Jung Il Woo 정일우 -♥- We Love You, Oppa!

ilwoo_aein

MC took the book 'Millie Marotta's Animal Kingdom' out of Jung Il Woo's satchel at Rainbo 'Woo' Japan Fan Meeting on 150425. And then Jung made a short introduction about this book.

src: DC & TAKE OUT LIVE app

• Like 1

[Jung Ilwoo schedule update] 

1. 19 May 2015: Jung Ilwoo's fan-signing to be held at Shanghai Pudong International Convention Center.

2. 13 June 2015: Special guest for 'Band Man' (MAAN) exclusive performance at Hongdae KT & G Sangsangmadang.

<source: jungilwoocom>

• Like 1

News bites: May 9, 2015

• Aww, this movie sounds cute, but what is it about Korean men being cast as C-level executives of IT companies in Chinese movies? In Rise of a Tomboy, Jung Il-woo(Records of a Night Watchman) will play the CEO of an IT firm, who’s very pragmatic on the job but who, in his personal life, is earnest about finding true love. The movie is a rom-com about a woman (Zhao Li Ying) who pooh-poohs the idea of love and tries to unravel the mystery of romance using mathematical formulas. Jung’s CEO will inspect Zhai’s love formula and help to develop an application for it, falling in love with Zhai in the process. Rise of a Tomboy is directed by Guo Dalei and also stars Hans Zhang and Kimmy Tong. [Osen]

Source: Dramabeans

Jung Il Woo joins cast for Chinese movie “The Rise of a Tomboy”

Posted on May 9, 2015

After gaining an increase in popularity recently, Jung Il Woo will be proceeding with his next acting project, joining the cast for the upcoming Chinese movie The Rise of a Tomboy.

After starring in MBC drama The Night Watchman’s Journal that ended six months ago and making a winning appearance on Running Man alongside FTISLAND‘s Hongki and CNBLUE‘s Yonghwa last month, the actor has accepted a new acting role and will be meeting his fans in theaters again. This will be his big screen comeback in eight years since the Korean movie Love, First in 2007.

Both the official movie Weibo account and Jung Il Woo’s agency Star-K Entertainment confirmed his casting appearance. The movie is reported to be filming in Beijing and Sydney.

The Rise of a Tomboy is a romantic comedy film, where the female lead tries to use mathematical formulas to find out how love works, but only to realize in the end that true love is about being able to feel the heartbeat of the other person.

Jung Il Woo is said to be partnering with Chinese actress Zanilia Zhao Liying, and also have scenes with Chinese actor Hans Zhang. He will play the role as CEO of an IT enterprise, being cold-hearted at work, but actually also wanting to passionately fall in love, befitting his real life character. He is a refined gentleman with a good educational background and receives a high salary.

There were concerns if the actor could perform well as he usually only acted in Korean films, but Jung Il Woo expressed, “It is my first time filming overseas, so I am very worried, but the director and the staff are doing a good job coordinating, so I could adapt well. I started off with a good feeling, so I feel the film will come out well and I am already looking forward to it. Please show a lot of love and support for the movie.”

Source: The Star and The Rise of a Tomboy Weibo

• Like 1

Jung Il Woo ends 8-year movie hiatus with 'The Rise of a Tomboy'

Sunday, May 10, 2015   By loveluy takyo

After eight years since his last movie, which was a Korean film 'Love, First,' Jung Il Woo will be returning in the big screen thru the upcoming Chinese movie 'The Rise of a Tomboy.'

'The Rise of a Tomboy' has a romantic comedy theme. The female lead tries to find out how love works thru the usage of mathematical formulas, but she will learn eventually that true love is about feelings. 

Jung Il Woo will portray a role of a cold-hearted CEO of an IT company, but will see self wanting to fall in love. He is said to be partnered with Chinese actress Zanilia Zhao Liying.

written by: loveluytakyo@dkpopnews.net
SOURCE: The Star
Edited by didixiaoyu

Jung Il Woo joins cast for Chinese movie “The Rise of a Tomboy”

Posted on May 9, 2015

jungilwoo.jpg

After gaining an increase in popularity recently, Jung Il Woo will be proceeding with his next acting project, joining the cast for the upcoming Chinese movie The Rise of a Tomboy.

After starring in MBC drama The Night Watchman’s Journal that ended six months ago and making a winning appearance on Running Man alongside FTISLAND‘s Hongki and CNBLUE‘s Yonghwa last month, the actor has accepted a new acting role and will be meeting his fans in theaters again. This will be his big screen comeback in eight years since the Korean movie Love, First in 2007.

Both the official movie Weibo account and Jung Il Woo’s agency Star-K Entertainment confirmed his casting appearance. The movie is reported to be filming in Beijing and Sydney.

The Rise of a Tomboy is a romantic comedy film, where the female lead tries to use mathematical formulas to find out how love works, but only to realize in the end that true love is about being able to feel the heartbeat of the other person.

Jung Il Woo is said to be partnering with Chinese actress Zanilia Zhao Liying, and also have scenes with Chinese actor Hans Zhang. He will play the role as CEO of an IT enterprise, being cold-hearted at work, but actually also wanting to passionately fall in love, befitting his real life character. He is a refined gentleman with a good educational background and receives a high salary.

There were concerns if the actor could perform well as he usually only acted in Korean films, but Jung Il Woo expressed, “It is my first time filming overseas, so I am very worried, but the director and the staff are doing a good job coordinating, so I could adapt well. I started off with a good feeling, so I feel the film will come out well and I am already looking forward to it. Please show a lot of love and support for the movie.”

Source: The Star and The Rise of a Tomboy Weibo

Jung Il Woo ends 8-year movie hiatus with 'The Rise of a Tomboy'

Sunday, May 10, 2015   By loveluy takyo

Jung%2BIl%2BWoo.jpg

After eight years since his last movie, which was a Korean film 'Love, First,' Jung Il Woo will be returning in the big screen thru the upcoming Chinese movie 'The Rise of a Tomboy.'

'The Rise of a Tomboy' has a romantic comedy theme. The female lead tries to find out how love works thru the usage of mathematical formulas, but she will learn eventually that true love is about feelings. 

Jung Il Woo will portray a role of a cold-hearted CEO of an IT company, but will see self wanting to fall in love. He is said to be partnered with Chinese actress Zanilia Zhao Liying.

written by: loveluytakyo@dkpopnews.net
SOURCE: The Star

[!] Jung Ilwoo is the new model for Chinese cosmetic brand 'SKIN ANNIVERSARY'. As the new model, Jung Ilwoo will attend CHINA BEAUTY EXHIBITION 2015 (CBE 2015) which is to be held in Shanghai from 19 - 21 May 2015. Starting May 19, Jung Ilwoo will do the promotions as the new brand ambassador. He is scheduled to meet his Chinese fans who visit 'SKIN ANNIVERSARY' booth at CBE 2015.

• Like 1

[!] Jung Ilwoo is the new model for Chinese cosmetic brand 'SKIN ANNIVERSARY'. As the new model, Jung Ilwoo will attend CHINA BEAUTY EXHIBITION 2015 (CBE 2015) which is to be held in Shanghai from 19 - 21 May 2015. Starting May 19, Jung Ilwoo will do the promotions as the new brand ambassador. He is scheduled to meet his Chinese fans who visit 'SKIN ANNIVERSARY' booth at CBE 2015.

​Congratulations to Ilwoo!!  The event official site is http://en.chinabeautyexpo.com/