Ghost Hunt

Guest knockblock

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

^Twelve Kingdoms...was ok to me i don't know why i fell alseep on it...i was soo bored that i just fell asleep so i stop at ep 3....i never watch it again....i watch it like last two years i think...bot sure.

Ghost was good and interested...some parts gave me the creeps really bad..ahaha

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MoonChild

Ghost Hunt is one of my favorite anime. I think the ending is very satisfying, but I am still hoping that there will be a second season *crossed fingers*. And my most favorite arc in Ghost Hunt would be "Blood-Soaked Maze".

Guest Irysinon
^Twelve Kingdoms...was ok to me i don't know why i fell alseep on it...i was soo bored that i just fell asleep so i stop at ep 3....i never watch it again....i watch it like last two years i think...bot sure.

Ghost was good and interested...some parts gave me the creeps really bad..ahaha

That's because it's not for everyone. Twelve Kingdoms has probably one of the most complex political systems I've seen in an Anime. For that alone, I can see why it would make people fall asleep. Still, I went through all the way with it and found every minute entertaining. I just love how they made such a fantasy-like concept into something that produced serious drama. There were a lot of emotional moments. It remains one of my favourite Anime series.

Ghost Hunt is good, but when compared to Twelve Kingdoms, I find that it's inferior. I mean, there was character development in Twelve Kingdoms that was so absorbing, but Ghost Hunt barely went into the past of John or Masako. I wish I knew more about them.

• 1 month later...
Guest smellycow

i haven't read the manga, but I just found out that apparently

Naru is Oliver Davis and the Naru Mai sees inher dreams is actually Naru's dead twin brother

. WHAT!!!!! They really need to continue the anime!!

• 5 weeks later...
Guest i'kogimaruCHA

^probably on.. youtube. i watched all of mine there ;XXX

---[edit]

wahhhh--!! what is this?!?! i need to find some ghost hutn manga uploads.. -___-;; like, i want to read on and found out how the spoilers are true, blah blah--AGHH >:[

naru-chan is soooo hot. the first episode was AWESOME :D his voice was all sexy when he was like, 'shiiii~~~'

*Q* oh goodness. save me. :wub:

anyways, it gets really good and freaky throughout the anime and there's more to everything than meets the eye ;) i hope everyone watches it! seriously, it needs to get MORE POPULAR >:[

support mai and naru! ^___^

-spark

• 2 months later...
Guest Loser003

This Anime is AWESOME..

This is the first time i watched

anime, so my bro recommend to me

and boy i loved it.

ESp. Naru..He's So Awesome.

i liked this anime... but the ending was a let down...

i was anticipating for Ghost Hunt to go out w/ a BANG but it left lot of question...

but it was an overall a good anime.. scared me really badly once...

Guest ryisakooguy

oh wow i forgot about this anime.

i wanted to finish buh i danno what happen...

great i dont even know what episode im on.

Guest yurikah

This anime was so good. It's a whole different kind of horror story. Plus it's freaky yet addicting. I really hope for a 2nd season...

crunchyroll has all the episodes.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest xox_Rose_xox

omg i loved this series so much!!

the first file was really dry and boring..

but the rest of it was good!!

file 7 scared the living daylights outta me..

it was so creepy and scary, thank god i watched it during the day and not night

Guest tranceeee

i LOVE ghost hunt! i even bought the manga, and GOD, it's so scary reading it at night!! i'm so scared that some ghost might pop up out of my ceiling or something!! T__T

• 2 months later...
Guest Appolpai

i thought this anime was really good (although mai eventually got on my nerves as the series progressed).about those who said the ending was lacking, well yeah, of course it was. the manga is still ongoing, isn't it? so they just stopped it there, i believe. there wasn't much character development as i had hoped, but the manga will make up for that. who knows? there might be a season 2 also.

gosh, naru is so hot. <3 the drawings are so pretty in the anime and i absolutely love how the drawings remain consistent throughout the series. it didn't get fuglier as the episodes went on *coughnarutocough*, haha. XD

Guest ccROAWR

ghost hunt scared the boogies out of me!

i was forced to watch it at night which made it even creepier

the doll one really freaked me out and when the doll

fell onto the floor and hit the camera

i just screamed my guts out.

this is a good anime if you love scary movies

yes there should be a 2nd season. i remember getting quite obsessed in this anime after watching it, wanting to learn more.

for those comparing it to 12 kingdoms, why compare?, both are well written stories and the anime equally as good (in my opinion) ... fuyumi ono's a great writer.

Archived