^_^

sending two out of five

aish

what makes the matters worst is

the rest of shinhwa members who are stilla round is so busy with their own work

that we didnt see or heard much of them

and sumtime the news that we hear is sumthing that we dont want to hear <_<

ha ha ha

could we have all 4 of them appeared in any show?

pls....

i am pratically begging here

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aliciialoveyou

i am new to shinhwa.

i was wondering is SHINHWA themselves close to JYP himself or their company is close with him ?

cause i have been seeing some interaction between them.

so i was curious about it.

hope someone can give me a answer.

^Hi aliciialoveyou, welcome to the Shinhwa thread.

As for your question, from what I know:

- Minwoo is pretty close to JYP (he wrote and produced a song for the Wonder Girls's 1st album and he's also mentioned in interviews that JYP is someone that he would like to be like as a producer)

- Andy's 1st digital single, "Irrelevant Imagination," was I *think* written and produced by JYP (somebody correct me if I'm wrong)

- Hyesung and Dongwan were invited by JYP to sing in the "Smile Again" single as part of the I love Asia Project benefiting the earthquake victims in China

Guest namlun277

Hi, i'm new to soompi and i really feel happy to find this thread. All i can say is WOW, Shinhwa fans are always the best.

I have come to know Shinhwa oppas last year, and totally addicted to them, especially the angel voice of Sungie. Great respects for them. I am really looking forward to seeing 6 of them together on stage in a few years time. I have to admit that i hate "orange" in the past, and now, i'm so in luv with it, all becuz of Shinhwa.

I am curious abt one thing (cuz i just received my 10th anniversary concert DVD yesterday), the one which shown in the DVD is the second night of the concert, right? Or is there any verson of the first night that i missed out?

Btw, is there any official fan club of Shinhwa for Foreign fans? or is it just country by country? Shinhwa Changjo is only for Korean fans, it that?

Sorry for having a lot of questions. Hope everyone doesn' t mind. :sweatingbullets:

On top of that, i feel grateful for all the fans who shared stories about Shinhwa for the rest of us. Thank you so much!!!

Guest aliciialoveyou

sorry for double posting.

are they coming back after their service ?

i only know eric and dongwan has gone in already.

do you all know the exact date for the rest ?

Guest amyliaz

i am living in singapore.

can i know where can i buy 10th anniversary concert DVD ?

i cant find it

http://shinhwachangjo.net always takes orders for these stuffs, and since the person in charge is based in Singapore, it's easier...

The thread's here - http://z15.invisionfree.com/ShinHwaChangJo...showtopic=22131

I believe she's taking a 2nd round of orders. (:

I'm a bit late but I wanted to do it.

How Did I Discover Shinhwa?

It was actually my sister that liked Shinhwa first. She got into them because of DBSK but that's another story. I used to think it was silly that she likes all this Korean stuff. When my sister bought the State of The Art CD, I was instantly attracted to Dongwan in the cover. There was something about him. I heard the songs and I liked it. The two people I could differentiate was Dongwan and Minwoo. My sister kept telling me stories about Shinhwa. That was where my fangirl ended at the time. One day, I was using the computer and my sister all but force me to watch X-Man Germany. She kept saying "It's funny.It's funny. Watch it!" I did. And I fell in love with their dorkiness and the bond they shared with each other. They were super funny. I think it was because of Dongwan I fell for Shinhwa. After I fell for Shinhwa, I learn to love all of them. I remember thinking that Junjin seemed super competitive. After watching more of their videos, I fell in love with Junjin and his silly antics.

I'm sorry for writing an essay. I just wanted to share my stories.

Guest hahaheehee

I happened to chance upon this on a Chinese website, not sure if you all have seen it before, but thought I'd just spread the Shinhwa joy! ^^

Source from here: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=437529130&c...%BB%B0&pn=0

At the 10th anniversary concert... while the rest were all serious and solemn...

a56018074a2389db7a89475f.jpg

Hyesung looks down... discovers something... Ooops!!

9a98311f10edf81c314e155f.jpg

He tries to discreetly pull down his sweater...

4980c64613d6d11f6a63e548.jpg

Tries to hide it with his sweater

4abb3b363a1a16270b55a958.jpg

Glances down again... hmmm, still doesn't feel secure about it...

70ec15334f5cbe55ac4b5f4f.jpg

Dongwannie, quick, block me!

95cd051726f7081fc83d6d4f.jpg

Quickly~ zipping up~ LOL ^^

e2e9c0f43e67a4f97709d748.jpg

LOL look at Dongwannie suppressing a grin LOL ^^

And the rest of the guys are still so solemn

3043b7f4cb180dcff3d38548.jpg

Embarrassed Hyesungie gives Dongwan a hug! And Andy's looking emotional over there... not knowing what just transpired hahaha

b8c97501eb599915728da548.jpg

All credits on the photos and from this website: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=437529130&c...%BB%B0&pn=0

thank you! hahaheehee

Dongwan was nice enough to cover hyesung but I know if it wasn't an emotional moment, He probably would've laughed out loud. And if it was just the six of them, I bet he let the others know about it and Hyesung would've gotten teased a lot! LOL

It makes me wonder though... what would've happened if it was Eric standing next to Hyesung? hehe...I'm gonna go watch the DVD again and look for this 'incident'

^

^

:lol:

oh my god

ha ha ha

that's so funny

thank u so much

aish sungie yah...

so cute

gosh

thank u

i am basically laughing and crying at the same time over this

gosh

ha ha ha

what an fortunate accident for is

aish oppa

next time be careful

wannie is not here to cover for u anymore :(

:blush:

can i know where can i see their variety show with eng or chi sub ?

do u mean u want to download or watch it online?

if u want to download u can always try shinhwa.biz or shinhwachangjo.com

they have quite a list of subbed vid

especially chinese sub, they are fast on that

if online

even in youtube u can get it

or maybe u can join our youtube shinhwaglish group

the link

http://www.youtube.com/group/ShinhwaGlish

there's plenty of subbed vis there from various utube user who loves shinhwa

^_^

wow

it has been a while since i last use orange colour

i miss it so much :sweatingbullets:

hahaheehee-thanks for this!!! i have watch the vid but i thought that the reason why wannie hugged sungie is bcoz he was emotional,wow so that's the reason hehehe!!!

i miss them!!!eric and wannie is in MS now!!!but i will patiently wait for them!!!

SHINHWA FOREVER!!!

^

^

^

o..m..g..

LOL!!!! HAHAA POOR HYESUNGIE XDDD that is hilarious. xD. dongwannie was nice enough to cover him kekekeke. the other boys didnt even know :D . i love thse guys <3

lookk!! this is a recent picture of the guys together ^^ dont they just brighten ur day? i love how all 6 members are smiling <3

[08.11.30][trans] Park Chan Hong's Cyworld: Forever 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

110F3C044931486A23B102.jpg

Before Ric hyung left for the training center... keke

Source: Park Chan Hong's Cyworld

Chi trans: 韩小国 @ Bestshinhwa

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

oh, and welcome to the new people this thread ^^. more than welcome to have u all here.

LOL at WANSYUNG. sungie forgets to zip yet again. HAHA

I just watched the concert DVD again with the singapore gals! HAHA. It's always better to watch shinhwa with alot of people. We can cry or laugh together! HAHA. And Dongwan's always so random. The things he mention are so random HAHA.

Guest greenblobfish

haha...i remember seeing hyesung laugh...but i didn't know why...until now!

btw...does anyone know which concert/show this is from?

Guest helloello

hahaah hyesung ah! Trust them to come up with such a comical moment at such a teary and touching time. But this makes them more Shinhwa-ish doesn't it?

Sigh. I am seriously missing them ALOT.

Anyway, this might be a long ago topic, but i feel like sharing too!

HOW DID YOU FIND SHINHWA & HOW DID YOU BECOME A FAN?

For me, i got into kpop because of TVXQ. I always knew of the existence of Shinhwa, since they are like famous and they came to singapore for a concert before. But i never really noticed them. And one day last year, i was watching pops in seoul, and it was showing Shinhwa at jinnie's birthday(i think... memory's failing me). Thats when Shinhwa caught my attention. And i started watching Shinhwa videos. Their variety shows are the ones that really make me fall in love. Yes, their live is powerful and good. But many groups can do that. The one thing Shinhwa has that stands out, and that appeals me is their strong bond and their wackiness(or maybe weirdness-.-) They are very real and do not care about their idol image at all. So yeah, thats how i come to liking them. Not because of their songs, not because of their performances, but because of their personalities and strong friendship. This is definitely not my typical criteria, but hey, its SHINHWA. They draws you in automatically =)

haha...i remember seeing hyesung laugh...but i didn't know why...until now!

btw...does anyone know which concert/show this is from?

i think it's from 2nd mythology concert 2003..

cmiww

so i think i'm only one who still not watch the dvd concert..

i still have no time :tears:

i think i have to copy it to my HD before watch it..

i dont want its fate is same with my shinhwa state of the art dvd( the dvd was scratch a little but o cant see the ending of the concert :tears: )

Guest lavenderwingz

so that was why all of a sudden hyesung hugged dongwan? omg, how shinhwa-classic is that? that just totally made me miss them that much more. and i love the descriptions under each picture..from knowing that his zipper was undone, to him trying to covering it, to him finally turning around and pull it up...ahahahaha..it's just sooooo shinhwa like

i miss them so.... =/

Archived