NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest something-like

Gilbert Arenas coming back to the NBA had no real purpose, he's now putting up 2 points a game with 1 assist, 1 rebound, and 2 turnovers. That being said i feel even worse for Iverson who's broke, trying to get back to the NBA at an old age of 36, and can't even sign with a Euro league. Oh not to mention T-Mac who's barely getting minutes - 0 minutes during that crazy 4 OT game vs Jazz.

Just thought i'd throw that out there .........lol

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kimbomynizzo

The season is coming to a close, and the Playoffs are on the horizon! I'm hoping for the Lakers vs OKC in the West, and Bulls vs Celtics in the East.

• 1 month later...
Guest What_Should_I_Do

the knicks are gona win 3 straight and head to the second round of the playoffs!

the knicks are gona win 3 straight and head to the second round of the playoffs!

They are gone now :(

Both Los Angeles Lakers and Clipper are the only team tied at 3-3 :o so exiting tomorrow's game Lakerz against Denver last game. World peace is coming back from his suspension :)

Guest dgsdm

This season's playoff potentially could have been great but all the injuries ruined it (eastern conference). Miami's got a pretty easy road to the Finals but I guess I shouldn't discount the Celtics so easily.

I'm not that big of a Derrick Rose fan but I really feel for that guy, sucks to go down like that being such a fierce competitor.

Probably won't happen with the way things are now but I hope the Lakers win it this year lol

This season's playoff potentially could have been great but all the injuries ruined it (eastern conference). Miami's got a pretty easy road to the Finals but I guess I shouldn't discount the Celtics so easily.

I'm not that big of a Derrick Rose fan but I really feel for that guy, sucks to go down like that being such a fierce competitor.

Probably won't happen with the way things are now but I hope the Lakers win it this year lol

yep, Chicago's loss was tragic. Rose gone right at the beginning and Noah too, leading to all those "what ifs.." scenarios.

I also feel bad about the Knicks too Shumpert and Lin being out in most of the final (not so sorry for Stoudemire)

8975336ae07108b3b899007eae732550.gif

Guest xsilentangel

wow celtics played some beautiful basketball

wonder if the lakers got it in them to beat OKC. they look a bit dazed right now.

Okc lacks something lakers have. Experience. Okc is a young team still doubt they can win the playoff this year. 

i want the lakers to win. they do have experience but i'm not sure how much they want the trophy. they are definitely being outplayed. gasol and bynum def need to step it up. the players need to stop blaming each other and get it together. this series will prove how much they want the trophy. they've got to play their hearts out. the OKC crowd is great backup... such energy. feeling bad for teams like the hawks, who have a bunch of bandwagoners as fans. hopefully that game 1 loss, where russel westbrook utterly destroyed them, was a reality check. they need to step it up.

Guest terrorist

Okc lacks something lakers have. Experience. Okc is a young team still doubt they can win the playoff this year. 

lol... the games prove otherwise.. they seemed to be doing pretty good :P

LoliTzAl wrote on 13 May 2012 - 01:40 AM:

lol... the games prove otherwise.. they seemed to be doing pretty good

True. I think they have a great potential in winning this season.

I'm rooting for them.

Guest dainanda123

I'm a celtics fan, but if the celtics don't beat the Heats then I'm rooting for the Thunders to beat them. Hopefully the Thunders will beat the Spurs. Todays game was good.

Guest heartdrops

I'm a celtics fan, but if the celtics don't beat the Heats then I'm rooting for the Thunders to beat them. Hopefully the Thunders will beat the Spurs. Todays game was good.

Guest Bboy Stan

Rooting for those thunders! I dislike Harden alot since he flops so much. Lets see what rules will be implemented by Sterns about flopping for next season. And I can still see Lebron traveling to the basket like always.

Archived