Always give my love to you, yeah~

Guest Vaerie

Guest Vaerie
>>>Sometimes you win, Sometimes you lose<<<
-01/24 EDIT: BLAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'mma redo these asap...I just listened to them again a few hours ago and it sounds like I'm half asleep and not even trying...actually I probably was half asleep lol I remember singing them sometime in the morning right after I woke up... Okieday, so I absolutely love the song "Always" by Mai Kuraki...and I recently got Aika Ohno's self-cover albums (albums of Aika singing in English the songs she composed for other GIZA Studio artists, with the instrumental tracks re-arranged/remixed) and I completely fell in love with her version as well. Sooooo...I sang both of them XD IMO, neither of them turned out toooo bad (one of them is pretty choppy sounding, tho)...but still not nearly as good as I wish I could be. The Mai Kuraki version is more mellow; almost like a R&B/pop mixture. Aika Ohno's is much more upbeat and fun (her rearranged songs are much better than those with the original singers). The thing I like about these 2 songs is that in one, Mai K. is the lead vocalist, while Aika is in the backround and in the other it's switched (you can hear Mai in the second verse most clearly when she says "hopes and dreams...don't you believe") ~I'll always be there, right by your side~ So...yeah...since the lyrics aren't online anywhere... Aika Ohno - Always (sorry if I make any typos) It's never too late, just start from now Believe in yourself, you showed me how I will not give up on you, I know that I must try The day that I met you changed my life When I feel I don't have anything, then I close my eyes to sunny days This place is where you and I can always stay always, feeling this love inside, no reason left to hide if we should fade apart, I know my heart won't be the same, so, this has to be our time, to take these wings and fly up to the clouds above to feel this love oh yeah Never give up on your hopes and dreams Fight 'till the end, don't you believe? No one ever notices, just how these things begin Sometimes you find out in the end In your heart you keep this hope alive, could it be your dream's the same as mine? Just close your eyes and you will find, find me there always, find hope, can't you see, how big this dream could be? it can be tough sometimes but it can come true if we try I, I know you'll come around, each moment, so profound it makes you stronger when your heart begins to understand Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, it doesn't matter You make mistakes, but for a reason There's a chance to be one God bless ya' for being yourself Sometimes life's so beautiful yeah always give my love, always give my love to you always give my love, always give my love to you...

Guest _MaJa_1234

UHNOOOOOOO it's Nick singing!!! Hehehe, how are u my darling :P ? I like the song but I can't really hear you.... TURN IT UP yO!

Guest Vaerie

UHNOOOOOOO it's Nick singing!!! Hehehe, how are u my darling :P ? I like the song but I can't really hear you.... TURN IT UP yO!

Ahhh...the consequences of vocal reduction...uber loud backing vocals...

I wish I could get the other one up...it's a little bit better, but soundclick is being a hello kitty :fury:

Guest Celestial Child

I like your voice a lot but the bg vocals over powered you into the succumb of being backup singer.

You gotta scream for us :sweatingbullets:

Guest _MaJa_1234

I wish I could get the other one up...it's a little bit better, but soundclick is being a hello kitty :fury:

:D sou ka...well then I shall wait :w00t:

Guest fantasiimaker

XDD Now who's the mind reader? I had this kuraki song in my head lol <3 It's one of her best.

Hmm I've never heard the cover version o_o

mai.k ver - Good job =) On the chorus, you sound slightly out of breath. It must not be easy to sing so low XD Or maybe I'm used to the higher version lol.

aika ver - oooh interesting mix. I like how you did the chorus in this one better =) although you sound softer and blend into the bg more. The faster beat is really catchy XD

Guest luvjunjin0819

Nick ... sorry I am just getting to this!! ><

anyways...the aika ohno version is a little low...u should turn ur voice up!! the mai kuraki one is pretty good ... I think u are improving my dear! altho it's a tad shakey ... u are indeed improving!!! good job!!!!

~Tab ;)

mai.k ver - Good job =) On the chorus, you sound slightly out of breath.

yah~ I only did this song twice through and both times I could barely make it through the chorus (esp. at that one "ga" where I'm like gasping for air before the syllable ends) must..*inhale*..work..*exhale*..on..*inhale*..breathing!

Nick ... sorry I am just getting to this!! ><

anyways...the aika ohno version is a little low...u should turn ur voice up!! the mai kuraki one is pretty good ... I think u are improving my dear! altho it's a tad shakey ... u are indeed improving!!! good job!!!!

~Tab ;)

haha...don't feel obligated to torture yourself by listening, dear

I think I've figured out why the Aika version is so much quieter - I mixed it on my speakers (the other one was mixed with headphones)...and apparently my speakers are waaaaaay louder than the headphones...so I must've adjusted it accordingly without thinking of how quiet it would be for other speakers...

Guest johnnifer

nickie babyy<333 that was really really GOOD! i always enjoy the singing of others. IM NOT LYING WHEN IM SAYING THIS! but i lovers your singing.haha HEY, sing to me next timers hun, i lovers you<3

-Jenn Ly

• 2 weeks later...
Guest babiixru

XDD Now who's the mind reader? I had this kuraki song in my head lol <3 It's one of her best.

Hmm I've never heard the cover version o_o

mai.k ver - Good job =) On the chorus, you sound slightly out of breath. It must not be easy to sing so low XD Or maybe I'm used to the higher version lol.

aika ver - oooh interesting mix. I like how you did the chorus in this one better =) although you sound softer and blend into the bg more. The faster beat is really catchy XD

agreed ^___^

maybe sing some parts of the song in one take and the rest in another take? xD or on the verge of that anyway ? ^__^

i really like the last song although i've never heard it beforeee

Archived