[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest 80slitenite

SHINHWA's - EUSHA EUSHA In The Olympics!!!

In the men's beach volleyball against the USA and Netherlands. I heard Shinhwa's Eusha Eusha playing xDD the "hey come on everybody walking down the sea say doo wah dee dee dum dee dee dum." :)

So weird how there playing a song back from 1998 xD

OMG NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dang it I want to hear it. I heard SNSD's Girls generation in Swimming. I was hoping real bad that they would play Shinhwa! Yess! I'm soo happy!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest infinityyy

^ =O the lighting makes them look even greater than they do! thanks for sharing<3

and that's so awesome Shinhwa's "eusha eusha" was played at the olympics! ^^

btw, how would we spell that in Korean? "으쌰으쌰" or "으샤으샤?" xD

Guest superstar`kiss

In the men's beach volleyball against the USA and Netherlands. I heard Shinhwa's Eusha Eusha playing xDD the "hey come on everybody walking down the sea say doo wah dee dee dum dee dee dum." :)

Ah no way!

I didn't watch the men's but I watched the womens! DARN! >_<

haha! That song brings back SO much memories!

I think it was the FUNNIEST old Shinhwa mv ever!!

haha! How they all fall running on the beach! harhar!

That's halarious!

MISS the boys a lot just thinking about it.

*youtubes "Eusha Eusha"*

^ Ji, your first attempt of EUSHA EUSHA in Korean is correct! :D

-SHINHWA HWAITING!!

Guest 1wawa3

NO WAY!!! Seriously? My sister was watching beach volleyball yesterday but I made her change the channel. Aww man. It's so cool that they play a really old Shinhwa song. haha. Maybe because the song is about like playing on the beach and stuff and it IS beach volleyball. haha.

Minsyung!! What party was that?

Guest angel2nyt

NO!!!!!!!

that can't be and i didn't even KNOW that and i was promising myself that i was going to watch every men beach volleyball game in the olympics and then this!!!!

gosh school thanks

urrgghh

was it yesterday?

after the whole sweden vs norway match, i couldn't think straight already

so i changed the channel

china really loves shinhwa

Guest gravitie

OMG! FOR REALS? Shinhwa's eusha eusha?! Whoaaaaa dang, I was contemplating if I should watch that game or not.. meh. Better luck next time lol. So many Korean songs being played during Olympics! And I didn't catch any one of those moments. ._.

Guest PurpleRain

my gawd...i missed it >___________< But why they aired shinhwa song in a Olympics game ?Anyway,it is really a cool news ^^ Ah..Shinhwa is dominating the world hehehehe..

Guest kgirl21

HEHEHE. Minsyung anyone? :D btw arent they handsome as ever? keke

[real pics] 080809 Minsyung at a party on 7th Aug

hi strawberry16,

sorry for my random question. i just want to know if this is the same party that the SNSD also be a guest on?

minsyung fashion it seems random and funny in here , formal vs casual. no offense though

anyway, MINSYUNG look so cool and hansdome though.

Dongwan's house was shown in his Manwon Happiness and in Sunday Sunday Night (I think). Eric has never shown his apartment. I don't think he ever will, given the fact that he never goes on a show unless it's Shinhwa related. If he wasn't a Shinhwa member, I doubt we'd see him in X-Man, Loveletter and all other shows he had been on with Shinhwa. lol.

Thanks for the info. I didn't know they show Wanie's house/apartment in Manwon Happiness. Will look for that.

I share the same sentiment about Eric and TV show appearance. He doesn't like doing it.

I guess we'll never see his place of living, too bad! :(

I really wish all Shinhwa members could gather to do a TV show before they go to MS.

It would be awesome for us fans!

It's great that they played Shinhwa's Eusha Eusha for one of a non Korean game @ the Olympic.

More exposure for our guys.

Guest superstar`kiss

Thanks for the info. I didn't know they show Wanie's house/apartment in Manwon Happiness. Will look for that.

They also showed his place back in 2004..

I don't remember which show it was, but it was shown in Shinhwa DTS dvd.

I wonder if he still lives there, but back then he just barely moved in and didn't like the paint smell so he didn't even sleep there. lmao. But his mom did. :lol:

Guest love!melody

OMG! are you serious?! i can't believe i missed it! and i actually watched that game too. just that i wasn't really paying attention because i was going back and forth into the kitchen >< awwwwww~! that would have made my day. it's so cool hearing that korean songs are being played during the olympic games :) hwaiting to korea!!!!!

and is it just me or are all the members really ... quiet these days LOL i just came back from camping yesterday and when i checked youtube and everything, there weren't any new clips or anything. i miss the boys so much!

and hehehehe! minsyung <333 thanks for sharing pics ^^

Guest miss lakwon

I cannot believe they played it during a non-Korean match.

What in the world!? LOL

If it was a Korean match, a lot of people would have screamed! ^_^

I am going to search for that video now!!!

Guest warunee123

I wonder if he still lives there, but back then he just barely moved in and didn't like the paint smell so he didn't even sleep there. lmao. But his mom did. :lol:

Brand new story DVD disc1. There's Minwoo's place in that DVD too. It's look very nice.

to questions of which part it was where minsyung participated in. i dont know o.o. i'll try to see if i can find out tmrow.. but in the comments i saw from other people. there hasnt been any say in which party it was. as of what ive seen of yesterday *has been out all day since 9am till now= 10pm ><

[08.08.11][news] The solo battle of Shinhwa members in September 200808110938151136_1.jpg

Shinhwa members will be battling it out with their respective solo concerts in September.

Shinhwa's Junjin, Andy, Kim Dongwan and Lee Minwoo will be holding their solo concerts in September, sparking off a friendly rivalry betweent the four. After celebrating Shinhwa's 10th anniversary in March this year, it's the first time that the members have met head-on with their own concerts.

First on the list is Junjin, who will be holding his concert on 5/6 Sept at Melon-AX Hall, and is expected to live up to his reputation of Junstin Jinberlake during his performance.

Andy will also be going on a nationwide concert tour, "Shall We Love?" - in Seoul on 6/7 Sept, followed by Daegu on 20 Sept and Busan on 21 Sept. The concert tour, his first in his career, is a mark of his determination to establish himself as a solo singer.

After his successful solo debut, Kim Dongwan will be holding his last concert before army enlistment on 20/21 Sept at Ewha Women's University. After the concert, he will be scheduled to enlist for military duty, and thus putting a temporary stop to his showbiz activities. Director Hong Hyun Joong from Kim ongwan's management company H2 Entertainment said, "Everyone has seen their capabilities as solo singers, not just in Korea but in Japan and China as well. We hope that Dongwan's concert will be an unforgettable experience for the fans. I believe the friendly rivalry between the members will only serve to produce a cooperative and beneficial effect for all of them. We hope for everyone's support."

Last on the schedule will be M Lee Minwoo who is scheduled to hold an album launch concert on Sept 27 at Melon-AX Hall. The concert will be held days after the launch of the album, and is expected to be his first comeback stage performance.

Source: mydaily&oceans

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

mis lakwon: if u do find the clip of the song coming on. do tell us xD. im sure a lot of us want to hear it! i DID hear SNSD's song during a korean swimmer. aish. i knew i shouldve watched men;s volleyball!!

Thanks for the info. I remember seeing this 2004 clip on YT.

I thought they also show Dongwan's current home on Manwon Happiness recently.

Guest 1wawa3

[08.08.11][news] The solo battle of Shinhwa members in September

Source: mydaily&oceans

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Wow. All four of them will hold a concert? How are we suppose to choose which one to go to?

If I could go, I would go to all four concerts. haha.

Thanks for sharing the news!!

Guest stupidfactory

Omg! Eusha Eusha was played?! I can't believe i missed it >.>

Anyway, Shinhwa members friendly competition? Hah. I think fans will be able to catch all concerts. All the dates are really seperated XD

Minsyung's pic, i didn't know Hyesung had a haircut! It looks good btw. heh

Guest rach03

Annyeong all SHCJ-ers, :)

I've been a silent reader of soompi but had been a Shinhwa fan since watching them in X-man and Happy Together 2 yrs back. They are such fun dorks. It was kinda funny how I loved them through variety shows, though i've heard their names. (I mean, who doesnt know Shinhwa in Korean music genre. lol) But since their 9th jib was released, I've totally became their music fan. The album was SO good. I was listening to the album on and off for the past few months until I realised I missed out "2 Ma Love" all the time! I've unchecked it accidentally in my iTunes, thus its not playing in the list. Now, I'm loving that track. And nowadays whenever I listen to "Destiny of Love", it kept me reminded the guys will be missing for a few yrs. :tears: I think I will catch up on the previous 8 jibs for the next few yrs. Which btw, do you peeps know where can I get translated lyrics to the 9th jib? Esp the talking track, 기억나니. Thank you!

Sorry for the long rant, cause the shinhwa loving in me surged up after I watched Minwoo's Manwon Happiness yesterday. :lol:

Archived