[variety] Chun Sa Deul Ae Hab Chang - Segment On Sunday Sunday Night

Guest jahye

[MBC] 천사들의 합창 MCs: Shin Dong
sun10title87tr.jpg1117pf.jpg11b3b2b8c52675018ol.jpg 일요일일요일밤에 - 천사들의 합창 Sunday Sunday Night - Angels' Chorus (or Angels Singing?) I love this segment! Basically a family of 13 (!!!!!) was chosen to have Shin Dong Yup and Noh Hong Chul babysit them. There are 11 children total! There were 12, but the youngest one passed away when he was very little. :( The segment started at the end of October on MBC's 일요일일요일밤에 (Sunday Sunday Night). Episodes: 1. 2005-10-30 download here 2. 2005-11-06 download here 3. 2005-11-20 download here 4. 2005-11-27 download here 5. 2005-12-11 download here 6. 2005-12-18 download here 7. 2005-12-25 (special guest Ahn Jae Wook) download here 8. 2006-01-01 (special guest NRG) download here 9. 2006-01-08 (special guest Myung Sebin) download here 10. 2006-01-15 (special guest Shin Ae) download here 11. 2006-01-22 (special guest Shin Ae) download here 12. 2006-01-29 (special guest Shin Ae) REUP: sendspace (credit: flyfany89) 13. 2006-02-05 (special guest Shin Ae) REUP: sendspace (credit: flyfany89) 14. 2006-02-12 (special guest Shin Ae) download here 15. 2006-02-19 LAST EPISODE! (special guest Shin Ae) download here DO NOT PM ME FOR EPISODES. YOUR PM WILL ONLY BE IGNORED. This show is not just cute and good for the heart, but it's so funny too!!! The Sora and Noh Hong Chul story is soooo funny!!!!! And all the kids are funny and witty too! I love all the kids, but my favorite has to be Sebin. I think it's adorable she has a little crush on Noh Hong Chul and I like when she's sassy. The first few episodes, I felt so bad for Noh Hong Chul because he had to try so hard with Sora and they were basically saying he was too scary because he's ugly. Sebin ^_^4946448712pinkhans9qd.jpg Oh, I read articles saying Shin Dong Yup's girlfriend was revealed to be the PD of this segment! This show is like their brainchild! I love Shin Dong Yup. He always has the best shows dealing with real people, especially kids.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 1 MU Link

Clubbox that have episodes:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cartrider2000 (LQ episodes only)

http://clubbox.co.kr/handy2006 (LQ episodes only)

http://clubbox.co.kr/lollol101 (HQ episodes only)

If you want HQ, you have to download all of Sunday Sunday Night (일요일일요일밤에) and that includes all the segments, the hidden camera prank and group quiz segments. And each week's episode of 일요일일요일밤에 comes in 2 files that are 700 MB each.

It's easier to download the episodes in LQ because the segment is cut out and you don't have to download the other segments with it.

Just type 천사들의 합창 in the search box at either cartrider2000 or handy2006 and all the episodes will be listed. Don't get it confused with some other files because SBS has a show with the same name. Just download the ones that say 일요일 일요일밤에-천사들의 합창. :)

Guest thesarahchong

Oh my goodness.

I only watched the first episode before.

But seriously, Sora. I felt SO bad for her.

Imagine, she's practically scarred for life by this crazy man who has yellow hair and a huge mouth and just talks on and on and on and on...

Guest sarangie

ahhhhh thank you sooo much~~

can't wait to see it~

edit-

wow~ i saw few eps...and they are all sooo cuties~~~~

my fav angel is kyu woo (the youngest) he's eats all the time and i bet he's really really healthy~

hm...i also like wonbin~ hahahaha (that's his nickname...real name: nam da whet(?))

he's a cutie too~ ^^;;

They're all cute and loveable!

Everyone has to love Dah Weet. He's so adorable, but he gets a lot of attention. Out of all the boys, my favorite would be Hwee Ho. That 9 year old is so smart!!!

Guest sarangie

^ i know Hwee ho is really smart....i mean when i was young...i didn't know those things...

and i think he really loves geography.

i hate it...took one course (college) last semester

and hated it... :wacko:

i actually was surprised when i saw saebin....i had the same hair style when i was young....

i felt like i was watching one of my home videos...

did anyone watched the ep. 9 one where the oldest one was punishing hwee ho...?

i felt bad for him...hm...i heard many families are like that...where the oldest are the scariest... :ph34r:

my aunt's families like that....scary~ even tho the oldest one is younger than me..

^^;

hm..sounds like i'm the only child right? no..i have four siblings..(5 total) i'm the oldest....

but i feel like i'm the youngest. all my siblings try to fight with me all the time...T.T

^ i know Hwee ho is really smart....i mean when i was young...i didn't know those things...

and i think he really loves geography.

i hate it...took one course (college) last semester

and hated it... :wacko:

i actually was surprised when i saw saebin....i had the same hair style when i was young....

i felt like i was watching one of my home videos...

did anyone watched the ep. 9 one where the oldest one was punishing hwee ho...?

i felt bad for him...hm...i heard many families are like that...where the oldest are the scariest... :ph34r:

my aunt's families like that....scary~ even tho the oldest one is younger than me..

^^;

hm..sounds like i'm the only child right? no..i have four siblings..(5 total) i'm the oldest....

but i feel like i'm the youngest. all my siblings try to fight with me all the time...T.T

Hwee Ho is so smart when it comes to geography. It was very thoughtul and observant of Shin Dong Yup to buy him the globe.

That was sad to watch. He was having a great time until his brother came home. But it's the oldest brother's job to teach them a lesson if they misbehave, especially when the parents can't always be there to watch them.

To get more people to watch the show, I decided to do brief recaps of the episodes! :)

(Please excuse the LQ caps since I don't dl the episodes in HQ >_< )

The first episode, aired 10/30/2005

110hb.png

The intro to the show is narrated by Dah Weet

123by.png

There was a 12th child, but he passed away.

139qs.png144gg.png

153si.png182xs.png

Hate at first sight! :lol: Sora is frightened by Noh Hong Chul's looks and cries EVERY TIME she sees him!

169ao.png

Meet Kyung Woo! He's the baby of the family.

Nothing much happened in the first episode. Shin Dong Yup and Noh Hong Chul go to the house for the first time and meet the wild, crazy kids.

Archived