Swap/share Recipes

Guest papabear

Guest maha_love

hi , is there anybody here know some good salad recipe? 

I want to try one

They have quite a lot in here! visit the DIET RECIPES party (type in up in the page on their website) and you can follow the tags to find more specific ingredients, like salads with chicken, or just for vegeterians, diet ones, etc..check out the desserts too >O<

Mango and Red Pepper Chicken recipe ? Right here http://www.vingle.net/

PS: choose english for lge~ cuz the same Category might not necessarily have as much posts in other lges! same for everything else there ^^

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Trendea

Mini Chocolate Peppermint Cakes

Ingredients

Makes: 48 squares

115g dark chocolate, broken up

225g butter

4 eggs

400g caster sugar

125g plain flour

For the mint layer:

360g icing sugar

85g butter

3 tablespoons milk

2 teaspoons peppermint extract or flavouring

3 drops green food colouring

For the topping:

80g dark chocolate, broken up

3 tablespoons butter

Save to favourites

Email a friend

Print friendly

Preparation method

Prep: 3 hours 40 mins | Cook: 20 mins

1. Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Grease and flour a 25.5 x 30cm swiss roll tin. In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt 115g chocolate with 225g butter.

2. In a medium bowl, beat eggs and sugar with the melted chocolate mixture until well blended. Stir in the flour. Spread the batter evenly into the prepared tin. Bake for 17 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven. Cool in tin.

3. To make the mint layer: Beat the icing sugar with 85g of butter in a medium bowl. Gradually beat in milk, green food colouring and peppermint extract. Spread evenly over the cake layer and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.

4. To make the chocolate glaze: Melt 80g chocolate with 3 tablespoons butter over medium heat or in a microwave oven, stirring frequently until smooth. Spread over the mint layer when completely cool. Chill again to set before cutting into small bars or fingers.

Njoy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest alainphone

Hello, I am sharing a special, simple and innovative recipe with you today. It is called the Korean Sandwichi!Check this 3 min video of how to make it. So simple:

Guest yzabella

Korean-Filipino Fusion Recipes 

A classic favorite of both locals & foreigners with a Korean twist! ^^

FIL-HAN ADOBO - 필한 아도보 

(Info about Adobo:http://foodreference.about.com/od/traditional_foods/a/Filipino-Adobo.htm)

Servings: 2-3
Preparation & Cooking Time: 30 - 35 minutes

Ingredients:

• 250 g Pork belly
  • 150 g Tofu, cubed
  • 1/3 cup Napa Cabbage Kimchi 배추 김치, sliced
  • 6 cloves Garlic, minced
  • 1/2 cup White Vinegar
  • 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
  • 1/4 cup Water
  • 1 Tbsp Gochujang 고추장
  • 1 Tbsp Kimchi juice
  • 2 tsp Sesame oil
  • 1 tsp Korean Red Chili Powder - Gochugaru 고추가루 For garnishing:
  • 1 pc Green Chili Finger (you can also use leeks), julienned Toasted Sesame Seeds

Procedure:

1. Sprinkle Korean red chili powder on both sides of the pork.
  2. In a medium sized saucepot/saucepan, put in the pork and pour in the soy sauce, water, vinegar, gochujang, kimchi juice & garlic. Cover. Do NOT mix.
  3. Cook over medium fire for about 25 to 30 minutes until the pork is cooked and the sauce is thickened. It should be simmering, NOT boiling.
  4. Uncover and put in the kimchi, sesame oil and tofu.
  5. Cover and cook for 5 more minutes.
  6. Serve with steamed white rice and/or with ssam fixings (lettuce, garlic, etc.)

TROPICAL DUBU BUCHIM - 트로피칼 두부 부침

Servings: 3-4
Preparation & Cooking Time: 20 minutes

Ingredients:

• 1 pack Firm Tofu, sliced
  • 1 pc Egg, beaten Flour, for dusting
  • 1 tsp Korean Red Chili Powder - Gochugaru 고추가루 For the sauce:
  • 1 pc Ripe Mango, pureed
  • 1 Tbsp Gochujang 고추장
  • 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
  • 1/2 Tbsp White Vinegar
  • 1 tsp Sesame Oil
  • 1 pc Green Chili Finger, julienned For garnishing:
  • Toasted Sesame Seeds
  • Korean Red Chili Powder - Gochugaru 고추가루

Procedure:

1. Drain out excess liquid from the tofu. Set aside.
  2. Mix flour and Korean red chili powder together.
  3. Lightly dredge the tofu in the flour mixture. Tap of excess breading.
  4. Dip the tofu in the beaten egg.
  5. Fry in hot oil.
  6. Set aside. 

Sauce:

1. In a bowl, put in the mango puree, gochujang, soy sauce, white vinegar, sesame oil and chili finger altogether.
  2. Mix well. (If the mango's quite sour, you may add honey to the mixture.)

*Arrange the tofu nicely on a plate. You can either pour the sauce over the tofu or serve it on the side.

View our actual cooking video here 

Thank you very much! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lilhope4

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xEwNBah7QTk

Hey guys! My friend and I did an fusion cuisine of Korean and Vietnamese food! What do think abou it!

Guest chubbito

I got this off from a site! And I have to say it is amazing! I literally made this 4 minutes ago and I'm currently eating it as I am making this post!
Microwave Brownie
5174188268_13c4f883fd.jpg

2 Tbs. melted butter or allowed margarine
2 Tbs. milk or water
1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
4 Tbs. sugar
2 Tbs. cocoa powder
2 Tbs. flour
2 Tbs. semisweet chocolate chips
pinch of salt

In a small microwaveable bowl, mix together the melted butter, milk and vanilla extract. Add the sugar, cocoa powder, flour, chocolate chips and salt. Mix till combined. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute and 30 seconds.  Allow to cool for 1 to 2 minutes. Top with a scoop of ice cream and drizzle with chocolate syrup.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest kbarr88

I got this recipe from a site-- the submitter said that it won an award at their local fair! Fall is the perfect time for pumpkin goodies :-)  I'm planning on trying this weekend!

Award-Winning Pumpkin Bread

Makes one loaf. Recipe may be doubled.

1¾ cups sifted unbleached all-purpose flour
¼ tsp. double-acting baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1½ cups sugar
½ tsp. salt
½ tsp. ground ginger
½ tsp. ground cloves
½ tsp. ground nutmeg
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
½ cup vegetable oil
1 cup canned pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
1/3 cup water
½ cup yellow raisins (optional)

Preheat oven to 350°. Butter and flour a Pyrex loaf pan, 9 by 5 by 3 inches.

Into a bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, salt, ginger, cloves, nutmeg and cinnamon.

In another bowl beat together the eggs, oil, pumpkin puree and water. Add to the flour mixture and beat until the batter is combined. Stir in the raisins (if using). Pout the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Using the tip of a sharp knife, draw a line down the length of the surface of the batter. (This helps the appearance of the baked loaf.)

Bake in center of preheated oven for about 1 hour and 20 minutes, or until a tester comes out clean. (Test after 1 hour and 15 minutes.) Let the bread cool in the pan on a rack for 15 minutes. Turn it out onto a rack (if desired) and let it cool completely.

*The same recipe can be used to make six giant pumpkin muffins, but the baking time is shorter; test muffins for doneness after 55-60 minutes.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest avashuck

My favourite recipes to cook

Lemongrass chilli chicken recipe (ga xao xa ot) ( Vietnamese)

Ingredients

500 g chicken thigh fillets, cut into bite size pieces
3 tbsp fish sauce
1.5 tbsp sugar
2 lemon grass stalks, white part only, finely diced
4 garlic cloves, finely diced
2 long red chilli, finely diced
3 tbsp vegetable oil
1/2 onion, cut into wedges
1 cup young coconut juice
3 coriander sprigs for garnish

Preparation

In a mixing bowl combine fish sauce, sugar and mix until sugar has dissolved. Add half of the lemon grass, half of the garlic, half of the chilli and all of the chicken. Coat the chicken then marinate it covered and refrigerated for 1 hour or over night for a better result.

Bring a large saucepan or wok to medium heat, add oil and remaining lemon grass, garlic, chilli, and fry until fragrant and slightly brown.

Turn heat to high then add the chicken sealing all sides until browned, around 2 minutes on each side.

Now add coconut juice, onions and cover with a lid, then cook on medium heat for a 5 minutes or until sauce has reduced by half.

Transfer to a bowl, garnish with coriander and eat with jasmine rice.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived