Ghost Hunt

Guest knockblock

Guest knockblock

Who has seen this? If so, what do you think?

GhostHuntfull521288.jpg

I've seen a couple episodes. It's a mixed bag to me.

Plot:

It follows the adventures of the Shibuya Psychic Research Center as they investigate mysterious occurrences all over Japan with a team of other spiritualists and clever assistants.

Published by: Del Rey (up to vol 11)
Anime Episodes: 25

ghost_hunt_435_1680.jpg

GhostHunt346218.jpg

your-damn-pride-ghost-hunt-6526537-773-8

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
Guest yooniceland

ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY??? It's awesome!!! It's sooo scary... but, usually i don't like scary stuff, but this one is addicting!

There is this doll ep, HOLY COW... and the scariest one ever!!! The Bloody Labryinth... i think that's what it is....

I highly recommend it.

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY??? It's awesome!!! It's sooo scary... but, usually i don't like scary stuff, but this one is addicting!

There is this doll ep, HOLY COW... and the scariest one ever!!! The Bloody Labryinth... i think that's what it is....

I highly recommend it.

yes the house that they enter...was like rose red..i was sooo scared...but i didn't get nightmares..my little bother did though..ahahahahahXD

yes..it's really awesome and keeps you thinking alot.but whats cool and funny about is Maya's dreams..ahaha..love her dreams. but i would recommend this horror/mystery to anyone...this one is a really good one like jikou shoujo.

Guest Irysinon

If anyone has stuck around up to episode 23 so far, they should know that this series is pretty solid. That case with the dolls will stay in your head for a while. It's creepy. There's also another case with a haunting that happens inside of the house and it's quite disturbing. Yep, I recommend this series.

Guest 2partsvodka

i love it!

..............its mind thrilling because it keeps on making you think..and wonder what is really going to happen..and i can't wait for ep 24 to be released..i want to see what is next!..

it is addicting~!

gah..i'm soo excited of whats happening...ahaha...well hopefully naru wakes up and if he did i wonder what will happen...ahaha.

oh..btw...i have to agree with The Mad Korean because my sisters tells me about her dreams that she was mai..ahaha..that was like whoaaa CREEPY!!!

i gotta say i hated the ending....it was a ending that i didn't want but....i atleast want it to have a second season.

man.. i watched the final episode on crunchyroll

and was quite disappointed at the ending..

i mean.. the ending of the mystery was great.. but

overall in general..

nevertheless.. i loved this anime :D

it was soo suspenseful and scary..

i thought i was going to pee my pants.. =__=

Guest ryisakooguy

never heard about this anime til you guys.

just finished the 4th episode...

geezus christ that minnie. jaw dropped right there.

its a pretty interesting anime. much different than the heavy hitters like naruto or one piece. im going to continue this anime cause i wanna see if this thing creeps me out more...haha

not my favorite anime but it sure is good. i think mai is cute. bwhaha...

only problem i have this is anime is that the intro and outro is sooo boring...at least spice it up with mai or naru or anyone in the background instead of bright dots floating up the screen.

Guest Misao

wahh i finished the anime in 3 days): i didnt like the ending since it didnt answer all the questions like

why naru was in mais dream

PLUS theres tiny moments for mai and naru. -___- the doll case was pretty creepy, but after a while it got all ^__^ happy ending. and the 2nd scariest is the house, the dude who bathe in the tub ahahhah

man thatll be nice if they have season 2 of this(:

I just finished all 26 espiodes last weekend. I wish they do a 2nd season becaust its one good anime. I love the mind thrilling and suspense. Each character in the anime has their great qualities. I get scare like really easy so watching this was really cool.....the dreams that Mai have are really crazy as well. My favorite espiode was the last one....I wanted to see more Naru.....I didn't like the ending...but overrall it was still very awesome to watch.

Guest ryisakooguy

geez some of you finished already?!?!

im still on episode 13...err just finsihed it.

its soo sadd how kenji died tho...ohh man. that case wasnt creepy at all...it was really sad. just when i thought that this anime is about scares n what not. it has more to it than i expected. its going up the charts for me.

Guest Irysinon

I personally thought the ending was cool and appropriate. I liked how they showed Naru's background and why he is the way he is.

It's pretty clear that Naru is the strongest out of the team. He blasted the god to oblivion haha. Also I really liked Ayako's true ability and it was about time that she showed it too.

Overall, the series was good. It was probably one of the best I've seen in 2006-2007.

Guest 'Noche.

I haven't watched this yet, but the author of this (Ono Fuyumi) wrote a great novel-turned anime (which is Twelve Kingdoms), so I'm hopeful.

[EDIT]: so it watched it.. I haven't finished it yet (still have the last arc to go!), but it's not too bad... but I agree with crazyMuka.. 12 Kingdoms was definitely MUCH, MUCH better. But the cases weren't too bad. I thought File 2: Doll House, and File 7: Bloodsoaked house were a bit scary, but then again, I watched it late a night.. alone. And I'm pretty weak when it comes to scary stories..

Guest crazyMuka

the author of this also wrote Twelve Kingdoms?? Omg, this is news to me, you know, I can't quite make a link between the two, they're like totally entirely massively different. I personally feel that Twelve Kingdoms is like ways ways better than Ghost Hunt, well, face it, Twelve Kingdoms IS better. Ghost Hunt wasn't bad, but it suffered from the episodic storytelling and the cases weren't scary at all, though they were somewhat interesting. However, I'm interested in the novels, I heard the anime didn't cover all of the novels. It'd be interesting to see a translated version for those.

Archived