[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who's all ready for the 8th album???!!!

I am!!! I feel so "Shinhwa" deprived. I know they all have been busy individually, but I miss seeing them together that any time I see a clip of either two members, three members, or four members together, I get giddy and am so happy and my smile just widens! I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about....hehe. Well, let's hope we won't have to wait long for their return as we all have missed them as a group for quite a long while now.

ahh man u guys are fast hehe :P I been workin on my ps skills and god I suck I want to show u wat I made so far but then nahhhhh haha I'm scared its gonna to sucky :P

my right eye really hurt now... my mom said I have allergy so i dunno... oooooo shinhwa game? hehe I wanna try but I do it later hehe :P still plannin out 4 this new fic :P

hehe okay... here I go :P

happyholidayscopy7vy.th.jpg

^^ I made that one 4 my godfather and he was like "noooooo no more dbsk!! haha

happyholidayskth2qj.th.jpg

^^ that one I made 4 my oppa at school :D

those two are my first graphic I did in like 30 minutes and the two below are the recent one I jus did... after a bit improvement :D

blacknwhite4cl.th.jpg

onlytimewilltell5yk.th.jpg

I seriously need to stick to writing haha :D

I'm going to be working on shinhwa pictures later on hehe tell me wat u think I suck seriously :lol:

Minwoo. watch the girl's face..heh

oohh..minwoo looks niice <3

do yu see how the girl is trying her best to look cool and unmoved by all this?

no offense how could she stay calm like that when a guy is serenading* yu like dat <_<

haha it looks to me like Minwoo wants to say, "react...REACT"

it just kind of pisses me off :lol: (have some spirit girl)

is it just me? ...

anywayss ENJOY!!

hehe okay... here I go :P

happyholidayscopy7vy.th.jpg

^^ I made that one 4 my godfather and he was like "noooooo no more dbsk!! haha

happyholidayskth2qj.th.jpg

^^ that one I made 4 my oppa at school :D

those two are my first graphic I did in like 30 minutes and the two below are the recent one I jus did... after a bit improvement :D

blacknwhite4cl.th.jpg

onlytimewilltell5yk.th.jpg

I seriously need to stick to writing haha :D

I'm going to be working on shinhwa pictures later on hehe tell me wat u think I suck seriously :lol:

wow those are pretty nice for like one of ur first times. hahas my first like banner that i made for my xanga looks soooooooo sh1tayy. actually my banners still suck! i dont realli get how to make things nice HAAHS i cheat and jus d/l brushes =P

Minwoo. watch the girl's face..heh

oohh..minwoo looks niice <3

do yu see how the girl is trying her best to look cool and unmoved by all this?

no offense how could she stay calm like that when a guy is serenading* yu like dat <_<

haha it looks to me like Minwoo wants to say, "react...REACT"

it just kind of pisses me off :lol: (have some spirit girl)

is it just me? ...

anywayss ENJOY!!

OMG I HATE dislike THAT GIRL

I WUS LIKE.. OMG OMG OMG how can she not like look phased at all!??! cuz if it were me i wuld be like gazing into his face sooo much and i swear i wuld bawl my eyes out. ahash den i wuld like harsh grab for him while hes singing xDDD

well I been in here 4 a long time and didn't give u guys anything... and I feel bad so I made this graphic 4 all minwoo lovers hehe ^_^ hope u like it and yes my style suck but hope u like it :D

minwoographic2ri.jpg

awwe thast so thoughtful! thank u! its veryyyyyyyyy nice. no idea what u're talkin about i mean c'mon my banners and posters and stuff that i make, they're i can't read. HAHSA

btw u write fics? omg have u like posted one on soompi yet? i will go read it! tell me what its called

Guest chaserj7

haha heyyy is it true that shinhwa's entertainment company lied about minwoo's height? i've been hearing drifts about that but no actualy report! :P

Archived