[variety] Chun Sa Deul Ae Hab Chang - Segment On Sunday Sunday Night

Guest jahye

I got episode 11 finally!!!

They go to Jejudo! In the cold!

Listen to Hong Chul swear unintentionally on the plane. It's hilarious!

And you'll be amazed by Hwee Ho. Such a smart kid!

Gina! I saw her pick her nose in the background! Can you find what scene I'm talking about?!

The Jejudo accent is like a whole 'nother language!

They end on a cliffhanger again! What will Bora say to Kyung Han?!

^ :lol: I just did a summary like the Korean previews.

I'll be PMing everyone with the link in a minute, if you don't get the link in your message box, leave a comment here again.

ETA: PMed sarangie, flyfany89, b0ol1nda, Bebexcutie454, n!kk! with episodes 10 & 11.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ChakHanSarah

I was wonderin if someone could send me the link of todays episode to me....hehe..thanx..the kids are soo cute....I sorta feel bad for the oldest kid though..bc all his sibling basicaly are scared of him..or they hate him....

Jahye, thank you for episode 11, but I didn't get episode 10 T__T. Please pm me that too. Thank you so much~ This show is so addictive. The first episode was hilarious!!! I'm in the middle of watching the second one.

I think I PMed everyone that asked for the links. If I didn't see your request for some reason, leave a comment again and I'll PM you for sure this time.

Brief recap for episode 3

11ob.png

Remember Noh Hong Chul made a promise to come back with a new face in the last episode?? :o

27rs.png33ph1.png

Dong Yup and Hong Chul wake up the kids so they can get ready for school. Watch how Hong Chul wakes up the kids.. who wants to wake up like that??? Guess what Sora does when she wakes up to see Hong Chuls face??

49zn.png

Hong Chul thinks it's a good idea to put pictures of himself around the house to make Sora like him. :rolleyes: This is her response to the pictures. :lol:

55tf.png

It wouldn't be a normal episode if Sora didn't cry when she sees Noh Hong Chul. :lol:

69ei.png

Dah Weet is quite the ladies' man! :lol: Shin Dong Yup talks to these 2 girls who both like Dah Weet, but only one of them can be his girlfriend! The older one (on Dah Weet's right) says she'll yang bo (sort of like "give in") to the older girl because she's younger. :lol: Just wait and see what happens in the following episodes!

75in.png

Who would be the only one willing enough to wear this? Noh Hong Chul is THIS desperate to make Sora like him!

82az.png

By now, I just feel so sorry for Hong Chul! He tries soooo hard with no luck! :(

Guest ahyoung

^

well shes the only one afraid of him!!

This is Nam Bora;;; the 2nd of the 11 kids!!! shes born 1989;; and is reeeal prettie!!! she has a fan cafe!!

1bora7lw.jpg

(on the left)

2bora3ge.jpg

3bora0tb.jpg

credits: her cyworld..!

Guest yanouchi2

man...i'm addicted in this show...

can i get the links for:

10. 2006-01-15 (special guest Shin Ae)

11. 2006-01-22 (special guest Shin Ae)

thanks...

btw...can i get the links for nam bora's cyworld??

^ PMed the above people that requested the episodes. :)

Recap for episode 4

11be.png

It's moving day!!! Semi doesn't look like she's too excited though.. and Kyung Woo is the cutest thing ever!

29am.png

:sweatingbullets: You don't want to know where her fingers were right before this..

32mj.png

At their new apartment, they made a layout of all the rooms. Dah Weet is crying because they put him outside of the apartment, in the balcony.

40bm.png

They order in jjajangmyun! Shin Dong Yup makes it look like it tastes so good! I bet it does! Look at Kyung Woo.. SO CUTE!!!

57iy.png

They go to a store to buy stuff for their new place. Dah Weet acts like a true brat and throws a tantrum when Shin Dong Yup doesn't buy him a bike. I know he's still a kid, but.. his younger bros and sis didn't act like this..

After watching this show every week, I see more and more each episode how much Noh Hong Chul is good with kids. He has a good talk with Dah Weet about his behavior and what he did wrong.

60pf.png

Remember when Hwee Ho made the world out of clay? Shin Dong Yup is very observant of this and he knew Hwee Ho would love a real globe so he bought him one.

73sl.png

Even though Dah Weet annoyed me earlier in the episode, he redeemed himself here. He was so cute when he got lost! He asks the camera guy for his cell phone, but he doesn't even know his mom's phone number! It was so cute!!!

83nf.png

They bought an aquariam and fish at the store!

90pn.png

Of course, the episode can't end without Sora crying over Hong Chul.

Hong Chul changed his hair color just for Sora! But even this still scares Sora.

sun10title87tr.jpg

1117pf.jpg

11b3b2b8c52675018ol.jpg

일요일일요일밤에 - 천사들의 합창

Sunday Sunday Night - Angels' Chorus (or Angels Singing?)

I love this segment! Basically a family of 13 (!!!!!) was chosen to have Shin Dong Yup and Noh Hong Chul babysit them. There are 11 children total! There were 12, but the youngest one passed away when he was very little. :(

The segment started at the end of October on MBC's 일요일일요일밤에 (Sunday Sunday Night).

Episodes so far:

1. 2005-10-30 download here

2. 2005-11-06 download here

3. 2005-11-20 download here

4. 2005-11-27 download here

5. 2005-12-11 download here

6. 2005-12-18 download here

7. 2005-12-25 (special guest Ahn Jae Wook) download here

8. 2006-01-01 (special guest NRG) download here

9. 2006-01-08 (special guest Myung Sebin) download here

10. 2006-01-15 (special guest Shin Ae) NO MORE LEECHING!!! :) Leave a comment to get link.

11. 2006-01-22 (special guest Shin Ae)

This show is not just cute and good for the heart, but it's so funny too!!!

The Sora and Noh Hong Chul story is soooo funny!!!!! And all the kids are funny and witty too!

I love all the kids, but my favorite has to be Sebin. I think it's adorable she has a little crush on Noh Hong Chul and I like when she's sassy. The first few episodes, I felt so bad for Noh Hong Chul because he had to try so hard with Sora and they were basically saying he was too scary because he's ugly.

Sebin ^_^

4946448712pinkhans9qd.jpg

When I have the time, I'll upload the episodes onto megaupload.

Oh, I read articles saying Shin Dong Yup's girlfriend was revealed to be the PD of this segment! This show is like their brainchild! I love Shin Dong Yup. He always has the best shows dealing with real people, especially kids.

ah, how sad!!! the youngest one died when he was little?

David cutie <3

& the kid w/ the big head? (jus like my brother..adults say it's sign of genius..but it's not showwingg :rolleyes: )

but anyway, what do they parents do? just sit around and see if the two guys are doing their work? -.-;;

can u send me the episodes? this looks interesting ;D

Guest jahnna092286

Shin Dong Yup + the PD of this show (Suhn Hae Yoon) are getting married^^

Shin Dong Yup announced it two weeks ago~

Congrats to them!! Hope they have kids like these

Guest ahyoung

but anyway, what do they parents do? just sit around and see if the two guys are doing their work? -.-;;

nope!! the parents have work!!!

I PMed the people above requesting ^.

:mellow: I found this question a little offensive. I'm sure you didn't mean it, but just think about the situation.

It's hard enough to raise an average sized family.. but for the Nams, who have 11 children (it was 12 before), could you imagine how hard it must be for them?

It is an extremely difficult situation for them. Not only because they can't always be there for all of their children, but because they also have to raise the MONEY TO SUPPORT their whole family. That's why the older kids in the family like Kyung Han and Bora have to watch over their younger siblings and even though Kyung Han is scary to his younger brothers, he has to live with that responsibility of being like another parent to them and disciplining them because their parents aren't always around.

The parents are torn because they have to work day and night everyday to support all of their kids and being at their jobs all day, it makes them unavailable to their children. So it's great that this show is helping out with the family and I don't think it's wrong at all that the parents take advantage of the benefits the show is giving them.

Shin Dong Yup + the PD of this show (Suhn Hae Yoon) are getting married^^

Shin Dong Yup announced it two weeks ago~

Congrats to them!! Hope they have kids like these

Yup, I mentioned before his girlfriend is the PD of the show. The PD is one lucky girl because Shin Dong Yup is actually very popular with the ladies! A LOT of female celebrities list Shin Dong Yup as their 이상형 (ee sang hyung) because he has a great personality (funny, witty, charismatic, good with words, not that bad looking either!).

Freebie for today.. YOUSENDIT LINK

today's episode

Watching them eat made me so hungry!!! And Kyung Woo is so cute and funny!!

:lol: They asked Shin Dong Yup who he's getting married to!!! And they all know her because she's one of the PDs of the show, so they see her all the time! :lol: They call her hi cue unni[/] (or noona)! That's so cute!!!

:( Kyung Han is trying so hard with his brothers. It was sad when Hwee Ho just threw the letter.

Elephant riding or climbing a snowy mountain??? What would you choose?

Dah Weet.. is definitely not my favorite.

The kids were so adorable in the field!!!

Another good episode! It's short, less than 30 minutes, but still a good episode! :) Enjoy!

No reups from me. If the link dies, ask someone in the thread that already downloaded it to reup please. :)

Archived