[drama 2005] Bad Housewife 불량주부

ay_link

[sBS] Son Chang Min, Shin Ae Ra

* Bad Housewife (드라마) *

Aired in Korea: March 21, 2005 - May 17, 2005 on SBS Monday & Tuesday nights at 9:55 (replaced 3 Leaf Clover). CAST: Son Chang Min as Goo Soo-han Shin Ae Ra as Choi Mi-na Lee Young Yoo as Goo Song-yi Jo Yeon Woo as Ji Sun-woo Yoo Min as Park Yoo-jin Lee Kyung Sil as Lee Kang-ja Kim Sung Kyum as Goo Bon-hwan Yeo Woon Kye as No Jin-ye Kim Ja Ok as Park Ok-ja Kang Jung Hwa as Nam Eun-mi Official website: http://tv.sbs.co.kr/badwife/index.html Episodes: 18 Drama summary: The story is about Soo-han, a fatherly man in his mid-thirties, who becomes a full-time home manager after voluntary retirement, while his wife Mi-na becomes the breadwinner who had only concentrated on household chores up until then. The subject of 'Bad Wife' is quite ordinary compared to other dramas. There is no amnesia nor is there an innocent child who contracts a fatal disease like other Korean dramas in the same time-slot. The changing roles of a husband and wife are not such an extraordinary or an unusual subject for a TV drama. However, in such a banal setting, the drama succeeds in bringing out a variety of entertaining situations. By changing roles with each other, the married couple comes to face a new environment and, due to the new environment, they face changes through understanding and conflict. The drama realistically describes the process of such change, by providing a few details of some ordinary lives. source: The Korea Times; D-addicts Wiki To download RAWS: http://clubbox.co.kr/touya (look under SBS folder -- Inferior Housewife) English Subtitles are available to download at http://d-addicts.com 687-42_20050510112402.jpg684-24_20050419113829.jpg The Happy Family :Dbadwife_family2_b_20050307122855.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Ahh~ finally.. lolz.

yeah, I like this drama too hehehe.. i love the ending, so funny hehee

the whole crew was like saying "bbasyaaa!!" lolz.

Shin Ae Ra is soo pretty in here... Cha In Pyo and her make such a beautiful couple :)

Shin Ae Ra is soo pretty in here... Cha In Pyo and her make such a beautiful couple :)

I totally agree with u

Ae Ra is gorgeous and I really like her acting <3

and Son Chang Min... his facial expressions are so hilarious xD

I totally agree with u

Ae Ra is gorgeous and I really like her acting <3

and Son Chang Min... his facial expressions are so hilarious xD

Yeah :) she's really pretty.... i love her hair hehee...

son chang min omg..so hilarious too haha...

there's lots of funny stuffs in this drama.

and oh,... remember that poop song? hahahaha lol.... :D

I love the relationship between son chang min and the daughter.

she's sooo cute. no wonder she won the awards :)

there's lots of funny stuffs in this drama.

and oh,... remember that poop song? hahahaha lol.... :D

yeah XD I laughed so hard.

badwifefamily1b200503071230149.jpgu92p28t3d728915f326dt200505191.jpgu92p28t3d728909f326dt200505191.jpg

credits: ent.sina.com

Guest Jeffversion2

Oh man this is actually one of my most favorite dramas of all time...brought out family values more than any other drama I've watched. I liked the relationship that Soo-han had with Song-yi and how much Soo-han under it all loved Choi Mina. I hated the Chief though. He was an idiot for trying to break up the marriage AFTER he learned Choi Mina was married, that's cruel and selfish and hence he ends up with the selfish Eun-mi in the end.

Also hated Yoo-jin's husband who looked like a sniveling frog with glasses or something...how dare him hurt Yoo Jin she was so pretty in it. Oden was hillarious...and was pretty much most of this drama although there were sad parts too.

Favorite part was when Soo-han was inside that spa singing karaoke with Song-yi and his dad sees him

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest tutankhamun

about Sung yi, does the kid actress win any kind of award ? Her acting is adorable and lovely... so cuteee.

Guest loving_D

one of my all time favorite dramas. it was one of those dramas that kept me watching for all 18 episodes nonstop.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mattson

Shin Ae Ra has a new movie coming out this summer called Ice Bar (아이스케키) directed by Yeo In Gwang.

Guest Galchi

This drama is being shown here at an early timeslot, before lunchtime for it targets the mothers who are at home. It replaced the Sad Love Song/Sonata of Kwon Sang Woo

The title here of this drama is House Husband.

Definitely a funny show, I love the guys acting & the little girl is so adorable.

BTW, Jo Yeon Woo is kind of a cute guy

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jgabriel2005

I like this drama. It's simple storyline makes it easy to watch. The scenes are also funny and the scenes are interesting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived