NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest melo.breeze

the heat are looking legit in their past two wins so far. i'd like to see them play against teams with a strong front court though before i can judge properly,that's where their problem lies IMO.

and god, rondo is such a baller, if he had a consistent jumper he'd easily be the best PG in the league. his on-ball defense has got to be the best of the PG's and as seen from the crazy amount of assists he's racking up, the man is a crazy passer.

lakers are looking really lazy on defense imo (this will get better as kobe's knee allows him to play defense against quicker guards and when bynums back to further occupy the post). that opening game shouldn't have been that close. for a team that just came off a championship win that relied a lot on defense, what i'm seeing doesn't really reflect that. the bench is better which i'm glad to see (blake was definitely a good pick up, brown seems to have improved as well), they actually extend leads now, rather than blow 20 point ones.

edit: for a guy who is constantly praised for his toughness and strength, ron sure is shooting a basketball like it was a brick

Guest MELOX18

Rondo and Allen Styling on the Heat.

Have you guys noticed all of Miami losses have come against top tier PG. Rondo, Paul and Williams all dominated against the heat.

Can't wait for the Lakers/Denver game to start. Go Denver!!

Guest Morning Ocean

That's because they have Carlos Arroyo starting.

Clearly, opposing teams are going to exploit that.

Man, what happened to Mario Chalmers? He had such a promising rookie season but has regressed.

The starting point guard job was HIS to lose this season in training camp and he's done exactly that.

Seems like everyone's already been pretty much hitting it on the head with Miami, and I agree with everyone's assessments.

Rondo, Paul, D-Will, arguably the top-3 point guards in the league. It's a tough task to match up against them, but that really does seem to be the glaring hole with Miami, up to this point. Okafor and Millsap have had some big lines against them as well.

Not a bad start at all with Utah's road-trip, coming back from behind to win against both Miami and Orlando, on a back-to-back nonetheless.

Lakers have kind of been flying under the radar with the spotlight on Miami. They're off to a good start record wise and really do seem to be the favorites to win it all. A healthy Bynum could of course make the difference this year down the road.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MELOX18

Yea quite amazing what love did, first person to get 30-30 since Moses in 1982

Nuggets taking on Warriors right now. I hate to say it but Monta is the best 1st quarter player in the league. Always seems to explode early

Guest kimbomynizzo

Kobe n the Champs playing Rose and the Bulls today. Its forsure gonna be a great game. I'm a Laker fan to the heart, but lately they've been slackin, but Kobe hasn't really played more than 15 mins a game. I guess Phil is testing out the new bench and starters.

Rose is a beast though, Bulls are mosdef not to be underestimated at all this season, especially with Carlos Boozer.

Guest MELOX18

Kobe n the Champs playing Rose and the Bulls today. Its forsure gonna be a great game. I'm a Laker fan to the heart, but lately they've been slackin, but Kobe hasn't really played more than 15 mins a game. I guess Phil is testing out the new bench and starters.

Rose is a beast though, Bulls are mosdef not to be underestimated at all this season, especially with Carlos Boozer.

Laker fan at heart??

Get your facts right, Lakers have won in double digits in the past 4 games and Kobe has logged 38 , 33 , 32, 32 and 27 minutes in his past 5 games.

Kobe last 5 games minutes are 38,33,32,31,27

In other news Dampier is taking his talents to south beach

Laker fan at heart??

Get your facts right, Lakers have won in double digits in the past 4 games and Kobe has logged 38 , 33 , 32, 32 and 27 minutes in his past 5 games.

Kobe last 5 games minutes are 38,33,32,31,27

In other news Dampier is taking his talents to south beach

Dampier sucks and the Mavericks are going to win it all.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived