[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chopsticksandspoon

^ waa!!!

i read taht in shinhwasarang and dang! hehe.. he wants someone who loves him more than he loves her.. aww... ^^

34?

he's 27 now, right? so... i'll be... 24 by then! keke ^^

Guest qaxlod

^ waa!!!

i read taht in shinhwasarang and dang! hehe.. he wants someone who loves him more than he loves her.. aww... ^^

34?

he's 27 now, right? so... i'll be... 24 by then! keke ^^

That is so / MINWOO I WANT TO MARRY YOU <333333

I heart Minwoo with all my soul / acK..he will find the ONE

Guest qaxlod

^haha! that is sooo sweet of him..

and yeah.. i'll be also 24 by that time..

I'll be 26!!! HAHAA / Would he choose me? KEKEKE :D

I'll be 30... will i get to meet him? will he choose me? :P

6 days more to their japanese album..

9 days more to Shinhwa in Bangkok..

9 days more to Junjin Bday..

9 days more to their 8th jib special edtion

and lastly 1 month to Shinhwa in Singapore

so many events to look forward too!!

Shinhwa Changjo!

Guest qaxlod

I'll be 30... will i get to meet him? will he choose me? :P

6 days more to their japanese album..

9 days more to Shinhwa in Bangkok..

9 days more to Junjin Bday..

9 days more to their 8th jib special edtion

and lastly 1 month to Shinhwa in Singapore

so many events to look forward too!!

Shinhwa Changjo!

Yes Yes! Awesome <333 FIGHTING

SHINHWA CHANGJO

untitledky9.png

^Shinhwa changjo indeed! Cute pics of our boys!!

STILL...it baffles me how Hyesung's chin kinda just blubbered in just over a year, when it hadn't so much as changed a hairsbreadth in 8 years? I loved his chin when he kinda leans back and sings T_T

Guest Jimbaran

Oh no! :unsure: Have to queue days before the concert? I hope i dun get trampled to death :P

1 more month to Shinhwa Singapore concert!!!

hcshirlyn , If you want to get the standing tickets, you gotta Q days before the concert, otherwise expect yourself to be standing right at the back..

Guest qweqwe

Me too going for their concert :D but still can't decide whether sud buy the seating or standing tix for $168. The seating for $168 are so far from stage. Izit advisable to buy those standing one ? Had never experience standing before :P Kinda worry the situation at standing area lost control when SHINHWA shows up on stage to perform, hhahahahaha :PI'm actually still hoping for them to open up the restricted blocked seats, which the organization will only consider doing that if the respond is overwhelming !By the way, here is info on their concert in Singapore !!

Hi hcshirlyn,

this the view from the restricted blocked seats that you mentioned any better? What is the difference?

thanks if you can advise. :D

Guest sunnydays.

i read abit of the anit-dbsk thingy.. wow they're scary..

are shinhwa fan this scary?? well from what i see now, shinhwa fans are very obeident.. i'm not sure about the past, are they as freaky?

LOL i just read the thread too... and wow, some of them fans ARE crazy. x__O Well, since Shinhwa is one of the popular groups, like DBSK, HOT, etc etc... I'm thinking that they probably do have fans that are freaking crazy... I mean, there will always be those people who are so obsessed that they go to extreme measures. --;; Always happens, to any celebrity.

But... I don't think i've seen SO crazy fans of Shinhwa. :P Just loyal. (; tee hee ~

Guest qaxlod

Shinhwa fans aren't scary at all.

They are one of the most loyal, respectable fan clubs in Korea.

You can ask anyone in Korea, SHINHWA CHANGJO are the best.

They are 110% considerate and very helpful to the community as well.

SHINHWA CHANGJO FIGHTING <3

45378kb0.png

Guest nutzie

hmm.. i haven't actually read about the anti dbsk thingy.. but then again, i've heard quite a few things about crazy fans.. well, i heard that they go through so much trouble to break other artists just so that their idols can become number one.. examples i heard including buying concert tickets of other artists so that their fans wouldn't be able to go and stuff like that, which i think is pretty crazy.. i mean, i don't even have enough money to buy a freaking ticket for shinhwa's concert, why bother buying tickets for other concerts that i'm not even interested in??

i think annoying other fans to that kind of point would make their idols be hated even more right? i guess that's how idols acquire antis.. it might not be the idols themselves, but the behaviors of the fans that make it so bad..

ps. i'm not solely referring to dbsk or anything, cos it might happen to other groups too.. maybe even shinhwa.. but i hope not >_<"

haha! maybe minbong oppa is just waiting for me..

lol!

HAHAH HEKKERS NO!

hes waititng for ME

^Shinhwa changjo indeed! Cute pics of our boys!!

STILL...it baffles me how Hyesung's chin kinda just blubbered in just over a year, when it hadn't so much as changed a hairsbreadth in 8 years? I loved his chin when he kinda leans back and sings T_T

LOL it baffles u, his chin PUAHAHHAHA

his chin used to be so nicely shaped den i look in one of the recent pictures

"where did his chin go?" LOL okay im exaggerating

he still has a very nice chin.

hmm.. i haven't actually read about the anti dbsk thingy.. but then again, i've heard quite a few things about crazy fans.. well, i heard that they go through so much trouble to break other artists just so that their idols can become number one.. examples i heard including buying concert tickets of other artists so that their fans wouldn't be able to go and stuff like that, which i think is pretty crazy.. i mean, i don't even have enough money to buy a freaking ticket for shinhwa's concert, why bother buying tickets for other concerts that i'm not even interested in??

i think annoying other fans to that kind of point would make their idols be hated even more right? i guess that's how idols acquire antis.. it might not be the idols themselves, but the behaviors of the fans that make it so bad..

ps. i'm not solely referring to dbsk or anything, cos it might happen to other groups too.. maybe even shinhwa.. but i hope not >_<"

oh i heard it was the dbsk fans that bought tix to woohyuk's concert? LOL iono if im hearing things rite.

hmm

anyways

damn i never knew fans can be so scary :unsure:

actually nevermind i knew!

didnt shinhwa/minwoo fans threaten the actress in JUST ONE NIGHT?

at least so i heard..

Archived