[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

I saw this too on the Ocean's Six. Sound was bad but they were awsome! DW was so into it. Love his hand movements. I guess it'll be televised on June 1st.

Sorry Edwards but I have to do little spamming here because I want to share my story here...(please forgive me)...it is sort of related to Shinhwa.....

Anyway, my son came home last night and told me his friend's (who is a girl) sister told her that she loves me and she thinks I'm the coolest mom. Reason? Because she went to HB and day after I got to meet her and I asked/talked briefly about Minwoo (about taking his shirt off and I'm mad because I missed it) and Shinhwa whom I'm obsessed with. My son thought she didn't know who Minwoo or Shinhwa was so when she said she knew who they were, we both jumped on my son for not knowing who they are! LOL! I guess she thought I was cool for being into Shinhwa/Minwoo! LOL! When my son told me I told him "I KNOW" because I'm told by you guys here all the time and that ONLY my sons don't think I'm cool! My sons thinks I'm old and boring! LOL! Just had to share....I thought it was funny.....LOL!

I saw a fancam on this a few hours ago and wow, it's a trot song! :D They look so cute doing the dance~ Dongwan performed Bimil first then he introduced Junjin. They performed and then after that Junjin performed Wa.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miaka0210

awww i want those tumblers!!!!!!!!!!!

i am totally going to buy them!! :w00t:

hey Kriza i think it's was on the show called "Zipzigi" when Minwansyung was there. Here's the link for

the first part http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB7w8PqJCu8

WOW, 7 years...I wonder how long it'll take me to see them. I really hope one day they'll have concert in Las Vegas as Minwoo wanted..

I KNOW HUH MOMMIE ICE!!!! I really want them to come here in Vegas too!!!!

Seriously if they do come here, me and my sister will definitely come to their concert.

But of course I highly doubt that since they're all busy in korea.

Except for Hyesung, which I really wonder by the way as to what he's doing right now.

I really want to know why he isn't active these couple of weeks.... hmmmmm :unsure:

Guest nurkeyandie

this might be considered as spamming but please let me off just this once, mods! i'm so sad! my laptop crashed and it's gonna take 5-7 days for it to get fixed. i'm here at my parents (who live 15 miles away) so i can use their pc. waaahhh! when i get my laptop back imma have tons of backlogging to do!

anyway, thanks so much, aindy, for the updates about our boys. i'm so happy to see recent pics of hyesungie. i miss him coz it seems like he's the only member who's not doing any kind of promotion/activity at all.

and i can't believe the whole dongwan-ga in-eric issue! korean fans are really scary! i kinda understand them though, coz i too was a little (may i just emphasize the word: LITTLE) disturbed by the snsd-shinhwa/junjin/hyesung (non)issue.

i really don't know how i'll manage without my laptop for the next couple of days! at least i know i'll have more shinhwa goodies to see/read when i finally get my laptop back...*sigh*

Guest nutzie

honestly, i think the shinhwa members don't care much about attacks from netizens.. i think they're already beyond that.. on the other hand, i think netizens are just trying to find their 10 minutes of fame by attacking artists randomly.. just a little harmless comment is blown out of proportion, making it seem like artists against each other.. we shouldn't be affected much by it, nor should we stoop down to that level and start bashing other artists involved with the rumors.. so let's just make this thread a happy place shall we?

Guest nekori

I agree with nutzie. One thing I really like about Shinhwa is that these small things don't really bother them. For them, it's like water rolling off their orange rain ponchos ... [what a tacky segue! :sweatingbullets:]

shinhwa71.jpg

ahhh ... so young and it seems like only Eric knows how to wear a poncho properly!

haha Hyesung looks so lost or perhaps its his "intensely concentrated" look.

shinhs1x.jpg

Shinhwa Changjo is smart enough to follow their lead ... It'd be really cool to be part of stadium full of orange ponchos one day.

(I live in Seattle, WA - so rain references for me are not wierd!)

Guest kassuma

hi any singaporean shinhwa fan want to go for the shinhwa's soulmate charity concert on 21/22 june? pm me if interested.

Guest angel2nyt

honestly, i think the shinhwa members don't care much about attacks from netizens.. i think they're already beyond that.. on the other hand, i think netizens are just trying to find their 10 minutes of fame by attacking artists randomly.. just a little harmless comment is blown out of proportion, making it seem like artists against each other.. we shouldn't be affected much by it, nor should we stoop down to that level and start bashing other artists involved with the rumors.. so let's just make this thread a happy place shall we?

i totally, totally agree with you

and just to make everybody smile :

Guest 80slitenite

It took me forever to find these. Credit as tagged. WanJin! So cute. I posted these on their individual threads, but just in case you don't frequent there.

You can view their perf on Ocean's Six website

080523KBS-i.jpg

080523KBS-u.jpg

080523KBS-t.jpg

080523KBS-s.jpg

080523KBS-r.jpg

080523KBS-q.jpg

080523KBS-p.jpg

080523KBS-o.jpg

080523KBS-n.jpg

080523KBS-m.jpg

080523KBS-l.jpg

080523KBS-k.jpg

080523KBS-j.jpg

^ oooo thanks for sharing ^^ what were they singing? yaay wanjin togetheerr

omg im so glad our wannie helps in these things:

[08.05.25][news] Kim Dongwan donates 20 million won to quake victims

mommie hmm.. im not sure where we can buy it o___o i'll check yesasia later and check goodenter and see. so u dont use them? haha i wouldnt either xP not really a coffee fan, haha

edit: i checked goodenter and under goods evenif.net is selling them but i went to yesasia they have tumblers but im not sure if those are the new ones >_< u mite need to contact yesasia for that

nekori omg thanks so much im gonna save those pictures! shinhwa in orange :D i remember seeing them somewhere.. but i didnt save them haha ty!! omg i live neasr seattle too o___o i live in renton! wow finally know a shinhwa changjo-er near me ^^, yeah it'd be cool if i could be part of SHCJ for one day with an orange poncho and glowstick *sigh*

LOL angel2nyt it definatly made me smile!! :D :D :D!! it helped a lot since im at home sick right now. bleh made me feel a lot better!! hyesungies white t-shirt is to die for @___@ i love the jinricdy chorus hahaha!! and hyesungies huge smile weee

Guest miss lakwon

CIMG4071.jpg

CIMG4072.jpg

CIMG4073.jpg

CIMG4074.jpg

CIMG4078.jpg

CIMG4080.jpg

My Shinwha Changjo 9th fanclub accessories!

I just thought I posted a couple pictures of them!

It's so unfortunate Shinhwa isn't promoting themselves as group.

I would have so, yeah, you guys know.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I will so save these for when they comeback!

Til then SUPPORT SOLO AJA AJA~

Guest nekori

strawberry16:Renton? Cool! I actually live in Lynnwood but I don't think anybody would've understood that refrenece. It's funny I talked about rain though since its been sunny and 70 here the past two days.

Wouldn't it be amazing if they came here, like to the Gorge? Shinhwa Changjo would probably have to come prepared with orange ponchos. It'd be like an orange woodstock!

miss lakwon: Wah - I envy you! Those look really nice.

Concerning the tumblers, I think the recent ones from Yesasia are the rereleased ones. They have an (L) next to them which I thinks means large. mommie_alice said the first ones were smaller than she expected? And I got a notice from DVDHeaven to preorder the new tumblers so you could get them there too. I'm trying to find a reason to justify buying both tumblers for myself.

oh my goodness misslakwon @_____@ i want those! u got those for free? i really just want the poncho and the lightstick comes in 2nd place xD. ahh lucky i really want thosseee. once in a lifetime.

nekori lynwood? oooo thats not far from here! yeah usually i would say i live in seattle cuz people from out of washington wouldnt know renton is. haha. i know! i even got the allergies from the non constant weather change >< my nose has been stuffy since friday. it'd be so amazing if they would come to seattle! we could even meet up :D haha

Guest miss lakwon

haha, just recently did I really start to fall for Shinhwa.

I am going to wait patiently for them to comeback.

They will always be the longest first superstar band in my heart!

Recently!?

That's interesting.

Thank you for gaining more interest in them.

If you need to know anything just ask any one of us in this thread! :)

[-]

Just found out that there is a 34 year old man who is an official SHCJ member!

acacab16.jpg

This was a picture of the man in January.

A young girl was at the bus stop in Seoul and saw a man with a SHCJ raincoat.

She was weirded out so she asked him about it and the man said he was a SHCJ.

He was also shoveling the snow outside too.

How interesting! LOL <3

Guest choong jae

LOL abt the 24 yr old man.

anyway.....this might be old news, but was reading the [08.05.20][trans] 10th anniv site Production Note 32: 10Q & 10A, they're all so funny. love dongwan's answer the in 10 yrs, he would form a soccer team w/ all of the members children or how minwoo is gonna past his 10th ann album CD on the next generations. LOL

man it's so hard to imagine what shinhwa's is gonna be like 10 or 20 yrs from now. just know they're still gonna be together!

It looks like the one in Yesasia is the new one. It's $24.99. I just ordered Minwoo's new concert DVD so I'm debating if I should order this tumbler now or later. Since Dongwan is coming out with repackaged CD and I still need to order JJ, I think I'm going to wait and order later. It is really nice though.

Is the black tumbler only new item? There are no other new items being released?

Concerning the tumblers, I think the recent ones from Yesasia are the rereleased ones. They have an (L) next to them which I thinks means large. mommie_alice said the first ones were smaller than she expected? And I got a notice from DVDHeaven to preorder the new tumblers so you could get them there too. I'm trying to find a reason to justify buying both tumblers for myself.

Guest aindy

[08.05.26] [News] Shinhwa's Soulmate concert: A new member for The Birds?

PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

Shinhwa, having just celebrated their 10th anniversary, will be holding yet another concert titled "Soulmate", and the news is being very well received by both domestic and international fans

The 'Soulmate' concert is a special charity concert held in aid of little 8-year-old Ga In, who was unfortunately born with a cleft lip and a congenital heart defect. After hearing about Ga In, Shinhwa members decided to get back on stage together 3 months after the 10th anniversary concert in March for this meaningful event.

Shin Hyesung will once again perform as part of The Birds for this concert. If it's not Junjin from last year's solo concert or Minwoo from last year's encore concert, who will the 3rd member be? Fans are all looking forward to watching this performance.

Shin Hyesung said, "The Birds have received a great response from the fans, and we want to have this for this special concert, but with a whole new feeling. If there are many people who come for the concert and support Ga In together, The Birds' performance and the Shinhwa members' solo performances will become really meaningful."

A spokesperson for the concert said that, "Before the tickets went on sale, we already hade many enquiries from the fans. It seems that many fans who weren't able to attend the 10th anniversary concert are all looking forward to seeing the members on stage again. We will work hard on bringing you the spectacular stage performances from the members."

The concert will be held on 21 and 22 June at 6pm and 5pm respectively at Seoul's Olympic Park Gymnasium #1.

Source:Newsen

Chi trans: 韩小国 @ BESTSHINHWA

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[08.05.26] [Pics] Andy for Nivea [ND Enter Official Pics]

[08.05.26] [News] Dongwan: I'll go on We Got Married if my partner is Hwang Bo

Love Letter with Andy and Junjin! 050604

Love letter ep 81 engsub part 1/6: Shinhwa, Kim Jeong Hoon

Love letter ep 81 engsub part 2/6: Shinhwa, Kim Jeong Hoon

Love letter ep 81 engsub part 3/6: Shinhwa, Kim Jeong Hoon

Love letter ep 81 engsub part 4/6: Shinhwa, Kim Jeong Hoon

Love letter ep 81 engsub part 5/6: Shinhwa, Kim Jeong Hoon

Love letter ep 81 engsub part 6/6: Shinhwa, Kim Jeong Hoon

credit: Yodaaaa@YT

- I've only watched up to ep 3, but it's REALLY good. I've missed LL.. and esp Shinhwa on it. I still re watch the first ones when all of the members went on the show, lol.

Archived