[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

^ o..m...g..! O.O ty!!!! now i needa find out if i can download it >o< found this today O___o

does anyone know what they are saying. or know theres a subbed version?

haha nvm found the subs in the comments. but its funni xD. hope u guys enjoy!

its ricsyung playing "of course"

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone I just recently got into shinwa :sweatingbullets:

Can someone help me on this because I'm confused :mellow:

I know Eric left for military duties a couple of days ago but I was wondering why is he going

if he was born in the USA ? I thought if you were born out of the country you didn't have

to serve the mandatory military service?

yes if he is an american citizen

but eric oppa has given up his us citizenship just like andy oppa

he is korean ctizen now

that's why it is mandatory for him to do army

that's all

anyway

i know i shouldnt be answered this since this is shinhwa thread instead of eric oppa thread

next time any questions about the individual shinhwa members ie eric, dongwan, hyesung, minwoo, junjin and andy

pls ask in their own thread

Guest miss lakwon

I'm extremely gutted that Eric left us.

He will undergo 4 weeks of intense training at the army.

Hope he will do well.

I know he will! He's a tough man! :)

Love him to death.

And wish him well in the army.

Guest hcshirlyn

Hi all the Shinhwa lovers (that including myself ^^v)

It has been confirmed that the Korean Pop Night is to be held on 4th Nov 2008 at Singapore Indoor Stadium, in

line of the Korean Festival 2008, think this is the 1st ever korean-related celebration ever held in Singapore.

Check out the link here http://www.koreafestival2008.com

I was way to excited to hear of the news re the kpop concert but was later found out that there will be NO TICKET SALES

for the concert, but instead the tickets will be thru the key sponsors such as SAMSUNG, LG, ASIANA AIRLINES, KOREAN AIR

and FAR EAST ORGANIZATION :(

So i emailed to the sponsors trying to find out more information and i'm glad to receive the reply from LG, please see the

following reply the LG Public Relation & Corporate Marketing Manager...

Thanks for your interest in the Korean Pop Night to be held on 4th Nov at the Singapore Indoor Stadium. The tickets for this concert is not available for sale but given out by the Korean Embassy and various sponsors of the event.

The public will get one pair of tickets worth S$168/- with every purchase of a LG Secret mobile phone or LG Notebook laptop starting from this coming Thursday onwards. Due to the limited tickets available, it will be given out on a first-come, first serve basis, whilst stocks last.

For more information on the concert, you may refer to http://www.koreafestival2008.com put up by the organizer of Korea Festival.

Kindly please share this information with those you know who are keen to attend this concert. Thanks again and we look forward to your continuous support. Regards.

Please do not pm me for more details on how to get the tickets as even myself cracking head to find out how, just like Jean :unsure:

But i promise i will share more info here if i receive reply from the other sponsors ;)

Jean, thanks for your post in LJ, there's how i find out more on this upcoming kpop concert ^^v According to LG, tickets will be given

out by Korean Embassy as well, which i remembered i read thru your post on LJ, the embassy said likewise, right ? :unsure:

Will appreciate if any of u that has any source or info on how to request for the tickets, pse do share with us here ^^v

Thankssss !!

Guest miaka0210

^ o..m...g..! O.O ty!!!! now i needa find out if i can download it >o< found this today O___o

does anyone know what they are saying. or know theres a subbed version?

haha nvm found the subs in the comments. but its funni xD. hope u guys enjoy!

its ricsyung playing "of course"

where???!!!! i need to find the subs please!!!!!!!!!

tnx!!!!!!!!!!

Found their DVD spot on youtube.

credit: cutiediamond88@youtube

Watching this itself is making me tear up.

I can't wait to get my hands on this.

Hello Shinhwa Changjos! There's new shinhwa vids uploaded, and just wanna share it. I'm missing them Shinhwa these days. *sigh* So yes, check this out... from their 10th anni. concert dvd (which I so wanna buy for myself! ergh.)

The Eric and Andy playing around bit was super funny

Shinhwa dance practice

Jinnie and Sung dancing to Big Bang's Lies and WG's Tell Me

Jinsung dance

Guest superstar`kiss

Oh man..the DVD preview is SO giving me the chills.

I want is. Badly. SO expensive though. :tears:

But I'm getting it no matter what or else my Shinhwa concert collection won't be completed. :)

Read Minwoo's interviews which got me to thinking about Shinhwa's comeback in a few years.

Gah..it'll be the BEST thing that EVER happend.

And by that time a lot of us Shinhwa Changjo's are old enough to fly ourselves out there to see them LIVE! :w00t:

Ahhh! I can't wait! Too far ahead but yes, I'm getting prepared! :lol:

- SHINHWA CHANGJO FIGHTING!!

Shinhwa’s M (Lee Minwoo)’s surprising news “Shinhwa was originally 7 members”,

Monday October 13, 2008 Korea

Singer M revealed a behind story about the creation of the group Shinhwa.

Lee Minwoo revealed on KBS 2TV ‘Cider’ which aired the 28th that “Shinhwa was originially 7 members”. Minwoo said “Before debut, me and a friend from my hometown who used to dance with me, came up here and ended up participating in a dance contest.” “At that time, we caught the eyes of a manager and that’s how we became trainees.” Following that he added, “Eric, Andy, and Shin Hyesung, who he met at that competition, along with Kim Dongwan and Junjin, who were added into the group later, and Minwoo and his friend made up the 7 members and for a year they practiced with much difficulty. “

“After a year of training, the manager said the group ‘Shinhwa’ was going to debut but it was declared that it was as ‘6 members’” And thinking about it, Minwoo remembers that it was a really shocking and unbelievable situation. Minwoo who was shocked that what he knew, that the 7 of them were going to debut together, and the fact that the friend from his hometown wasn’t in the group anymore caused him to say “Then I also won’t be able to participate in this group either”.

“That friend who couldn’t sleep because he was so filled with anguish said to me ‘You will do well. Stay strong. Fill the space where I won’t be’” He expressed his thanks to his friend by adding “Because of that friend, the Lee Minwoo you see is here now.”

source: gomdoriii

credit: Yahoo Korea News

Read Minwoo's interviews which got me to thinking about Shinhwa's comeback in a few years.

Gah..it'll be the BEST thing that EVER happend.

And by that time a lot of us Shinhwa Changjo's are old enough to fly ourselves out there to see them LIVE! :w00t:

Ahhh! I can't wait! Too far ahead but yes, I'm getting prepared! :lol:

- SHINHWA CHANGJO FIGHTING!!

^^ that's what i've been thinking these past few days. even though it might feel empty right now and for the next 2-3 years, but once they do have their comeback, it'll be the biggest, baddest comeback ever!! they'll be all over, taking over the variety world once again!!

Shinhwa's latest appearance together in a variety show as the main guest was infinity challenge right? and that was a year ago!

Yeah. I agree.

Even though we will me without them for nearly 3/4 years, when they have their comeback, it will be THE biggest thing.

I'm sure they will totally dominate the scene. The will once again be the kings of variety. I can already imagine them in a variety show again. All 6 of them, together.

Their last was TWO years ago. in 2006.

where???!!!! i need to find the subs please!!!!!!!!!

tnx!!!!!!!!!!

oh! they were in the comments here:

Eric: You're confident of your body right?

Sung: Of course. You want to be like me right? ( Eric can't hear, Sung repeats)

Eric: Of course. Among the members you like me the most right?

Sung:(squat down) AHHH!!! Of course! You love me right?

Eric:(with a smile) Of course! You can't hit notes higher than I can right? (Sung can't hear, Eric repeats)

Sung: AAhhhh... (Trying to hit high notes) Of course.

Host urges Sung to hurry.. Sung said something about the order of game..Host counts 1 sec..2 sec..3 sec..

Sung: I can't think of any questions.

credits: poohbear005@youtube

hope you'll enjoy it :D ricsyung is just too cute!!! kekeke

Guest greenblobfish

i was just reading up on the concert in singapore.

in the lg poster, under junjin and andy's picture they put "previously from shinhwa"

i think it should just read "from shinhwa"

i mean, they're still shinhwa, not "previously" or "formerly" or anything that implies that they're not part of shinhwa...

maybe i'm just being picky... :)

Guest hahaheehee

i was just reading up on the concert in singapore.

in the lg poster, under junjin and andy's picture they put "previously from shinhwa"

i think it should just read "from shinhwa"

i mean, they're still shinhwa, not "previously" or "formerly" or anything that implies that they're not part of shinhwa...

maybe i'm just being picky... :)

You're not the only one! When I saw that "previously from Shinhwa" I was like, EH! What you you mean "Previously"?! They're still PART of Shinhwa and will always be!!!

This sort of misleading words will cause even more people to think that Shinhwa is no longer together or has disbanded, when it isn't true!

Anyway, many thanks to the person who posted clips of the 10th anniversary concert in the last page... even though there's no subs, but I'm really enjoying myself watching it. I haven't been watching much Shinhwa stuff for quite some time... it made me realize how much I miss watching them, their lively interactions, their friendship...

Guest kriza_09

Oh well, as long as the fans know they're still together... and MORE importantly, as long as the members themselves know they're still part of Shinhwa... *coughjinniecough*

----

I feel like I have to start my "SHINHWA MUST GO ON" project... I've been procrastinating too much...

So guys, I want to take a survey...

Which Shinhwa video do you want to see subbed?

*it can be old vid/new vid, tv show/interview, anything that has not been subbed yet...

Oh well, as long as the fans know they're still together... and MORE importantly, as long as the members themselves know they're still part of Shinhwa... *coughjinniecough*

----

I feel like I have to start my "SHINHWA MUST GO ON" project... I've been procrastinating too much...

*it can be old vid/new vid, tv show/interview, anything that has not been subbed yet...

hey kriza,

haha~ yeah, the fact that they're still shinhwa and remain shinhwa is just that, fact.

It is worrying that a number of non-fans are under the impression Shinhwa is broken up though.... *frowns*

Hmm...

Gonna keep the rest in black font, as it is a little long.

About subbing Shinhwa videos ^^

Since you offered and all hehe~

Just a suggestion, of course, but I think you might want to look into the recent 081015 ETN ENU Idol Graph (아이돌그래프) episode. It's been awhile since someone's done an up to date documentary of the boy's past and present...in fact, not since 2004...I don't think O.o Those Km mnet boys&girls vids definitely don't count.

I'm not sure if you've had a chance to see it yet, but it's in three parts and the third part does seem rushed in regards to the clips they showed, but the info is okay. Maybe the people in charge of putting the video together got overwhelmed with Shinhwa vids ^^ Naturally, they missed some points here and there, but the segment's only a little over half-an-hour, so I guess that's understandable. Their graph on the progress and significant changes in the boys' popularity and successes over the years is pretty cool. They also didn't fail to bring up rivalries of the other idol groups that Shinhwa faced over the years. Reasons and the suddenness of Andy's departure during 4th jib is talked about, as well as scandals with break-ups. They discussed the popularity of the members (both solo and group) in the other parts of Asia; like how they treat fans the same at foreign concerts with their fan service, etc. Solo activity coverage is okay and they mention other factors, like what kinds of things about each member attracts fans. There's a small discussion of Minwoo vs Hyesung, Eric vs Dongwan, and Andy vs Junjin. Plus they ask opinions of the interviews with media/press professionals. What I like most is the live narration and discussions by the VJs.

I don't think there's ever been an English-subbed detailed video documentation of the boys' history yet (we know we have your Chronicles for the written portion ^^), so that's why I'm suggesting it ^^ Unless you can count the ArirangTV one, which was not detailed at all...and sometimes a little biased in how they portrayed our boys; in that they sometimes don't mention the failures that were also part of Shinhwa's journey to the top.

All in all, the ETN vid seems pretty updated. They even had a clip of Jinnie in the IC design episode. However, I don't understand why they didn't show any clips of stuff from M's 3rd album and Jinnie's 1st. o.O 4th album, I can understand, but there really wasn't anything...even though music videos from Wan's 2nd and Sungie's 2nd were shown. So weird~ lol Nothing from Andy's musical or Minwoo's acting activities either. Would have also been nice if they mentioned Minsyung winning bonsangs and a little clip of shinhwa winning daesang wouldn't hurt either. At least, I don't remember hearing or seeing it.

It's a little frustrating when these videos miss something, isn't it?

We should just make our own lol

hi kriza, its nice of you to offer to sub shinhwa videos.... i have a couple of videos to suggest....

1. the loveletter, season 1 with shinhwa and jang shin young - the episode which andy got chosen and...

2. the sbs feature with shinhwa after they won their daesang.... here is a link, if you are unsure, credits to: vice4comfort.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=hMNDTtii0xE

----

Hello, would be great if you could sub this vid. SBS GM SHOW part 2 since the part one was already subbed. Thanks! here's the link, in case... link

THANKSSS!

Archived