[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rose_liana

It is a really meaningful day for us Shinhwa Changjo..the most respectful leader of Shinhwa is coming back!!! i almost cant believe its been two years since he enlisted!!!

YAY!!!!! WELCOME BACK ERIC OPPA!! when i heard his voice he made me teared up...it was so touching!!! thank God, he comeback to us safely~ and next mont is Dongwan oppa YAY!!!

the legend is returning one by one!!! \(^^)/

It is a really meaningful day for us Shinhwa Changjo..the most respectful leader of Shinhwa is coming back!!! i almost cant believe its been two years since he enlisted!!!

YAY!!!!! WELCOME BACK ERIC OPPA!! when i heard his voice he made me teared up...it was so touching!!! thank God, he comeback to us safely~ and next mont is Dongwan oppa YAY!!!

the legend is returning one by one!!! \(^^)/

oooh like that old school photo of eric ^ :w00t:

thank you to all those tweeters who posted all those pictures up! you guys are the best!!! :D made up for me not being there.

he doesnt look like he has aged at all through the 2 years and services! still looking as good as ever

now its wannie turn to return next :w00t::wub:

and thanks to crystalis, the post with buzz asia concert thank you. i never watched that concert (for some reason?) yet it made my day. love wannie <3 even if you forget your lines and dance moves, because his bright smile is :wub:

Guest valmylove

Hello all! Thanks for an awesome time trending last night... again congrats to Canadian SHCJers!! I am also very happy that Eric

leader nim is back in full force!! One down, 4 to go!! Seeing the pics made my heart flutter and finally to be able to hear

his husky handsome voice, made me teared up too! It felt like forever to hear him...hearing his dramas voices, variety voices and

rapping voices was a remedy but to hear him live!! OMG!! It felt really good!!

I am looking forward to his drama now!! Hoping to see him play hooky with Hyesung now!!

Until next time...have a lovely Eric Day!! xoxo

Hi guys! wow, this thread is alive again :lol: i'm so thrilled that Eric is back, can't wait for his new project..nway, regarding fave performances, all their "How Do I Say" performances are my faves. It's this song that made me fall for kpop actually. I also like their live perf of "Shooting Star" (in their US tour i think) 'coz Eric removed his tux while dancing. I can't find the link though. Also, i don't know if this will count, but i'm so touched everytime i watch their guerilla concert coz all the boys were crying. my heart goes out especially to Eric 'coz that time he was really the one who has given the most effort to save the group being the leader. i really salute Eric, he's the best leader for me :wub:

Shinhwa Guerilla Concert

Wah! I am so happy this thread is active :D

Oh my. Reading all the stories about how my.yonghwa.baby, crystalis & sameth were fans since 12 years ago or so, makes me smile because it's nice to see you guys still in the fandom after so long. With the never ending debuts of newer groups, fans tend to jump around and leave their first fandom behind. I've only been a Shinhwa fan for 3 years so I really respect you guys!

But at the same time, it kinda makes me sad that I didn't discover them earlier ):

Anyway, a shift from the sadness, I am so excited that Leadernim is back! Finally! His return signals the countdown for other member's comeback and subsequently their reunion comeback!

The trending party was so much fun! Thank you to everyone that participated. And Canadian SHCJers, congratulations & a very good job! :)

Guest samshiku

Hi everyone! How are my dear fellow Shinhwa Changjo? I haven't visited this thread in AGES! Mianhaeyo for my absence sweatingbullets.gif

So excited for Leadernim's return this weekend!!!!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

PS. crystalis, samshiku, my.yonghwa.baby, and all the rest -- *GROUP HUG* 

Our boys -- nay, MEN -- are returning!!! wub.gif

***group hug back haha

its like we are coming back one by one or smth

oops i know its late but leadernim actually got discharged on MY BIRTHDAY HAHAHAHA

I MISS HIM SO DARN MUCH

I've started working life now so its been real difficult to keep up with entertainment news...

but eric's discharge is worth the come-back to kpop!!!

picturesssss

20101030_ericmun_8.jpg

20101030_ericmun_1.jpg

20101030_ericmun_2.jpg

20101030_ericmun_9.jpg

20101030_ericmun_11.jpg

20101030_ericmun_4.jpg

20101030_ericmun_6.jpg

20101030_ericmun_10.jpg

CREDIT: allkpop.com, mydaily

Guest dini1010

soo happy Eric is back..looking at the pics, i wish i was there with all the Korean fans welcoming him..soo looking forward to all his activities.. Eric sshi, don't make us wait too long to see you on screen again..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest grumpynomore

Our Legends are starting to make their comeback! *tears*

And I can't believe wannie joined hyesungie @Liveworks! yay!

I'm missing MinJinDy while posting this :(

[10.11.15] Shinhwa reignited – Eric, Shin Hyesung, Kim Dongwan resume activities

2010111511107726091.jpg

Group Shinhwa, who went on a hiatus 3 years ago, is warming up once again.

With Eric’s enlistment, the group put a temporary stop to their activities and started their hiatus. Now, the members are once again resuming their activities bit by bit, and it shows their power and influence as Korea’s longest-running idol group.

Group activities are especially difficult to coordinate because the members are all under different management agencies. However, Kim Dongwan – who will be discharged from military service on 7 Dec – has just signed on to Liveworks Entertainment, which also manages fellow Shinhwa member Shin Hyesung. With “strength in numbers”, it seems that it will be easier for Shinhwa to function as a group.

After signing with Liveworks after his discharge on 7 Dec, Kim Dongwan will kick off his return with a fanmeeting and activities in Japan. There are also plans for him to also embark on other projects such as dramas.

Eric – who completed his military service last month – will also release a digital single with Shin Hyesung, a clear reminder of the existence of Shinhwa. The digital single “Hello and Goodbye” by Shin Hyesung and featuring Eric on rap, will be released on 19 Nov. To the fans, the collaboration between the two is a big event that is undoubtedly a display of the power of Shinhwa.

Eric has also taken up the lead role in the coast guard drama “Poseidon”, taking care to maintain Shinhwa’s reputation as the number one idol group with success in acting and entertainment.

There are still about 2 years to go before the Shinhwa members can reunite as a group. Lee Minwoo, the latest to enlist, has also started his duties as a public service officer in February this year.

A source close to Shinhwa said, “There’s still quite a long time to go before Andy, Junjin and Minwoo resume their showbiz activities. But Eric, Kim Dongwan and Shin Hyesung are resuming their activities first, and while they work hard to stay active within showbiz, people will once again start talking about Shinhwa. As Korea’s longest-running group, there are still many future projects being lined up for them.”

Credits: Osen + Absolut Shinhwa

shinhwa.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

Shinhwa’s Shin Hye Sung and Eric reveal “Goodbye and Goodbye” MV

Shinhwa member Eric was discharged from the army last month and besides drma offers, he also received a lot of love calls from many artists, but for his first musical project since his discharge he decided to work with fellow Shinhwa member Shin Hye Sung.

Shin Hye Sung released a digital single titled “Goodbye and Goodbye” and both the MV and single were revealed. Eric’s patented rapping is featured throughout the song.

In addition SeeYa’s Nam Gyuri also lends her voice in the track. The MV is produced with short cuts from the recently released movie “Let Me In.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/shinhwas-shin-hye-sung-and-eric-reveal-%E2%80%9Cgoodbye-and-goodbye%E2%80%9D-mv

Watch MV : HERE

The song is nice and it been so long to hear to Eric rapping. But they should make a new video instead using that movie. They can use the recording footage or something featuring the boys. Something like Kim Tae Woo digital single.

Watch MV : HERE

The song is nice and it been so long to hear to Eric rapping. But they should make a new video instead using that movie. They can use the recording footage or something featuring the boys. Something like Kim Tae Woo digital single.

Yeah, would've been nice to have a video with them in it. Footage of Ricsyung's fishing trip would've been nice haha~ The song was probably used for the promotion of the movie in Korea (i.e. Minwoo's 'Love is Beautiful' for Step Up 2).

Anyways, Ricsyung topped the online music charts, which is awesome <3 Overseas fans can also support them by buying their single~ Here's how: http://absolutshinhw...lo-goodbye-too/

Guest ixia320

so very glad to read from absolut shinhwa page that shinhwa is attracting even younger (like teenagers or high schoolers?)fans. just many here, to ease the lonesome waiting, listening to shinhwa's albums is truly a great joy. lately, hyesung stated his 5 tracks most favorite from his "best album" and i listened to the same 5 tracks (copied them in a separate folder) for more than 3 hours while doing my paperworks and snacking & it felt great. minwoo is having his own "group' like with junjin and andy? wow, will watch out for that. junjin must be very happy that his daeguknamah is nominated for the best rookie category of seoul music awards for january 2011 ceremony.

to all shinhwa fans here, "hello"... have a blessed day!

Guest my.yonghwa.baby

Prince Sungie's singing again.

English Rapper Eric is rapping and acting again. 

Witty Wannie is coming back. Finally.

D-4 

SHINHWA CHANGJO,

Let's rock 2011.

Guest fallen_angel

omg i totally forgot that dongwan was coming back today.. what a bad fan =S but im glad his back he looks so good and healthy xD i cant wait til 2012 its going to be an awesome year!

Archived