[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest noona13

Just read this off the SHCJ forum, it's Dongwan replying to the whole "last album" saga...

Really great of him to clear the air and putting our minds at ease...

To all my friends,

Lately i have been talking and ha revealed a lot about Shinhwa,

This is because there been lots of interview going on,

Obviously,Shinhwa does not belong to me..

There a huge misunderstanding on a report appeared today,

The People around me also had written some articles regarding this which makes me feel being ignored and pity..

At the report on Sport News Daily,

Regarding the part about Shinhwa last album,

What i was refering is actually about the last album we come out before going for the military service..

Because during that time,it is very hard for Shinhwa member to come out during military service.

During the interview,when it comes to topic regarding Shinhwa,topic about military services easily comes in.

So i hope that (reporter)do not reveal it in the news report.

Is it because its funny putting it in?

In the news report,all about(military service) and about continuing making new shinhwa album has been all deleted.

The news today is not misunderstanding but its MISREPORTING.

When we ask to correct the news,they told us that the reporter in-charge had went outstation.

Coming out with such news that should make me angry,which i had not,

I want to say Thank you..

p.s.Kim Seng Ahn(translation) of Daily Sport News,regarding the interview about Shinhwa,please do not delete details on it.

If you wanted the news to be interesting,Please just mention about me in the interview.

Source: Good EMG

Translation: Nancy@ShinhwaChina(Korea~Chinese),Clamp88@Angelical HArmony,Clamp88@SHCJ

credit to clamp88 at the SHCJ forum

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest prizzyy

Regarding the part about Shinhwa last album,

What i was refering is actually about the last album we come out before going for the military service..

Because during that time,it is very hard for Shinhwa member to come out during military service.

phew.. i can wait and wait.. i dont mind waiting.. although im slightly disappointed.. but as long as they use the time to create a better album, i can wait for as long as they take.. we've waited 9 years, so whats a few months to us? lol.

but im so so so so so glad wannie cleared up the misunderstanding.. i was getting sorta tense when i read about the last album thingy.. glad that what he meant was army!! xDD

we shouldnt be sad that they're going army~~ xD

instead i hope to see pics of them in army! they get to serve the country other than through their career!

cheers shinhwa! <3

edit//

page 1054 <333

Guest tortyserox

[07.07.17] Shinhwa will not release 9th album this year!

"i am gonna summarize all 3 articles into 1

Shinhwa has cancel their plan to release their 9th album coming this September.

While having an interview with Sport Hankook, Kim Dongwan "it was confirm and we have express that SHinhwa will release an album end of this year but due to our solo activites and schedules, it is hard for us to release an album and do group activites, now that we have met and discuss abou tit, we have all agree not to release an album this year."

as this will be the last time they are releasing an album under Good EMG,as each of them are now under different company, they are very excited and passion about it.

Last week, the 6 of them meet up and discuss on Shinhwa last activities and they realise that it is too rush for them to release an album at the end of this year instead they will release it next year around Spring to officially start Shinhwa new activites.

Kim Dongwan "this may be Shinhwa's last album so it means alot to us thus we dont want to rush just to release an album. We must wait for the music market to be stable and for our solo career to be stable too before we come together to create the best Shinhwa album"

the rest of the articles just talk about how well received Dongwan's first solo album is"

Credit: OCEAN’S SIX + Sina + dreamhyesung@shinhwa.biz

lalarips: my exact sentiments ^^

My heart really missed a beat when i read this article. its as good as saying shinhwa is disbanding after the 9th album!

really crappy media, or rather that particular reporter who misquoted dongwan.

but thankgoodness for noona13 and her article, i,m very much relieved!

we must all know this, Shinhwa has stayed for so long' together, they will not disband this easily, NOPe! :)

Guest apricot

It's NOT their last album, it's just their so called 'last' album before they go to the army. Damn the reporter for making such a big news out of nothing.

Wannie must be getting sick of saying 'we won't break up', 'we won't be break up'. This is what happens to the longest band in Korea, people must be speculating whether they will break up or not... but they won't haha. Not in the while anyways. Not ever! Their friendship will still be there. Screw those guys anyways. (Sorry not in a very good mood)

I think we were all anticipating wannie's post after that 'last album' article, weren't we? :D

Seriously, don't know what the reporter was thinking when several articles on ricminwan's (multiple ones in wannie's case) declarations that 'Shinhwa is NOT breaking up" just came out a few days earlier. <_< Even the most ignorant person wouldn't contradict themselves that badly...nevermind that s/he was dealing with Mr. Wit guy here.

thank goodness they're not breaking up! i read this article in our local chinese newspaper today and it really made my heart stop. the article didn't say anything about their last album BEFORE going to the military, only that it will be their last album. glad everything's cleared up! thank you for clearing this up!

Guest Krain5

Glad to see that I wasn't the only one holding my breath! Once Wannie explained what he meant it felt like I finally could breathe! LOL True that soes mean we may have to wait for a while, but as long as it's not the END of Shinhwa then I will have to manage. That was sooooo not cool of the reporter to play games like that!

Shinhwa Fighting! ^_^

[07.07.17] Dongwan's Diary [About the misreport article]

Its oppa~! (2007-07-17 03:19:50)

Friends

lately there are lots of report on Shinhwa on what i have say

from all the interviews i had accepted

Shinhwa is not me alone

today appear a serious misreport

no matter how i feel i should clear the misunderstanding

in Sport Hankook report

on the section about SHinhwa last album

i say we will release shinhwa last album before we enter the army

as it will be hard for us to meet up once we enter the army

after the interview, i ask the reporter not to write anything on shinhwa

as it iwll only lead to the topic on them going to the army

was it to make the news more interesting?

the article on army topic and if shinhwa will still release albums

today's article is not a misunderstanding but a misreport

when i ask for the actual report to be publish, they told me the reporter has gone oversea for an assignment

for wanting to make me angry whichi i didnt, thanks

p.s Sports Hankook Kim Sand han reporter

when it comes to Shinhwa releated topic during interview

please do not write things that are not meant to be written

if want something interesting, then please write on me alone

Credit: Good emg + Oceans6 + dreamhyesung@shinhwa.biz

this really clears things up yaayy. sry for the late telling u guys this but i found out today cuz my computer went down last nite :tears: including my shinhwa stuff waahhh. but this clears everything UP so dont worry everyone!!!

Guest loving_D

BREAKING NEWS FOR ALL ANDY FANS!

ANDY TO ACT IN 하반기 (SECOND HALF OF THE YEAR) NEW DRAMA IN AUGUST

note: 하반기 (second half of the year) is not the title of the drama. just merely saying that he's gonna go all in for acting in the second half of the year.

f_andystarnewm_33acfdc.jpg

Shinhwa's youngest, Andy, will be putting his all in for his upcoming

drama in the second half of the year. He stated on the 17th, that he

was in the middle of practicing his acting.

It is said that the drama will begin sometime in august and the

possibility of Andy showing a different side to him is very high. He is

planning on focusing on acting rather than singing and planning to meet

with his fans later on.

Then the article talks about Dongwan's new album and Minwoo's 3rd album

that just came out and Hyesung's upcoming album in August. Shinhwa

members are so busy with their solo activities that Shinhwa's 9th album

releasing this year will be difficult.

Andy has acted in 2003's MBC Nonstop 4 and 2005's SBS Lovers in Prague.

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/star_vie...071717162943129

Credit: Star News + translated by loving_D

----

if you're wondering why it's breaking news, just ask the andy thread. we've been waiting for this for several years.

Guest sunnydays.

noona13 & strawberry16, thanks so much for the translations. (:

Amy was right; we were all kinda anticipating Dongwan's response. Haha, from all the misunderstanding, I KNEW he would speak up. (: But i'm glad that he did, because it definately does put us all at ease. It'll just be hard to see them go for their army service & not come back for... 2 + years. x__x; Anyway, i'm just looking forward to next spring.

I would like to say thanks to Dongwan, even though he can't hear me. ^^;

loving_D, thanks for the Andy news! (: I don't know what that translates into... LOL. But awww, it WOULD be like him to be practicing his acting. =D I hope he has major success. Can't wait to see him again!

Guest _untouchable*M

[07.07.17] Shinhwa will not release 9th album this year!

phew~ that's a relief! i can wait forever for their next album, as long as it is made together, with all six of them (: Wonder which company they will sign with?? LOL

Eunyoung, welcome back! :D I definately remember youu~ That's great that you're back. (:

LOL thanks for remembering me. And I'm glad I'm back as well (:

[07.07.17] Dongwan's Diary [About the misreport article]

just thinking about the Shinhwa oppas going to the army makes me sad. i hope those years will fly by fast so that we will be able to see our boys again ... together! We will always love them, forever ^^

ANDY TO ACT IN 하반기 (SECOND HALF OF THE YEAR) NEW DRAMA IN AUGUST

hehehe, can't wait to watch the new drama! wonder what it will be about and what kind of character Andy will be playing.

seem like there are alot of good news.. clearing up today..

i'm so happy that dongwannie.. once again.. came out to clear the rumours..

he's such a sweet guys... he knows.. shinhwa fans will be worrying because of the stupid reporter..

but i thk shinhwa will get sick and tired of this whenever they came out solo ppl will spread rumours that they'r breaking up...

we must hv a believe in them.. they hv said so many times.. they will live on as shinhwa forever..

oh another good news.. andy ya.. he's going to hv a new project soon.~~~ wonder what character he would choose this time.. ~~

we shinhwa fans could wait and wait... forever..for .. u guys .... to form into 6 again..

shinhwa & shinhwa changjo forever~~~~legend continues... :)

Guest loving_D

phew~ that's a relief! i can wait forever for their next album, as long as it is made together, with all six of them (: Wonder which company they will sign with??

i think they will sign with Good Enter (since they're still a group under that company), but i actually hope they won't. Not too fond of GE these days...they don't do a great job with promotions and the 8th album could have been so much better! besides, almost all the members have left GE anyway (except sungie). hope they'll go with a better company...though i doubt it.

Guest marianne24

God!! i'm so left behind with shinwa..... the last time i checked about their activities ( group and individual ) was last year... i know i missed a lot.... donwang released an album ... now its andy..... will wait for andy's drama thats for sure.... i miss them so much.... been cleanning my pc last week and saw my compilation of vidz of shinwa... i re-acquianted myself..... :blush:

Guest Cassiopeiasujuluver

YEA!!! andy in a drama thankz for the news

this is such lovely news for all Andy fans^^

Guest nurkeyandie

oh, thank God we're done with all that "last album" nonsense! :D

anyway, i saw another clip (which most of you have probably seen already) and the only thing i wanna know is why wasn't minwoo messing around with the others (i realize i'm a little scared of minwoo...for some reason, i think he's the most serious shinhwa member, and he's quite the perfectionist - i mean, i think he's someone who'd get pissed easily when somebody screws up...minbong fans, minwoo's hot and talented and all, but i think i need that extra push to fall in love with him...a little help, please?)? :lol:

here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWytTlOqS7s

edit: i watched the clip again and realized that maybe minwoo just came late to the shoot? either way, i think i need to watch more clips of him messing around...haha!

edit again: nope, i did see minwoo playing pool with the others, but i guess he just wasn't in the mood to play around (maybe he was really tired :()...

oh, thank God we're done with all that "last album" nonsense! :D

anyway, i saw another clip (which most of you have probably seen already) and the only thing i wanna know is why wasn't minwoo messing around with the others (i realize i'm a little scared of minwoo...for some reason, i think he's the most serious shinhwa member, and he's quite the perfectionist - i mean, i think he's someone who'd get pissed easily when somebody screws up...minbong fans, minwoo's hot and talented and all, but i think i need that extra push to fall in love with him...a little help, please?)? :lol:

here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWytTlOqS7s

edit: i watched the clip again and realized that maybe minwoo just came late to the shoot? either way, i think i need to watch more clips of him messing around...haha!

edit again: nope, i did see minwoo playing pool with the others, but i guess he just wasn't in the mood to play around (maybe he was really tired :()...

haha, yes minwoo is quite the perfectionist :wub: lol, sometimes i wish he wouldn't work so hard

i watched that youtube clip also and wondered why minwoo was hardly in it.

however, i then watched another news clips of the same photoshoot (i think it was km news?) and it showed minwoo kidding around a lot in there :) i guess mnet just didn't like minwoo that day and didn't show him much haha

here's a link to the other version if you'd like to watch it:

http://tv.mofile.com/BXXE0SMT/

sorry, it's from a chinese website though, because i couldn't find it on youtube

and here's another news clip, where minwoo's being pretty silly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyW5Dy2SPEM

it's eng subbed too! i just found it lol, so thanks to the uploader! <3

but seriously, all shinhwa boys are total dorks :) you'll see. i hope you like minwoo a little bit more after this! :)

Archived