WHO WAS YOUR 1ST KRN CELEB CRUSH??

Guest THEmerryJANE

Mickey from Sechskies was my first.

Then it was:

All members of Turbo (Pre and after member change)

Both Untitle guys

Both Deux guys

Jang Woo Hyuk back in the day.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yaeri

for korean celeb my first has to ryu shi won. omg!!! he was sooo hot back then!!! he still is.

as for gasoo because this is the korean music thread is tony an. how could you not love him?!?!?!? gosh darn he was and still is cute.

Guest becool

kim dong wan. kang ta. you know, back in those days. But now....it's more like the newer people. Not that I dont like those who are still around.

Guest Merely-Tempting

XDD...this is one thread I have to definitely respond...XDD...

My obsession all started with Shinhwa - Park Jun Jin...their 3rd album...XDD...

my first crush, if i'm not mistaken should be JANG DONG GUN..but my first crush with first look totally belong to SOHN HO YOUNG and he still does on the top of my list..loves him so much..

Guest repeat_on_echo

Mine was Taebin from 1tym, but now i'm IN LOVE WITH DBSK!!!!!!!!!! I'M OBSESSED! I like Suju also..

Guest muffinz

mines wz like eric from shinhwa den went hyesung den everyone esle ine the group.now i styill love dem but also wif brian,taebin and others people 2 xD