[variety] Chun Sa Deul Ae Hab Chang - Segment On Sunday Sunday Night

Guest jahye

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Recap for Episode#2, aired 2005-11-06

12yd.png

It's 7:00 in the morning and Shin Dong Yup is narrating as we see what a regular morning looks like at the house. All the backpacks are set out and the kids are still sleeping. There's so many of them, they're all sprawled out somewhere in the house.

27fy.png

Even though it's time to wake up, all the kids are still sleeping, all of them except Kyung Woo! He's so adorable I had to make caps. ^_^

33pa.png

Watch Dah Weet as he gets ready for school. If you didn't understand why he washes his face twice, it's because he didn't use soap the first time. :P

47qp.png

Sora also gets ready for the day. But what does Noh Hong Chul have planned? A scary mini mask that he thinks is cute. But of course, Sora cries right away and is frightened by Noh Hong Chul and his mask. :lol:

57ay.png

The MCs ask the kids who they like. Saebin and Dah Weet both say no to Shin Dong Yup and yes to No Hong Chul. Luckily, Shin Dong Yup has Semi. But watch Dah Weet as he hurts Shin Dong Yup in that "area" :lol::lol: !

63ex.png

We finally meet Nam Bora, she's the 2nd child (2nd born, oldest girl). When Shin Dong Yup asks her, she says Dah Weet is the biggest trouble maker and either Semi or Sora listen the most of all the kids. Bora is really sweet, we'll see more of her in later episodes.

79zk.png

They ask Bora how they can get Sora to like Noh Hong Chul and Saebin and Bora tell them to change his face. Bora tells him to shave so Noh Hong Chul makes a promise to come back with a new face the next time he comes.. wait until you see it!

87hr.png

WON BIN!!! What does "won bin" mean?? They aren't saying it because he looks like Won Bin. It means "stop" to Dah Weet. Whatever he's doing, if he hears "won bin" he stops doing it. (it doesn't really mean that in Korean..) And I think Dah Weet actually looks like Kang Dong Won..

97gf.png

:D Look at how different Sora is when she's with Noh Hong Chul and when she's with Shin Dong Yup!

They play a game with all the kids where the MCs have to give the name and what number the child is. (like Kyung Woo would be the 11th and Bora would be 2nd) The PD and staff get one of the kids wrong! Suk Woo is the 5th child, but the staff got it wrong and the kids had to correct them. :lol:

103mo.png

Hwee Ho is my favorite boy in the family! He made that small globe out of clay. On the computer, he draws a map of Japan in less than 5 seconds! And that green part is what Korea would like if it was a map. I thought that was creative of him. And he drew in Dokdo Islands too!! Smart boy! :)

114mi.png

Shin Dong Yup and some of the kids are at home playing with clay. You can tell Sora is bored out of her mind and falling asleep, even while Shin Dong Yup is talking directly to her. No Hong Chul takes some of the kids to get Kyung Han a haircut and they take group pictures together.

121qm.png

THE END.

I have today's episode (#10) with special guest Shinae uploaded onto megaupload.

If you want the link, leave a comment here. I've let everyone leech the first 9 episodes, I think that's enough. No PMing.. I don't have too much space anymore. :)

I have today's episode (#10) with special guest Shinae uploaded onto megaupload.

If you want the link, leave a comment here. I've let everyone leech the first 9 episodes, I think that's enough. No PMing.. I don't have too much space anymore. :)

ohh can you send me the link to this week's ep please? thanks! =)

i just started watching this show..

i saw the last few eps with the guest stars and the kids are so adorable!!!

cud i pls hav the link for the new ep?

thnx~

Guest flyfany89

omgosh every one of the little kids are so cute~

i want to babysit them myself..hehe

can someone upload episode 10 on either ysi or megaupload??

thanks in advance

Guest ginaz s t y l e

which episode was the one when they moved to a new house? (apartment) they bought goldfishes & ate jjajangmyun~?

I PMed the following people with the MU link: monkey, purple bora, eun.

Anyone that still wants it, just leave a comment asking me for it. :)

which episode was the one when they moved to a new house? (apartment) they bought goldfishes & ate jjajangmyun~?

Episode 4.

I'm really excited to see what happens this week! When it ended last week, Kyung Han stormed off when Shin Dong Yup was talking to the boys. And they didn't show a preview!!!

I'm having trouble finding the show on clubbox this week..

I usually find the LQ episodes at cartrider2000's clubbox, but the show is not there today! :(

Anybody know what other clubboxes have the show in LQ? HQ is too much to download.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help, and I'll provide a link after I download it.

thanx for all the links jahye! We really appreciate it!

The link you sent me doesnt seem to cooperate...hmm...cant seem to download it

do you by any chance have another link with episode 10?

Jahye, do you mind pming me the links for the episodes with Shinae? Thanks in advance and I thank you for uploading the previous episodes. I just found out about this show now and can't wait to watch it. It looks promising.

Did you try wangja? Maybe it'll be there. It's the regular clubbox link with wangja at the end.

Archived