Zhang Ziyi With Boyfriend

Guest sj22

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as their involvement is not like Anna Nicole Smith with multi-billionaire J. Howard Marshall who was 63 years her senior, then it's perfectly fine for them to be together.

Guest the.elephant

whattt tthhhheee i never knew that would be her type. he looks like he's in his 50's. isnt she in her late 20 or early 30??

whatttt this is crazy. her appeal to me went down a notch. EWWWWWW

Wait, how old is Zhang Zi Yi? *looks up*

So she's like 28. Hnn... I always thought she was older; she certainly LOOKS a lot older/maturer than 28yrs.

To be perfectly honest, the guy looks "old," but not that old. Some women are just into older men; I would put him at around mid-forties, maybe. It just strikes me as odd because doesn't her English suck? I would've thought she would've had a Chinese boyfriend because... well, how else would they communicate?

*cough* but she does seem like a golddigger *cough*

Maybe it's not about the money. Did he inherent his money or did he earn it? If he earned it, maybe she likes him because he's a smart man, he must be smart in order to be a successful businessman.

Isn't she a multimillionaire too, so how is she a gold-digger? I think you have to be a billionaire nowadays in order to be considered part of the really rich.

I find it disgusting how many girls are saying things like "She can do sooo much better, ew he's not young and hot!! EWWW!" Grow. Up.

-ginger

she likes him soooo (:

but woooow, hes wrinklyyyyy hehe

haahah thats so mean about saying that he is rich

because shes prob. rich anyway. -_-; she prob. dont need money from other ppls.

Archived