[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest Ginny Potter

Dun know why but I feel it weird cuz I really have no idea if the regular's been out yet? ^^''..... no news or pics of the CD at all!!!!!!

Anyone knows if it's out yet?

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dun know why but I feel it weird cuz I really have no idea if the regular's been out yet? ^^''..... no news or pics of the CD at all!!!!!!

Anyone knows if it's out yet?

Do you mean the Normal Edition of Shinhwa's 9th?

I think the CD is released in Korea on the 10th already...

And Yesasia is releasing them on the 14th (which is tomorrow ^^)

Guest samshiku

i got my copy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the serial number is SO SAD tho....its like 47,847 o_O lol

I LOVE AND ADORE the photobook..i've been retraining myself from seeing ANY of the photos so when i first opened the photobook it was the first time seeing ALL the photos. and i have to say. the photographer/camera is VERY GOOD> ERIC's sizzling stare was simply captivating in the pictures.

in fact, i almost couldn't bring myself to flip the page after i saw eric's photo at the very first page...hehe

Guest nglkt

I got my copy too!!!

I saw the normal edition, and it's just as small as the other albums...

BUT THE POSTER, is freaking nice.... I would have bought the normal ed just for the poster...

The photobook's just gorgeous.

There's a few mistakes with the lyrics, like it's missing some words etc... but it's ok. =)

Shinhwa will be appearing on "Let's get married" next week to support Andy.

*it's not that they will be getting married but the episode will show them backstage at the concert, if i'm not mistaken.*

This explains why solbi was at the 10th anniversary concert. =)

Plus, Solbi manages to speak to her "beloved" Eric on the phone finally! (You guys know how often Eric's name pops out of her mouth in the show)

Guest rainie_chu

^ OMO, finally something to look forward too! Imma watched We Just Married even if I'm not very font of Solbi (and that's putting it nicely, but yeah). =x

Oh! My serial number is 038774. For those still looking for theirs, it's that silver sticker on the Photobook cover.

Any news on the normal edition if it really does contain new songs or something? New pictures? There seems to be no news, whatsoever.

nglkt yaaayy!! shinhwa on a show =]. ooh she was at their concert? really breifly or?. LOL haha her beloved eric. really i get jealous of solbi sometimes -___-. but its for the show so i cant blame her *sigh*

what does the poster look like =o. didnt the limited edition come with a poster too? what does it look like? i didnt get mine yet ahh. <3

LOL!! omg minsquare subbed this clip!! finnally can see this subbed!!! its soo funni. yet scary too o.o its the members being hypnotized and they are asked about their before lives.

click this to watch. 

LOL i keep finding clips xD heres mindy on manwon happiness!!

btw heres the actual article:

[08.04.13][news] Shinhwa to make short appearance on *... Solbi must have accumulated a trucWe're Married kload of good karma... I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE APRIL 20th EPISODE!!!

here's a Youtube vid of it

20080413185023561b6_185404_0.jpg

45ee6f38a324ba3196ddd810.gif

Shinhwa makes a surprise appearance on MBC's "We're Married" in support of Andy and Solbi.

In the preview shown on the April 13 episode of "We're Married", Shinhwa makes a sudden entrance. Solbi, who often mentions Eric in front of an annoyed Andy, also manages to get on the phone with Eric. Soon after, we see a scene where Solbi meets with all the Shinhwa members.

Shinhwa reportedly made this appearance to support the increasingly popular couple of Andy and Solbi.

(irrelevant info omitted)

Source: starnews

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Guest love!melody

[08.04.13][news] Shinhwa to make short appearance on

gahhhhh~ i just love shinhwa! <3 they are so supportive of the other members :) heheheh! and solbi is so lucky to have met all 6 members and to have talked to eric over the phone. solbi and andy make such a cute couple ^^ hehehehe thank you for the news! can't wait to watch next week's episode. i think this is the first time shinwha has actually made an appearance on televison all together, with the exception of news clips :)

Guest paigehk

[08.04.13][news] Shinhwa to make short appearance on

wow..that's awesome. I can't wait to watch it. They all dressed in blacks..how hot. (lol, I feel like the new weds is getting visited by the loan sharks..)

:blush:

Guest strawberrybunny

lol, speaking of Eric and Andy "love triangle", can't help but think about this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36wiY6aSRTg

thank you coolsmurf for subbing this ^_^, Poor Andy! but again, still love Eric most, hihi, sowie

I never get tired of this clip! ^_^

I'm so jealous of those who got their limited edition, I have to settle with the normal edition for now! :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

anyone have any news about the DVD?

sorry, I don't post much since I usually don't have anything intersting :tears: :tears: :tears:

Thank you thank you thank you very much to those who share all the wonderful production notes, the news, the pictures, the translation, thank you very much ^_^

ha ha ha

i cant wait for this week ep of we got married

it will be exciting

i wanna see the whole solbi's eric oppa this, eric oppa that tandem

ha ha ha

i wanna see andy's jealous look

i wanna see other snickers at this

:P

must be cute

it has been a while

can we call this as one of their 9th jib promo?

at least we can see them all together

okay that makes me wonder of how is wannie oppa doing...

TT_TT

Guest greenblobfish

i just saw on yesasia that andy's going to release a repak version of his first album...which got me thinking...

1. andy's repak comes out towards the end of april, so maybe he'll promote a new song then

2. dongwan's vol2 should be out end of april/beginning of may so he'll start to promote that

3. junjin's first album should be coming out around that time as well, so promotions for him

4. hyesung's 3rd...again, similar timing

5. minwoo just released his mini album and didn't really get to promote it much, but it seems like he will start to soon, since he's going to hb and peace concert

6. which leaves eric...i think his filming doesn't start until june, so he could potentially release an album before then. OR more realistically, he'll probably guest star in the other member's albums

So...MAYBE (could be just wishful thinking on my part), they're waiting until all the albums come out and planning a big comeback together!

for example, on an episode of inkigayo, all six will be there (five will perform their songs, and eric will guest perform in at least one of the other member's perf)

that would quite possibly be the best inkigayo ever!

haha...again...maybe just wishful thinking...or...maybe not?

Guest Rozzy

wahh! i received my photobook! #47245. :]. felwja;kej.

hnm..even though the concert just recently passed..is there anything on when the concert dvd will actually be released? wouldn't it be cool to have shinhwa stuff be released (like behind the scenes stuff, or like..never been seen stuff), while they're in the army in stuff? is that allowed though, if they're in the army?

You know, maybe if we just married episode with Shinhwa get a SUPER boost in ratings, maybe stations/shows will start approaching shinhwa with special offers...or it's just my wishful thinking...though there were those perfs during the gayos and the jipiziji :D We can hope, right?

Guest rainie_chu

^ Definitely. In Japan, SMAP and Arashi have their own shows. I really wish for Shinhwa to do the same thing. There was this news before that Shinhwa boosts the ratings of TV shows. Imagine, just how many people would tune in to watch Shinhwa just LOL around and make fun of each other. I mean, I would.

So TV networks get ratings, Shinhwa have fun and get paid, we diediedie from hotness and fly straight to heaven.

Everyone's happy, right?

You know, maybe if we just married episode with Shinhwa get a SUPER boost in ratings, maybe stations/shows will start approaching shinhwa with special offers...or it's just my wishful thinking...though there were those perfs during the gayos and the jipiziji :D We can hope, right?

YA... hw i wish tat come true..hehe.. cause.. until now.. there's no news on their comeback yet...

i have been seeing pictures of them recording... praticing.. but..why they..still hv not come out.. together yet~~~~haiz..how's their album sales in korea anyone.. know???

i can't wait for next week... we jsut married...

^ Definitely. In Japan, SMAP and Arashi have their own shows. I really wish for Shinhwa to do the same thing. There was this news before that Shinhwa boosts the ratings of TV shows. Imagine, just how many people would tune in to watch Shinhwa just LOL around and make fun of each other. I mean, I would.

So TV networks get ratings, Shinhwa have fun and get paid, we diediedie from hotness and fly straight to heaven.

Everyone's happy, right?

like before where they make love letter just for shinhwa to endorse their perfect man album

wouldnt it be nice if they have another show like that

we all know that anything shinhwa on

it will full with laughters and funny scenes

and people will watch that

^__^

if that is too much

i just wish that they would come to any music show to perform their RUN song

cause i really wanna see their dance move

and i kinda miss them in music show

I bought my limited 9th album edition! :w00t:

i was sooooooo excited when i opened it. the photos are HUGE !!!

&& POOR DONGWANNIE.. T__T

IS HE OKAY!?

:(

for everyone going to the HB... hope you have fun and make sure to SCREAM YOUR HEART OUT for the boys!

(a little early to be saying this but oh well.)

when is the HB anyways? are all 6 members going?

Guest nurkeyandie

i can't wait for tomorrow when i finally get my 9th jib special ed! right now it's just a piece of paper from the usps saying, "sorry, we missed you." grr!!! i will personally get it from the post office tomorrow come hell or high water! :fury: lol!

and i can't wait for next week's 'we got married.'

i love how we're all coming up with these plans/theories/ideas on how shinhwa can/might promote the new album. we should send all these ideas to good ent! :D

and wannie, get well soon, please! i read somewhere he's getting discharged from the hospital on april 14 (or was it 15?)...gad, that's a long hospital stay...seriously, our boys are working waaaayyy too hard... T-T

Archived