[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

^ thanks panhia ^^ geez i havent watched that show in like foreverrrrr sad that it got canceled i loved that show!

Lol at the 34 year old man o___o, even older than shinhwa! haha.  this is why i love shinhwa :D such a large range of shinhwa chanjo-ers. i'd definatly want to meet that guy and ask him how he got into shinhwa it'd be interesting. *does interview on him* haha jk jk

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kunjit

hiks i want to come the soulmate concert..

but i can't go... :tears: :tears:

i'm in korea but still can't go to the concert :tears:

thanks for the news and love letter links

Guest kriza_09

[08.05.26] [News] Shinhwa's Soulmate concert: A new member for The Birds?

Minwoo isn't part of The Birds!!! He's part of minsyung!!!

The Birds will always be jinsyung.... but it's time to reveal who's the father to the baby bird.... coughericchough

----------

Since there's no production notes coming out anymore, I'm going to start this little quiz...

The purpose of this quiz is not to test how well you know Shinhwa, but more of a way to share some information I have about Shinhwa that you might not know/notice/remember... Just like the production notes, I'll release the questions one at a time... Just something to anticipate for since there's not a lot of news about them lately.. and hopefully it can trigger some discussions in this thread.. ^^

Since we're at the topic of The Birds, I think this would be the right question to start the quiz...

Quiz #1

Question: Hyesung and Junjin formed a group called ‘The Birds’, with Hyesung being mommy bird and Junjin being baby bird. ''The Birds' made its debut at Hyesung's 1st solo concert in 2007, although the mommy bird – baby bird relationship came about for the first time in 2001 when Shinhwa was doing a TV show called X-File (stunt drive episode). But even before that, Hyesung and Junjin had been (and still are) in a group together called BM Club. Who is the president of this group?

Video reference:

Answer: Kangta. BM Club stands for Bon Myeong (Real Name) Club. The complete list of the members is not known, but the known members so far are Kangta (An Chil Hyun - H.O.T.), Shin HyeSung (Jung Pil Gyo - Shinhwa), Junjin (Park Choong Jae - Shinhwa), Yoo Min (No Gap Seong - NRG), Kim Yeong Min (Kim Yeong Deuk - Tae Sa Ja).

Guest angel2nyt

The Birds will always be jinsyung.... but it's time to reveal who's the father to the baby bird.... coughericchough

hahaha.. i cant stop laughing

mommy bird and daddy bird

the concert is going to be so much fun, too bad i can't attend it

we already have classes :(

Thanks for all the users who uploaded the videos and subs, i haven't watched loveletter for quite sometime since they cancelled the show..

Great idea, kriza_09 for the quizzes...., i actually didn't know the answer to this question,

I guess from these quizzes, we will find out more interesting facts about shinhwa.

Quiz #1

Question: Hyesung and Junjin formed a group called ‘The Birds’, with Hyesung being mommy bird and Junjin being baby bird. ''The Birds' made its debut at Hyesung's 1st solo concert in 2007, although the mommy bird – baby bird relationship came about for the first time in 2001 when Shinhwa was doing a TV show called X-File (stunt drive episode). But even before that, Hyesung and Junjin had been (and still are) in a group together called BM Club. Who is the president of this group?

Hhahahaa. Dongwan actually talks about the BM club in this clip with Kangta: http://youtube.com/watch?v=8EF6ajGoFj0

Guest rantanplan

Kriza, I really expect your others quizzes. A good chance for us to learn more about Shinhwa.

And about this quizze, I even dont know about that group's existence :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: Must study hard then.

Guest miaka0210

this is a great idea kriza! B) thanks!!!

I didn't even know about that part on the tv show

called X-fille. :sweatingbullets: I'll watch it now!

thanks again!!!

Guest angel2nyt

Last night's KBS Entertainment Relay

abit distorted due to my tv cable connection

Enjoy ~~ ^^

sorry dear, please edit this post..

file sharing isn't allowed in the korean music forum

Guest picklypickly

okay, i just watched that clip above. and someone at kbs must be smoking crack. cause this? at about the 41 sec mark may be the craziest thing i have seen all week.

hellnawdz1.jpg

that is so wrong, it's not even funny. someone please tell me that they didn't really say that and it's just some video encoding mistake. or else, i hope shcj is gonna bombard them with complaints so they'll fix their mistake.

I would have screamed quietly (don't want to scare the parents) if I'd seen that.

EDIT\\ yeah, my jaw literally dropped. i was so stunned, i don't think i even had much of a reaction beyond just sheer disbelief. i couldn't believe what i was seeing. i seriously thought my senses were playing tricks on me.

anyways. didn't mean to give anyone a heart attack. i bring two cute clips.

from the early days all the way till now, how could anyone who has seen these six guys together even think about them not being shinhwa forever? blows my mind...

Guest nglkt

okay, i just watched that clip above. and someone at kbs must be smoking crack. cause this? at about the 41 sec mark may be the craziest thing i have seen all week.

that is so wrong, it's not even funny. someone please tell me that they didn't really say that and it's just some video encoding mistake. or else, i hope shcj is gonna bombard them with complaints so they'll fix their mistake.

OMGGGGGG

HOW CAN THEY MAKE SUCH A MISTAKE??!!

They are in for a trouble, definitely.

Probably it's a subbing error... but they couldn't have played in KBS entertainment relay in korea right. SHCJ would have been in rage!!

I'm in rage too!

I would have screamed quietly (don't want to scare the parents) if I'd seen that. -_____- Haven't seen this ep yet. Are they trying to give us a heart attack? It had to be a mistake.

--;

edit: have to backtrack a bunch of pages because I haven't been here in a while--but I get the rain reference too, nekori. It's doing that right now. lol

34 yr old Shinwha fan doesn't suprise me, since I'm older than he is. Not an official member of the FC, but I've had the same sn for 9 years because of them, and it's been never anything else in the forums I belong to. ^^; No matter who else I may love, they're my first. =p

since I do need to catch up on things, could someone please point me to where in the thread I can find the lyrics (Hangul) for 9th jib? >< I checked lyrics forum and didn't see them, although I'm half asleep and could have missed them. Oo I love the cd. Although I can't understand a lot of it, it feels like a gift from them. I don't care that it's kind of short, and don't feel disappointed, although I guess some people will. It's nice to hear them laughing and teasing each other on the talk track, too.

Guest jean_kkp

----------

Since there's no production notes coming out anymore, I'm going to start this little quiz...

The purpose of this quiz is not to test how well you know Shinhwa, but more of a way to share some information I have about Shinhwa that you might not know/notice/remember... Just like the production notes, I'll release the questions one at a time... Just something to anticipate for since there's not a lot of news about them lately.. and hopefully it can trigger some discussions in this thread.. ^^

Since we're at the topic of The Birds, I think this would be the right question to start the quiz...

Quiz #1

Video reference:

Answer: Kangta. BM Club stands for Bon Myeong (Real Name) Club. The complete list of the members is not known, but the known members so far are Kangta (An Chil Hyun - H.O.T.), Shin HyeSung (Jung Pil Gyo - Shinhwa), Junjin (Park Choong Jae - Shinhwa), Yoo Min (No Gap Seong - NRG), Kim Yeong Min (Kim Yeong Deuk - Tae Sa Ja).

thats a great idea, choosing qs in a way many ppl may not know the answer. and i didnt know what BM Club meant, now i do! thanks! haha... somehow, im already looking forward to your next qs~!

WHO'S GOING TO THE SHINHWA CHARITY EVENT?!

Guest 80slitenite

I miss the production notes!! :tears:

Thank you Pa for the LL links!!!

It sucks to hear about Eric's back. I hope he will be ok. I wonder how that will affect his military service.

Min subbed Junjin on Sixth Sense so go check that out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkClTDaEg8Y

Dongwan deleted his entries regarding the issue of Star Golden Bell and posted a new entry.^^

The KBS Ent Relay seems to me like a subbing error because of the dialogue.

Guest Rozzy

are there still overseas fans that want to go to the charity event, but haven't bought pre-sales yet?

bc i still want to go, and i'm willing to be the contact for the presale. just pm me. =].

just wondering, but are shinhwa's everlasting mythology concert dvds are out of print? i swear i have been looking for it everywhere, and on ebay the bidding went up to around 70 us dollars for it. so crazy.

i can't believe that screencap. O.O. i just can't believe they made that mistake. =X.

Guest aindy

[08.05.28] [Pics] JinDy @ MBC New Show

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

a7d83b9995a2561c6f068cdxv2.jpg

12119388792008052810183ag2.jpg

12119388792008052810199vm9.jpg

Credits:

MBC - SoftFinger - Shinhwa.biz - Shinhwa Philippines

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[08.05.28] [News] Andy, participating in "Adoption of Disabilities Children" activities

[08.05.28] [News] JunJin, "I'm not a playboy"

[08.05.28] [Message] Junjin's Msg to Chinese Fans @ CY

ooo junjin and solbi on sixth sense with subs! thanks 80silenite <3 must watch when come back home from school ^^

jindyy omg glad to see them together ^^ makes my day off of a good start hehe. cant wait to come home and read those articles hehe

i cant believe they made that mistake.. upsets me that they wrote that they disbanded already, i think it was just a subbing error? if not then i cant believe the compay could make such a bad mistake.. ><

Guest hazrinaer

junjin and andy look great in the pic..

that news really suprise me.how they can make such mistake.shinhwa will stay together!!!!

Archived