[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest yumoon

small scale wise, us, singaporeans are going to have a dinner somewhere in orchard, record video messages for shinhwa.. (EVERYONE, join us if you can!!)

"large-scale" wise, nglkt and i are doing this 11th annie project and we're asking for everyone's support~!!! xD

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ really? that is so cool!!! too bad i dont live in singapore >_<

good luck!!

i found this clip today. i loved what i saw at 27 seconds :D

they were all squished together on the couch. so close ^^

wish to see those days again <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxl7BAFzoww...ature=rec-HM-r2

HAHA!!! jinnie is so cute!!!!!! "but, really... why did you call?" xD i saw the full 2 part cuts of hyesung on that show. his voice is to die for @___@ how could someones voice be sooo hottt and soothing!! <3333

heres something to share :]

[09.03.18][News] Shin Hyesung: Shinhwa will release the 10th album in 4-5 years’ time

Singer Shin Hyesung has expressed that Shinhwa will be releasing their 10th album in 4-5 years’ time in an interview with the April issue of fashion magazine Singles. “Although I can’t confirm that it will be another 4 years, but we will release the album when all the members have finished with their military service in 4-5 years’ time.”

“To me Shinhwa is like my home, it feels like it’s my hometown. Although we’re all busy with our solo activities now, and some are serving their military service, but when we do get together, it feels even more like being back home.”

He added somewhat regretfully, “Although Shinhwa as a group has released many albums and has been active for a long time, but what people can remember most is our pop dance choreography or things such as the Wild Eyes chair dance. On the other hand, we haven’t had a hit song that is infectious and influential throughout the country.”

Born in 1979, Shin Hyesung is 31 (Korean age) this year, and it has been 11 years since Shinhwa made their debut in 1998. Now he is one of the few highly popular singers with idol beginnings. He has been taking care of the high notes in Shinhwa’s songs, and has earned himself a reputation of being a credible singer with strong vocals since his debut.

He also formed the project group S in 2003 with Kangta and Lee Ji Hoon, and went on to release his first solo album in 2005. He has just released Side 2 of his 3rd album on Feb 16 this year, and it’s a milestone album that marks the musical growth of Shin Hyesung in these 10 years.

On the other hand, according to the album sales charts, Shin Hyesung’s “Side 2: Keep Leaves” has taken the #1 spot with 26,149 copies for the month of February. The ballad “Why Did You Call”, featuring Shin Hyesung’s melancholic vocals has also earned good reviews. 

Source: Newsen

Chi trans: 宝宝爱王子@S.C.I.C

Eng trans: absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com

--im pretty sure i can post this here right? cuz he's talking about shinhwa O.o

Guest superstar`kiss

Awee, I gotta upload more of the old vids before it's timee! :o

I can't believe it's already been 11 years.

They've gone through so much and they seem to only be getting younger looking..? No?

hahaha! I miss them a bunch. I can't wait for the 4-5 years. They'll have the biggest comeback no doubt!

Guest qaz_erk

^_^ everyday i see their variety show like loveletter or x-man...other shows

i'm still not bored to see them...

still laugh n enjoy the show..

and...i'll be waiting their comeback... :)

shinwa forever!!

:P

gals, from the online Orange Petition to Shinhwa 11th Anniversary YT channel, you gals have done so much. All this hard work could not be done without so much dedication and off course lots of love.....

I know I'll stumble on something amazing while going through that 11th Anni. treasure chest of yours. New fans like myself are very much appreciated. It's never tired/bored watching Shinhwa video clips any way.

A big THANK-YOU to every one's contributions to keep the orange flame burning for Shinhwa.

One more day to the 11th Anniversary!

Guest infinityyy

I can't believe it will be 11 years with Shinhwa in another day--few hours? It's amazing.

I'm so proud of Shinhwa and Shinhwa Changjo-ers all over the world.

I'm pretty much speechless on Shinhwa's upcoming anniversary.. the number says it all. It's been 11 years and we don't plan on stopping the support for Shinhwa.

I think all real Shinhwa fans have this feeling.. the feeling of not being able to completely describe the happiness of sharing 11 years (and more) with Shinhwa.

Guest rose_liana

yup, another few more hours before the 11th anniversary!!! i cant believe after they gone through so much pain in the pass, they still together as a group!!but, recently there's not much news about them which this make me miss them even and even more!!!!

i'm proud to be one of their orange princess eventhough its very late but better late than never! i'm proud of them because they can stand together for more than 11 years including their practice time until now and their friendship is unbreakable!!!

i feel so happy right now, but at the same time i feel sad too because they're not around/active as a group...really miss them, the six different man but when they come to music, they become one!!! When each member said that Shinhwa is a home for them and we, the changjoers are just like their family members, its really touched me..! they're totally awesome!!!jjang!!!

Shinhwa & Shinhwa Changjo, 2gether 4ever!!!

Guest rose_liana

^ OMO, thanks for sharing those awesome wallpapers!!! and banners too!!!

i love the "Unfinished story" one...

Guest 1wawa3

Hey girls!

In about two days time, Shinhwa will officially turn 11. I am super excited for this.

Even though we won't get to celebrate it with them this year (as in no fanmeeting or whatever) but we will all still celebrate. The members too I'm sure.

I can't believe it's been 11 years. I was only 7 when they debuted. It is a shame that I didn't get to know about them sooner. I wasted precious time XD

I'm so proud of them for being able to survive 11 years in the world of K-Pop.

24031998 - 24032009

11 years and still counting...

I haven't watch the recommended videos but I plan too on Wednesday. Spent the entire night full with Shinhwa videos. (:

picklypickly, thank you for sharing the wallies. Awesome work!

Do you mind if I use one of your banners? I'll credit you of course.

OMO...I was re-watching them men on Happy Together 2004..that video is definitely for keeps! Will hunt it down later.

Just fixed my internet connection. At least it's at a rather OK speed. Wish it was faster though. Oh well. <_<

Anyone from KL, Malaysia? Since Tower Records closed down, the only other possible places to get Concert DVDs and Asian releases are Speedy Video and Rock Corner. I've surveyed Speedy Video and they only sold their 9th jib. I haven't checked ou Rock Corner though, but I'm pretty sure the prices are gonna burn a whole in my purse. Fangirling is an expensive job! But, I'm also positive that it won't have what I'm looking for which is their 10th Anniversary Concert. I've checked YA and it's an orange packaging. I don't trust online purchases which explains my reasons for not buying it from YA or anywhere else. :mellow: Apart from the abovementioned places, any other stores that you think will be selling what I'm looking for?

Woot! A few more hours and Shinhwa turns 11!! OMO...let's see..1998...I just entered junior high! I still think I'm behind a lot A LOT of Shinhwa goodies. I'm catching up as fast as I can. =D

Oh! I actually found a clip where Andy speaks English! Well, he doesn't really have a conversation, but it's in a game on one of the New Xman episodes. I don't think anyone uploaded it on YT but, I just watched it yesterday. *sigh* I melt at his voice...and I realize that he crosses his legs everytime he sits! Love their feminine side. :P And, I keep watching Junjin and Hyesung's conversation in the recent video where Sung is suppose to hint Jin to sing along. Hehehe...

My fangirlism is growing each and everyday for this legendary group. I know it's too soon, but I'm actually very anxious for their comeback! Can't wait to watch them on stage, all 6 of them again. Thank you Changjos for being so welcoming to new fans like me. You all rock! ;)

Thank you so much everyone for those youtube links!!

Indeed, the final part of the Geurilla Concert was touching I cried. Like everyone hoped for, wished Andy was there.

And, I didn't know Dongwan and Hyesung shares the same birthday!

i just saw this

anyway

sungie and wannie only share the same month of b'day not the same day

wannie is on the 21st while sungie is on 27th

^__^

most of the time the share their b'day celeb in a couple since they share almost the same time of b'day

eric oppa is with andy oppa

minwoo with jinnie oppa

and wannie is with sungie oppa

^_^

Guest yumoon

phiphi69 - welcome~!! actually we should thank you too~ for joining in!

We would like to also thank all the shinhwa fans who joined in ~

thank you all for participating in both the petition and the project

this project is possible because of all your contribution~!!

Thank you once again

<3 Nicole and Trish

----------------------

To trish

thank you for your time, your plans and everything you have done for both the petition and project xD

you are so awesome !!!! XD

-----------------------------

it's 3 hours 19 mins more to SHINHWA'S 11TH

Guest 1wawa3
Anyone from KL, Malaysia? Since Tower Records closed down, the only other possible places to get Concert DVDs and Asian releases are Speedy Video and Rock Corner. I've surveyed Speedy Video and they only sold their 9th jib. I haven't checked ou Rock Corner though, but I'm pretty sure the prices are gonna burn a whole in my purse. Fangirling is an expensive job! But, I'm also positive that it won't have what I'm looking for which is their 10th Anniversary Concert. I've checked YA and it's an orange packaging. I don't trust online purchases which explains my reasons for not buying it from YA or anywhere else. :mellow: Apart from the abovementioned places, any other stores that you think will be selling what I'm looking for?

Woot! A few more hours and Shinhwa turns 11!! OMO...let's see..1998...I just entered junior high! I still think I'm behind a lot A LOT of Shinhwa goodies. I'm catching up as fast as I can. =D

My fangirlism is growing each and everyday for this legendary group. I know it's too soon, but I'm actually very anxious for their comeback! Can't wait to watch them on stage, all 6 of them again. Thank you Changjos for being so welcoming to new fans like me. You all rock! ;)

Sorry to cut your post. (:

OMO! I forgot to welcome you. *head to desk* Hello Lina! (do you mind me calling you that?) You're from Malaysia? Awesome! Me too!

I don't think sell the concert DVD here. Speedy definitely doesn't have it. And I don't think Rock Corner has it too. hmmm. I've never seen them selling any of Shinhwa's concert DVD except for their concert in Japa a few years back. But, that was subtitle-less, so I didn't buy it. It sucks that they don't sell the DVD here. But I agree being a fangirl is a really expensive job.

Shinhwa's anniversary is in less than 5 hours. ooowh. I'm so excited.

Guest grumpynomore

i don't think i'll be able to post exactly on the 24th so...

HAPPY 11TH SHINHWA!

shinhwa11th-1.jpg

I LOVE AND MISS YOU GUYS!

Guest nglkt

In just a few hours time, it's going to be Shinhwa's 11th Anniversary. Can't wait for tomorrow!

What will Dongwan blog about?

What will the members say??

I'm excited!! Youtube loves me better today! Some parts of YSMM are up!

HAPPY 11th ANNIVERSARY EVERYONE!!!

I wonder if anyone's going to start a picture thread in the picture section...

Guest yanee

OMGGGG. YES, IT'S JUST FEW MORE HOURS, AND THEY WILL ALL BE 11 YEARS OLD ALREADDYYY! Hope we'd be seeing dongwan's post tomorrow, yes. And it'd be great if they'd do a mini grup gathering and celebrate their birthday together!

and we'd be seeing another picture of their hands? haha.

i shall deck myself in orange and rewatch the 10th anniversary dvd back tomorrow just for the heck of it. :D

PS; THANKS TO SHINHWA11TH@ YT FOR ALL THOSE VIDS! Keep spreading the shinhwalove. [:

Archived