion for a roster spot on Boston for a backup minutes. Miles has to make the cut for the Celtics roster first. Now if the salary cap is affected and goes back against the Blazers because of him it doesn't mean they can't do other things.

Already acknowledged, I know it's not guaranteed. And I know the Blazers will be good on the court, it's just a financial burden in their office IF he stays healthy.

Guest vizion_

Houston Rockets for NBA Champs 2009!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTfBjeIur1c

Although they disappointed every other year... and got robbed by the refs in 2004, this year will most likely be Yao and Tmac's last chance together, with the help of Ron Artest, Battier and Scola, this will be their best chance for a shot at the big prize.

memphis is turning out to have a pretty decent roster with the addition of the big man. marc gasol looked pretty decent playing in the olympics but the team is probably going to tell him to lose some weight, if antoine walker and darko show some of their game, and if OJ Mayo lives up to his hype, they can be a surprise team in the west.

Guest CKcrossover

NBA's newest franchise in Oklahoma City is officially named Thunder

bennett_clay_courtesy_400.jpg

Im a bit disappointed with OKC's effort on the team name, I mean even the team logo look effortless

I totally agree.

The new logo looks like it was hurriedly made the night before the official announcement.

It's like the team of graphic designers pulled an all-nighter and created a really rushed result.

And the colours are hideous...seriously, my high school team had a more cooler logo and colours.

The logo looks so simple and why Orange, yellow and blue???? Are they trying to be a pokemon?

^according to the yahoo article the blue is the color of the Oklahoma state flag and all the colors combined is supposed to represent the colorful sunsets or something like that. and yeah the logo looks so plain, but that's what they get when they choose a lame name that's hard to represent in a picture since thunder is a sound.

Guest Kristtina

im soo waiting to watch denver nuggets player Linas kleiza playing.im soo anticipating the playoffs and everything

does anyone know when the games starts in nba officially???

Archived