NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GO!zilla
wow I smell hater it's okay there are players I don't like either like lebron but I respect him he is a force to be wreckon with and has a great talent he's a great player no matter what anyone saids and you act like kobe's going soon the guy is thirty and has more chances to win a ring with his team, he's improved as a player but your eyes can't see that can you?

The whole shaq and kobe thing is old you act like shaq can win it all by himself it was a team effort for the dyunast that happened years back, when malone and payton was there where did shaq go against the pistons? When he won another ring shaq had dwayne wade shaw can't win a ring by himself no player can they need support basketball is a five man game.

its not hating... its ignorance and stupidity. Just read his previous posts and you'll understand what I'm saying.

Conspiracy theories for next season!

hey I see you on the number 1 slot for that roster~

Guest Aironaz
How embarrassing. 39 point loss... Where did MVP Kobe go?

But Celtics played a superb series. They played with a lot of passion, which the Lakers struggled to find. >____<

Glad KG finally won one. ^ ^

Alas hearing that still makes me depressed there's only so much heartbreak for a girl to take

I agree Boston wanted it more lakers didn't even show that they wanted it

Guest Krn_Track_Star
wow I smell hater it's okay there are players I don't like either like lebron but I respect him he is a force to be wreckon with and has a great talent he's a great player no matter what anyone saids and you act like kobe's going soon the guy is thirty and has more chances to win a ring with his team, he's improved as a player but your eyes can't see that can you?

The whole shaq and kobe thing is old you act like shaq can win it all by himself it was a team effort for the dyunast that happened years back, when malone and payton was there where did shaq go against the pistons? When he won another ring shaq had dwayne wade shaw can't win a ring by himself no player can they need support basketball is a five man game.

yep im a hater on kobe. only player in the nba i really hate. people give him to much credit when its a team game.

lolz on the ignorance part. yall can think wut u want but when the truth comes out it hurts. none of these great players would be no where without help but i guess it doesnt suit well for kobe.

like i said before once kobe can win by himself with all-star help then he would get all the respect from me.

Guest DOVAHKIIN
i know shaq would be no where without wade or kobe but at least shaq gives him credit. i have yet to see kobe give any credit to any one on his sucess especially most lakers fan. they believe kobe is just the right one. i dont care if kobe scored 62 or matter of fact 81 where is this so called i can win by myself he talked about in the past.

Gee, even Shaq gives him credit and respect after all they've been through.

Go read on the entire Shaq-Kobe feud, they were both at fault and said things they shouldn't. And maybe stick to track and field while you're at it.

Jordan was a huge trash talker back in the day, just like Kobe.

And he was deemed a selfish high-scorer by the media and fans, just like Kobe.

And he needed Pippen to win his rings, just like Kobe needed Shaq to win.

Ain't nobody hating on Jordan though.

DurrR..

Guest Aironaz
yep im a hater on kobe. only player in the nba i really hate. people give him to much credit when its a team game.

You are delusional to ignore a great talent like him, you obviously ignored the whole season or the reason why he won mvp. he's not perfect he makes mistakes sometimes the guy doesn't know when to talk or not but at the end of the day he will be one of the greatest players to ever play the game he has alot more years to go it's not over for him. You see say he's selfish but a huge amount of reports, sport commentators, nba players and legends alike disagree with you.

Guest Krn_Track_Star
Gee, even Shaq gives him credit and respect after all they've been through.

Go read on the entire Shaq-Kobe feud, they were both at fault and said things they shouldn't. And maybe stick to track and field while you're at it.

i know i said that go read my post u so called mod. i said shaq gave kobe credit but kobe has yet to give him ne thing to this point. he said it wuz time to move on and lead this team into another championship. shaq has alwayz been giving kobe credit for his success in l.a even after he left but i have yet to see kobe say it back.

Guest xsilentangel

CELTICS BABY!

Holy crap what a blowout.

So emotional.. It's been so long...

I can die happy.. LITERALLY! :tears:

I nearly cried at the end.. It was amazing..

After watching for SO MANY years..... oh my gosh..

MVP Paul Pierce. well deserved..

OMFG I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!

Guest GO!zilla
And maybe stick to track and field while you're at it.

ooo we got a second opinion... you agree with me for once Will.

DO I HEAR A THIRD!?!?

Krn_Track_Star really... just stop. Hajima... you're really embarrassing.

Guest Krn_Track_Star
ooo we got a second opinion... you agree with me for once Will.

DO I HEAR A THIRD!?!?

Krn_Track_Star really... just stop. Hajima... you're really embarrassing.

lolz dont be mad that ur team lost. i understand in backing up your team and ur player but when it comes to me and kobe it doesnt suit well.

Guest aicsos

hurray celtics! im so happy... :tears: was i the only one in tears when KG was talking and Pierce getting his trophy? finally a parade for the celtics!

CELTICS BABY!

Holy crap what a blowout.

So emotional.. It's been so long...

I can die happy.. LITERALLY! :tears:

I nearly cried at the end.. It was amazing..

After watching for SO MANY years..... oh my gosh..

MVP Paul Pierce. well deserved..

OMFG I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!

Word. CELTICS #1!!!!! <333 Paul Pierce totally deserves to be MVP after being there for so long. <3

Omg, I almost cried too! I'm so happy for them.

BOSTON CELTICS, 2008 CHAMPIONS, BABY!

Guest DOVAHKIIN
i know i said that go read my post u so called mod. i said shaq gave kobe credit but kobe has yet to give him ne thing to this point. he said it wuz time to move on and lead this team into another championship. shaq has alwayz been giving kobe credit for his success in l.a even after he left but i have yet to see kobe say it back.

Yes, this so-called mod can read.

Just prior to the start of the 2003-2004 season, O'Neal and Bryant began feuding once more. The opening salvo, at least publicly, came from O'Neal at the start of the Lakers' pre-season training camp. With Bryant absent from camp due to his legal situation and his recovery from knee surgery, O'Neal answered questions about the Lakers' not having their whole team together yet in camp by pointedly insisting that the whole team was in fact there. Though never mentioning Bryant by name, O'Neal's comments seemed clearly intended to belittle Bryant's importance to the team.

Throughout the time leading up to the last of those games, the feud simmered quietly. Bryant engaged in no public attacks on O'Neal. When asked directly about O'Neal he would simply state that the matter was in his past and that he wished O'Neal well.

Yeah I can read alright.

Guest GO!zilla
lolz dont be mad that ur team lost. i understand in backing up your team and ur player but when it comes to me and kobe it doesnt suit well.

actually im not mad.

the lakers deserved to lose.

your ignorance and stupidity doesn't suit me as well.

Guest Krn_Track_Star
actually im not mad.

the lakers deserved to lose.

your ignorance and stupidity doesn't suit me as well.

and u not having common sense doesnt suit me well either. u were all up on kobe's balls during the season where is that now.

ah i finally watched the most crappy laker game! ;P

yes #5 is the luckiest number!! GO KG!!!! :w00t:

Ray Allen kills everyone with his 7 3pt shots!! 0.0 LAKERS GOT DEMORALIZE WITH THAT! xD

haha that's silly Pierce pour the gatorade on Doc rivers the last few secs of the game. xD

& the fans they all thought Kobe was the MVP so they start boo-ing when starting to announce the name of the player. then they got "YEAH!!! YEHEY!!!" when it was mentioned Paul Pierce as the finals MVP! xD

Remember to consult the fengsui Kobe. #24 (d c) means "YOU DIE" in chinese. bad luck for you now. "8" made you lucky before & now you're going down with your "24" smiley63.gif

wow the celtics benchers had did good efforts in leading the game all the way too! Posey what the hell you lucky one! you had 2 rings now! :blink: why did Miami had to let you go like that. I hope that serves them a lesson.

Guest GO!zilla
and u not having common sense doesnt suit me well either. u were all up on kobe's balls during the season where is that now.

he deserved mvp.

and ive said this before, im not a big fan of kobe anyways.

stick to track.

Guest Aironaz
I didn't find this series nearly as interesting as I thought it was going to be going in. Gasol & LO pretty much disappeared.

The series wasn't exactly what I pictured it was lopsided honestly take my hat off to boston, I guess boston fan were trying to redeem themselves last year when they chanted mvp for kobe :P

Archived