WHO WAS YOUR 1ST KRN CELEB CRUSH??

Guest iluvshinhwa!

mine was wonbin. that was when i was watching autumn in my heart. he was so cute 6yrs ago. then after that was kangta

Guest Lil Snow Angel

Kangta, when i first saw him in H.O.T. and then it was Hye Sung then Lee Ji Hoon which later i found out that they were bestfriends.:D

Baekkyoung from 1TYM. =]

haha i wish i can say that...but i got into kpop when i was FOUR. (: well probably before then too but thats my first conscious memory of kpop. H.O.T. is a group that i grew up with so my first crushes NOT crush but two people....were kangta and tony from H.O.T. ^^.

Guest sujukawaii

Kim Kibum

haha and i still like him i got into kpop last year

but i always loved jpop so yeah that got me into it

Guest ESTHER.

mine was kangta. ^^

hahah, waay back when i was still in elementary.

the fact that he had a yorkterrior made me like him even more. ^^ hahah.

Guest jerock

wow there seems to be A LOT of minwoo and hyesung lovers here. that's cool. :)

gosh, my first EVER korean celeb crush was Lee Jung Jae. :ph34r: that was over 10 years ago. YIKES!!! What was I thinking???!!!

Around that same time, I also started to like a new actor-- Jung Woo Sung. To this day, I am, if not even more smitten with this man. hahaha ^_^

Guest ashleyx

Lee MinWoo. But now I'm annoyed by him and I don't remember why I even liked him so much.

But, it was between him and SE7EN<3.

I love SE7EN still though [:

Guest Lil.Miss.A

It was Eric of Shinhwa... first I didn't know how to differenciate Eric and DongWan :sweatingbullets: coz they both looked similar and both had short hair ^^

then HwanHee of FTTS

then TaeBin

then all the others :P

but yeah those are my "firsts" and I still love them until now