[variety] Chun Sa Deul Ae Hab Chang - Segment On Sunday Sunday Night

Guest jahye

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks nikki for the link this week!!! ^_^

This show is so great! One of the best variety programs on Korean TV!!!

Bora is so sweet! I was laughing so much when Noh Hong Chul said, "What the hell?!" :lol:

Their English is so bad.

Dah Weet is a bit of a brat. He's really cute, but not adorable to me because he's so bratty.

Kyung Woo is soooo adorable though! I really wanted to hold him like Shin Dong Yup was.

I was so touched when Jin Han made that present for his older brother. I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!

Guest yanouchi2

ack! this one is already blocked >_<!!

can anyone re-up?!

thankssssss so mucho!

can somebody please reupload ??? please....:tears:

thanks..

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE KYUNG WOO AND SORA!!!!!!! aaaaah!! all of them are so cute~! i can't believe they had 11 kids... T^T;;;

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest flyfany89

the link of ep 12 on the first page says its downloading ep 11....

^ oh..because i wrote it wrong on the downloading the site..

just download it..and see if the vid you downloaded..is the one you did not see

Clubbox that have episodes:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cartrider2000 (LQ episodes only)

http://clubbox.co.kr/handy2006 (LQ episodes only)

^ jahye, would you know any other cb's with LQ files. because of the recent thing with cb, they won't accept any more people. normally i use cb, but looks like i'm gonna use the uploaded links here (which i'm grateful for :) )

^ jahye, would you know any other cb's with LQ files. because of the recent thing with cb, they won't accept any more people. normally i use cb, but looks like i'm gonna use the uploaded links here (which i'm grateful for :) )

I'd really like to help you out, but I don't know of any more clubboxes that have the episodes in LQ.

I haven't found a single clubbox owned by a Soompier that carries this segment..

You could try requesting in the clubbox thread.. :(

For everyone that didn't catch the latest episode (13), flyfany89 provided a reup on sendspace: episode 13

And to those who PMed me about episodes, please read EVERYTHING in the first post on the first page.

Any PMs about reupping episodes will be ignored.

Archived