Jung Il Woo 정일우 -♥- We Love You, Oppa!

ilwoo_aein

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jung Il Woo to make a special appearance in film 'The Discloser'

Actor Jung Il Woo and actress Yoo Sun will be making special appearances in upcoming thriller 'The Discloser', directed by the late Hong Ki Seon.

Based on actual events, 'The Discloser' follows the story of a journalist and former military official joining forces to expose pervasive acts within the military.

The film stars actor Kim Sang Kyung, actress Kim Ok Bin, Choi Moo Sung and others. Jung Il Woo will be playing the role of a fighter jet pilot, Kang Young Woo.

'The Discloser' is scheduled to hit theaters on January 24. Check out still cuts of the cameo actors below, as well as the film's official trailer.

jung-il-woo_1515527038_20180109082177898

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/01/jung-il-woo-to-make-a-special-appearance-in-film-the-discloser

• Like 2

1 hour ago, didixiaoyu said:

Jung Il Woo to make a special appearance in film 'The Discloser'

Actor Jung Il Woo and actress Yoo Sun will be making special appearances in upcoming thriller 'The Discloser', directed by the late Hong Ki Seon.

Based on actual events, 'The Discloser' follows the story of a journalist and former military official joining forces to expose pervasive acts within the military.

The film stars actor Kim Sang Kyung, actress Kim Ok Bin, Choi Moo Sung and others. Jung Il Woo will be playing the role of a fighter jet pilot, Kang Young Woo.

'The Discloser' is scheduled to hit theaters on January 24. Check out still cuts of the cameo actors below, as well as the film's official trailer.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/01/jung-il-woo-to-make-a-special-appearance-in-film-the-discloser

Hi didixiaoyu, thanks for sharing this.  I wonder why he’s part of this project when he’s on MS right now. Can they take part now in commercial activities & engage in any profit-making activity? And he looks to have lost weight compared to those pictures we’ve seen recently. Or was this filmed by him prior his MS? :(:lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, willenette said:

I wonder why he’s part of this project when he’s on MS right now. Can they take part now in commercial activities & engage in any profit-making activity? And he looks to have lost weight compared to those pictures we’ve seen recently. Or was this filmed by him prior his MS? :(:lol:

He filmed it before his MS. According to Asian Wiki, the movie was shot between 9/16 to 12/16.

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi didixiaoyu, thanks for sharing this.  I wonder why he’s part of this project when he’s on MS right now. Can they take part now in commercial activities & engage in any profit-making activity? And he looks to have lost weight compared to those pictures we’ve seen recently. Or was this filmed by him prior his MS? :(:lol:

This was filmed around Nov 2016, prior to his MS. The movie was originally scheduled to release in the first half of 2017, but somehow delayed.

At his last public event, '10thank you cruising party' in Japan, he mentioned that he had cut his hair short not because of MS, but because of the specific occupation of the character in this movie. Finally, we will be able to see fighter jet pilot, Kang Young Woo, soon. :)  Looking forward to it. :wub:

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, didixiaoyu said:

This was filmed around Nov 2016, prior to his MS. The movie was originally scheduled to release in the first half of 2017, but somehow delayed.

At his last public event, '10thank you cruising party' in Japan, he mentioned that he had cut his hair short not because of MS, but because of the specific occupation of the character in this movie. Finally, we will be able to see fighter jet pilot, Kang Young Woo, soon. :)  Looking forward to it. :wub:

didixiaoyu, thanks dear. Finally............we could get to see this movie now, I guess soon.................Ye, can't wait! :lol:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, didixiaoyu said:

I'm so looking forward to seeing him too. Thanks for the update.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@ilwoo_aein, @hugo10, @didixiaoyu, @willenette, @evie7, Waving hi, and thank you for all the updates...

@hugo10, so sad to what happened to your account...

I am so excited that we have a couple of projects to see him in.

I just discovered that Viki has a fan channel for the drama, Beauty Dream.

Please follow the channel, and tell all your friends about it too...  (well, right now there is a problem with following channels on Viki. Hopefully it will be fixed soon)

https://www.viki.com/tv/35691c-beauty-dream?q=beauty dream

Please also submit license requests forms to Viki.

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

Please feel free to contribute to the Viki channel with wonderful photos of Jung Il Woo, from this drama.

According to MDL, Infinite's Kim Sung-kyu  is in this drama too. Is that correct? If so, that should help to license the drama and possibly help toward a successful run too.

https://mydramalist.com/15932-beautiful-woman

I hope it gets licensed, and also that it has a successful run.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, didixiaoyu said:

Jung Il Woo as fighter jet pilot, Kang Young Woo, in "The Discloser, 2016"

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/225772

Hi didixiaoyu, thanks for sharing the picture + the link. I know this is not recent but I love his looks here. This movie has been popularized as "the most courageous film”. I guess he is currently serving as a social service agent, am I right? I miss JIW on the screen who shows his charm in his various works. Based from the picture, I guess he plays an air force pilot' in the movie?  His tidy look and wearing this pilot uniform could beat the hearts faster of his many female fans.  Just looking at him makes me anticipate his return more to the screen.  I am glad of the unexpected appearance of Jeong Ilwoo" in this movie. :lol:

On 1/23/2018 at 11:48 AM, hugo10 said:

The Discloser Jung Il Woo's cut

Hi hugo, thanks for sharing this clip. Wait..........is this movie to be released this week? :lol:

• Like 1