[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Thanks for posting the links Amy^^

Question: does anyone know where one can watch MinWanSung on Zipzigi? It was on youtube, but now its gone TT_TT

^ No prob ^_^

About ZIPIJIGI...I think the biggest reason it wasn't re-uploaded is because, as you know, Biz, unfortunately, doesn't allow it to be taken out :( Luckily, I think AH also subbed it and I think I have that version and that they're okay with it being taken out. I think I'll re-up it if no one else gets to it first or finds that someone else has already done it.

I really hate BOF.. everytime i search for Shinhwa clips on youtube, all the BOF ep result will appear as in Shin Hwa college.. i don't want the drama, i want Shinhwaaaa for godsake!

^ :o That is EXACTLY how I feel...not to mention that the actual drama bored me to tears (maybe it would be different if I watched it a few years earlier) :ph34r:

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lady_b

thx you for the utube link , now i can't wait for the dvd to be release in kor vers ^^

watching dongwan n minu talking to jin n sungie dance to jang woohyuk song make me missing shinhwa even more T_T

Guest 1wawa3

Ugh! Haven't been here since forever. Sorry.

Hmm.. More subscribers means more fans! I have to agree though. I think maybe it's the newer fans getting to know Shinhwa through other boy bands when they mention them or something. I mean, it's either that or somebody has been spreading the Shinhwa love to other websites and stuff. Whoever that's responsible, I thank you. The more Shinhwa Changjo-er, the merrier! LOL

Tiff, really? Minwoo is trying to buy Eric's company? Aww..He is really working hard creating a Shinhwa company. I mean, he's mentioned it before right? Minwoo fighting!

I'm looking for the Zipijigi video too. I remember watching it without subs on youtube.

Remember in this clip, Hyesung called Eric because he was asked too and Eric didn't answer, then Minwoo tried and Eric got agitated and sent them a message saying something about he's busy playing with Andy? And in the KBS interview of their Winter Story 2007 photoshoot, Eric told the story about how Jinnie forgot to pay when he left the PC bang. I somehow think that these two incidents are connected. LOL. That Sungie and Minwoo called Eric on the same day Jinnie forgot to pay.

It might just be me being weird and over-thinking things but it's just the conclusion I came up with. LOL

Guest grumpynomore

^ I usually don't notice either, but apparently youtube sends you an email every time someone subscribes and I couldn't help but notice having to go through a considerate amount of them when I check my email :sweatingbullets:

^ Do you mean the music core episodes? There are several:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HILcnLY9am8

not these, but thank you! awwww! they're so cute!!! my first time seeing these!

I really hate BOF.. everytime i search for Shinhwa clips on youtube, all the BOF ep result will appear as in Shin Hwa college.. i don't want the drama, i want Shinhwaaaa for godsake!

i feel the same way but then maybe when some search for boys over flowers our SHINHWA videos appear too :)

Guest 80slitenite

80slitenite; i was looking for zipzigi minwansung ep too! even if it means no subs. But ahhh, i even tried googled it to find at other sites. but there's really none! boo. hopefully someone can share where we can watch that ep horr. :D

haha you too were looking. What would we do without Amy ㅠㅠ

^ No prob ^_^

About ZIPIJIGI...I think the biggest reason it wasn't re-uploaded is because, as you know, Biz, unfortunately, doesn't allow it to be taken out :( Luckily, I think AH also subbed it and I think I have that version and that they're okay with it being taken out. I think I'll re-up it if no one else gets to it first or finds that someone else has already done it.

^ :o That is EXACTLY how I feel...not to mention that the actual drama bored me to tears (maybe it would be different if I watched it a few years earlier) :ph34r:

IMU! I think I'm gonna have to start a fansite about you. XD

Ugh! Haven't been here since forever. Sorry.

Tiff, really? Minwoo is trying to buy Eric's company? Aww..He is really working hard creating a Shinhwa company. I mean, he's mentioned it before right? Minwoo fighting!

where have u been ;p

Well its a rumor i heard. Hopefully M can make this dream come true ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

not these, but thank you! awwww! they're so cute!!! my first time seeing these!

Hmm I wonder which one you mean. I'll look in my acct.

EDIT:

CRYSTALIS'S ACCT WAS SUSPENDED!!!!

YT 이 자식아!

Amy I'm sorry this happened to you too. TT_____________________________________________________________TT

Maybe it was a fluke like when they suspended me for a day. *prays ur acct is restored*

Andwaeeee how did they find you a;lsdjfalfdja;lsfdjalsfdjals;jfals;jfalsjfa;lsdfjaslfj

:o:o:o WHY!!! WHY!!! WHY YOUTUBE!!! crystalis is part of my life!!! and so are others!!! but still!!! I was just on it this morning and I even got to watch the All About Shinhwa clip...why youtube why!! I think I'm going to cryyyyah!! <sigh> But I know you'll be back, right crystalis??? crystalis?? I have hopes :D

haha you too were looking. What would we do without Amy ㅠㅠ

IMU! I think I'm gonna have to start a fansite about you. XD

EDIT:

CRYSTALIS'S ACCT WAS SUSPENDED!!!!

YT 이 자식아!

Amy I'm sorry this happened to you too. TT_____________________________________________________________TT

Maybe it was a fluke like when they suspended me for a day. *prays ur acct is restored*

Andwaeeee how did they find you a;lsdjfalfdja;lsfdjalsfdjals;jfals;jfalsjfa;lsdfjaslfj

:o:o:o WHY!!! WHY!!! WHY YOUTUBE!!! crystalis is part of my life!!! and so are others!!! but still!!! I was just on it this morning and I even got to watch the All About Shinhwa clip...why youtube why!! I think I'm going to cryyyyah!! <sigh> But I know you'll be back, right crystalis??? crystalis?? I have hopes :D

Thanks tiff and Ihjj. You gals knew about the suspension before I did :sweatingbullets:

Oh joy~ Woke up this morning and felt like I swallowed a boot...I knew it was going to be a bad day. I guesa I'm not 'that' crestfallen b/c I knew it was going to come sooner or later...particularly with people suddenly mass subscribing =.= Too much attention? Honestly, I'm surprised my account lasted for 3 years (when youtube was established) When I try to log-in, it says that the account is disabled and I need to use another email. Don't know what's going on. I pray that it'll bounce back like your account, Tiff. T___________T

Luckily, I still have shinhwaglish record of the subbed videos I uploaded. So I will be re-uploading the All about Shinhwa Run making in my new account: http://www.youtube.com/user/6rystalis (The '6' looks like a capital 'C', right? I know, I know, so ingenious. See, Tiff, it wasn't wrong to become my fan *thick-skinned* lol)

And going to upload ZIPIJIGI of course. Unfortunately my internet is super slow for the last month...don't know what's going on. And I didn't save some of the 'annotation' subbed vids.

Well...I'm bummed, but gotta keep the SHinhwa spirit alive.

And on the bright side, I can re-organize....maybe I need a code for the Shinhwa vids or something...

Guest ayayaziz

Crystalis dearie, sorry to hear about the suspension.. they can take away your account but they can't take away your spirit.. cheerup birdie.. btw thanks for the subbed zipijigi.. its awesome

well i have this conspiracy theory thingy.. i've seen a lot of yt accounts got suspended / clips taken off when their clip links were posted on soompi.. my could be baseless accusation is drawn from the fact that everytime i went to soompi forums - variety show threads n clicked on the episode links stated therein, it's either 'account suspended' or 'this clip is no longer available due to violation of copyright use'. so i bet some copyright owner is lurking around soompi forum threads looking for any sign of copyright infringement n then snap!! take action..

As long as they don't banned IP address then we have a mean to fight back.. Shinhwa Empire Strikes Back!!..

i wish that vichenzo79 ( or something like that) would create new account n reload all his/her subbed clips.. i never really had a chance to enjoy that channel.. sad sad

P/s: Bi Rain has massive subbed clips n rarely got taken off.. i wonder why..

Crystalis i am sorry for ur utube channell

that is just bad

u are like among the number source for people to get their dosage of shinhwa vids

this makes me a lil wary about my own

but as i have said before

if this is the end then it will be the end of my life on utube

i am just too tired to anything anymore

ha ha ha

tiff

long time no see

i miss u too

aish

Guest 80slitenite

Nadi if something should happen (knock on wood) this can't be the end for you!!! You have a lot of awesome Shinhwa vids too!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Maybe you should do a site and post all ur vids there where no one can remove them. T_T Must always continue spreading Orange love (and in ur case green love too hehe)

Thanks tiff and Ihjj. You gals knew about the suspension before I did :sweatingbullets:

Oh joy~ Woke up this morning and felt like I swallowed a boot...I knew it was going to be a bad day. I guesa I'm not 'that' crestfallen b/c I knew it was going to come sooner or later...particularly with people suddenly mass subscribing =.= Too much attention? Honestly, I'm surprised my account lasted for 3 years (when youtube was established) When I try to log-in, it says that the account is disabled and I need to use another email. Don't know what's going on. I pray that it'll bounce back like your account, Tiff. T___________T

Luckily, I still have shinhwaglish record of the subbed videos I uploaded. So I will be re-uploading the All about Shinhwa Run making in my new account: http://www.youtube.com/user/6rystalis (The '6' looks like a capital 'C', right? I know, I know, so ingenious. See, Tiff, it wasn't wrong to become my fan *thick-skinned* lol)

And going to upload ZIPIJIGI of course. Unfortunately my internet is super slow for the last month...don't know what's going on. And I didn't save some of the 'annotation' subbed vids.

Well...I'm bummed, but gotta keep the SHinhwa spirit alive.

And on the bright side, I can re-organize....maybe I need a code for the Shinhwa vids or something...

Amy have you received any warnings prior to the suspension?

I didn't at the time when they suspended 80sln for a day (now i have one T_T oh gawd i'm probably next again) so I contacted the yt help ppl. They sent me an email saying they can't specify the reason for it being suspended, but that i have broken one of the community rules. thing is i had never got a single warning. so Amy you should definitely fight this.

thank goodness for your Shinhwaglish. ㅠㅠㅠ (i will admit ur brilliant but in the words of the great Park Myung Soo - "건방진." XD)

seriously that site its awesome. thank you for all the hardwork and dedication to Shinhwa and Shinhwa Changjo.

Whatever the outcome may be we like a comet we will continue moving forward. fighting!

Guest readsandgeeks

hey all!

crystalis im sorry abt ur acct :(

u really were the source for Shinhwa fandom for us non- Korean speaking fans.

ok i knw recently i've been posting abt 2pm here.but it cant be helped.seems like the boys are fans of OUR boys

It's Time for 2PM

this is a one-on-one interview of 2PM and this week was Taec. around the 4:40 mark of the vid he said something very,very sweet.and it made me miss them boys. :(

wanna knw what it is?go watch! ;p

haha..

Guest yumoon

@ crystalis : fight for it unni~ if need be, let's ALL contact youtube and ask them to give you back your account~!!!!!

i would do it! just tell me if you are going to fight for it okay~

Guest grumpynomore

omg! i was so upset when i saw your acct suspended crystalis! but then i was smiling right away when saw your new acct and new videos uploaded. thank you so much! the minwansung recent uploads with were hilarious!

to all shinhwa uploaders and subbers...fighting!

hey all!

crystalis im sorry abt ur acct :(

u really were the source for Shinhwa fandom for us non- Korean speaking fans.

ok i knw recently i've been posting abt 2pm here.but it cant be helped.seems like the boys are fans of OUR boys

It's Time for 2PM

this is a one-on-one interview of 2PM and this week was Taec. around the 4:40 mark of the vid he said something very,very sweet.and it made me miss them boys. :(

wanna knw what it is?go watch! ;p

haha..

Wow, I was never really into 2PM, but because of the vids I've seen of them talk about our Shinhwa, it's making starting to like them, maybe they'll become the next Shinhwa, I mean the next to stay the longest of their generation. Because who is going to stay longer than Shinhwa?? hhmm...hmmm....<sigh> makes me miss them too....

crystalis, I will not lose my Shinhwa spirit!! :D Thanks for the upload of the show! I was wondering when Shinhwa made an appearance because of Jinnie's birthday. :)

EDIT:

Help Please!

I know this might be too demanding and probably not even very worth subbing, cause of all the craziness~!! haha, but can someone sub this short video??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IITEFFHNcZI

what is with the talk about 2pm?

so random

lol

i think almost all idol group in korea talks about shinhwa

and how they wanted to be like shinhwa in so many ways

shinhwa is the idols' idol

ha ha ha

anyway

to all malaysian shinhwachangjo

great news

for those who havent have shinhwa must go on 10th anniversary live in seoul

guess what?

i finally got the shop that is selling that dvd

and the price is not that expensive at all

of course this is a compact imported version

they have two dvd with eng subs

cool

if anyone interested pm me then i will tell u guys how to get it

i bought one for my lil sis since she wanted one for herself too

i wanted to take pic but unfortunately my camera has been stolen by her <_<

hihihi

maybe later i will post it

:P

^ chubby_green...TELL ME WHERE TO GET IT!!!!!!!! When you mention

this is a compact imported version

they have two dvd with eng subs,

what do you mean? is it any different from other versions? But, it's english subbed!! wooott~~!! Tell me tell me tell me!!!! I'll PM you..not expensive..?? Really?? Oh.My.God..you HAVE to tell me!! Will PM you..

Hey amy. Sorry to hear about your channel. that really sucks. But, being suspended without a proper warning and reason? that's a bit too brutal. Glad that you're back up though!

Hello CJers..sorry been MIA...addicted to photoshopping and of course, work's bogging me down. I hope everyone's well, including Shinhwa. The flu's been really bad. Take care!!

compact version

this is not the same as the one that i bought in japan

one they have only two dvd of the concert and no behind the scene part which is supoposed to be in the third dvd

two the packaging is also diff

aish i need to take some pics

ha ha ha

i think u can say the one that i saw is the orange edition but without the photobook

only the dvd

seriously

it is a very lite and compact version

ha ha ha

the infront pic is also diff and also there are no boxset for this version

only a dvd casing

that's all

aish hard to describe

hopefully later i can post some pics

anyway

doesnt matter about the other stuffs

what's important is

it is all about the concert and they have eng subs for it

of course non for the songs

but each conversation is being subbed

and the quality is great and the sound is amazing

hehehe

btw

this one of course doesnt have the hidden menu

:lol:

Guest mitokore

Hi, I'm a Korean male fan here of M.

I know Shinhwa and I became a fan of them through M.

Nice to meet you all.

Guest 80slitenite

Hi, I'm a Korean male fan here of M.

I know Shinhwa and I became a fan of them through M.

Nice to meet you all.

안녕하세요 mitokore씨! 만나서 반갑습니다. It is very nice to meet a male fan of M and Shinhwa!

저는 Tiffany입니다.^^ (Tiff okay too.^^)

I'm glad you posted here. Please post here more often. :D

You must be very excited like us for M's comeback!! It will be so good to see M오빠 again!

What is your favorite M song and what is your favorite Shinhwa song?

어떤 노래를 좋아하는가?

Archived