[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

dongwan's gonna appear on both m!countdown and inkigayo this week =D

m!countdown is on thursday 7.30 pm korean time [mnet]

inkigayo is on sunday 3.30 pm korean time [sbs]

for EST people, minus 13 off the korean time, and the rest, just adjust accordingly =D

Thank you for the time !!!

ah..for some odd reason that I can't understand myself...I look forward to Dongwan's appearances and shows more than I thought I would.

He is cool.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nutzie

hahaha.. actually, me too -_-" maybe it's because he's the first member that goes solo since i became a fan.. i wasn't a fan when hyesung and minwoo became solo.. so in a way, i'm like a mommie chicken waiting for her egg to break or something.. hahahah.. and i also realized that i like dongwan's voice more than i cared to admit.. and i like all his songs so far.. so i'm really excited to see his debut =D

@krizza- yah, you are are so back girl ^^ You're back in wannie mode? Not going to let that smexy mofo minu lead you away in temptation anymore? lolz About that wannie elevator incident...looks like I guessed correctly after watching YSMM. Couldn't control myself and ended up watching it LQ since HQ just 'wouldn't' download. And totally forgot that it was from one of Dongwan's diary entries. I really miss those. I hope he's not too busy to drop by now and then. And yes, learn to sub so i can nag at you cuz i can't do it to other ppl who offer since I barely know them >.< And the 'May the ShinHWa be with you' gif....arrrrgggg...'May that come true' :D and makes me kinda want to go dig up some old Star Wars books :ph34r:

ginnie and nutzie- I think I'm the opposite...which is so weird. I was so excited when I heard that news that he was going to release an album, but it seems to have deflated quite a bit now. I think a large part has to do the sequence of wannie's appearance. If they didn't push back the music show dates I probably would still be all hyped since wannie already didn't have a big showcase like hyesung did for his first and minu on his second. Since dongwan kinda appeared on shows first (rnx concert + music space too...but no broadcast yet and no new songs) , I guess it didn't really sink in for me that he's appearing as a solo gasoo. Of course, I'm very happy to see him on shows, but there's no demonstration of him as a singer. Even jinnie sang bits for his solo on the shows. I think I know what they had in mind...putting wannie in sight on shows before the official release of his album, but I can't help it :sweatingbullets: I know it's silly and wannie is still wannie, but I can't shake off the feeling that it's still actor and not gasoo wannie on the shows lolz Perhaps all will change after inkigayo and m countdown this week :D I think, for me, sometimes I just have to 'see' to hear how awesome a song is. A live is always different from a recording.

On the other hand, I am ridiculously excited about m's 3rd. i know, it's sad, I'm hopelessly biased. But I really want to see and hear something new from minwoo. Even more so than I thought, since I expected to be more hyped about wannie's new album. Even though i did go through minsyung when they went solo, the feeling is overwhelming. Like nutzie said, 'waiting for the egg to hatch.' I guess I'm just a tad frustrated because the egg just won't break no matter how much it's been warmed ^^;

FLiPSiDE - I am totally with you about ShinHwa having awesome songs. I will never quite understand people who say, "I am a fan of their personalities, but I'm not into their music." >.> Not sure if that's flattering for either the commenter or ShinHwa lolz Anyhow, pop or not, I think ShinHwa have very memorable title songs that some groups nowadays are missing. Songs that you associate with them right away. Love it or hate it, you hear/see it once, it kinda stays with you. And the greatest thing about ShinHwa's long career, you want oldies, you've got it, something a little newer, there's that too :) And the rarest thing is our vocals of the group, minwansyung, have such different directions when it comes to their style of music. Separate, but together, right? :sweatingbullets: Skills apart, I think they're styles are very different when they sing. Sungie, I'm not really sure, but judging from S group collab, he's definitely our r&b/ballad prince. As for woodong...the two of them really do listen to a lot of music. Judging by his favorite artists, Dongwan seems to know the j-rock and j-pop pretty well. And Min min always has the latest tracks for his dances.

---

Edit: and I own a page :rolleyes:

On my laptop so not many pics...please bear with these ^^;

1243541304580789gpjzbrvlk6.jpg

I loved this episode:

dwgif013cxea4.gif

2a0da86445ab9df0f63654aci8.jpg

15382320793146823fa191eyr2.jpg

mwjp2et4.jpg

And Ricmin. I love these two. there isn't the husband-wife, mother-child, hyung-dongseng, mutual admiration etc relationship. they're just 2 guys who are very comfortable around each other on and off screen...hanging out together and looking out for each other when either of them have hard times. In reality and everyday life, I think these two are really the closest out of ShinHwa.

1512021732208516gtevthrju3.jpg

1100113186seformsh12iq4wo-1.jpg

110398685720041225realromancel.png

ricminflank.jpg

Guest nutzie

huk~ an edit to my previous post -_-" actually the first member to be a solo since i became a fan was junjin.. sorry, ditzy moment.. for some reason though, i'm looking forward to dongwan's more than i did with junjin [even though junjin pawns dongwan in my fave list] but i have no idea why.. hahaha.. maybe because i'm so bored nowadays that this is the only thing i'm looking forward to [junjin's debut was during school year, so i couldn't spazz that much]

i agree with you amy, on the fact that live is always different from recordings.. i guess that's why i'm looking forward to the performances so much, and since i've just figured out how to watch mnet, that makes the excitement go up that much more cos i can watch both performances =D [whew run on sentence alert!!] well i'm pretty sure about the m!countdown one [i saw someone posting it in suju thread, and dongwan's name is on it] the inkigayo one isn't confirmed yet, but i think he'll be on..

unlike you, i haven't seen his appearance on variety shows yet [cos i figured out i wouldn't understand a thing anyways, cos they're talk shows -_-"] so i didn't have the feeling of what you felt when you watched dongwan on those shows.. i guess that's part of why i'm still excited? hahaha.. i hope he appears on game shows [i'm really hoping jihwaza, since i'm following that one diligently.. no ginnie, he doesn't have to dress up =P only regulars dress up when they lose in the game =P] cos i understand those more than talk shows =X

Hi Crystalis,

I love it when people write in huge meaningful chunks instead of one liners that says "he is hot" ...LOL.

I'm surprised myself that I would actually plan to watch Wannie despite the crazy time difference and lack of time. I guess I was more curious of Dongwan's career as a solo singer. I think live performances get people to recognize Dongwan more as a singer but think the hype to Dongwan's solo was also made possible by the Handkerchief MV and Yoo Gun as the fellow lead in the MV. I wouldn't discard those promotion by his company eventhough Dongwan has yet to debut on the stage officially. For me, it was more the MV, the pre-released songs and then the shows that made up my anticipation for his career.

It probably is smarter for Dongwan to have a softer introduction as a solo singer. With the Korean market being so sensitive about singer-actors in general, it is good that he is not being criticized for his move into the music market now. I think when Andy asked Dongwan why he wanted to go into music, that's a very valid question. He is moving from group-singer (Shinhwa) to actor (The Person I Love) back to solo singer Kim Dong Wan. I don't think some media are very receptive to that. So for him to have a full blown showcase like Minwoo and Hyesung, I think is too early and risky.

I like how he is slowly but surely getting attention as a solo artist through his MV, online websites and shows then followed closely by stage performances. It does not come off too strongly and I don't immediately jump to the mode to criticize and judge his singing because he is another actor-singer.

Some speculative observations by moi....

edit: Ricmin <333

I've not been in Shinhwa-mode for the longest time now....

I really like Ricmin as well.

unlike you, i haven't seen his appearance on variety shows yet [cos i figured out i wouldn't understand a thing anyways, cos they're talk shows -_-"] so i didn't have the feeling of what you felt when you watched dongwan on those shows.. i guess that's part of why i'm still excited? hahaha.. i hope he appears on game shows [i'm really hoping jihwaza, since i'm following that one diligently.. no ginnie, he doesn't have to dress up =P only regulars dress up when they lose in the game =P] cos i understand those more than talk shows =X

After you mentioned the program Jihwaza, the curiousity was too much to handle on how the game works so I watched a couple of them on veoh and youtube. I am glad they are not lame games but are actually quite challenging to win some of the games there. No dressing up for guest stars...I am glad about that too!

Guest lenakeem

it seem like soompi really up to ranking dbsk lately

where did 5=1 and 5-1=0 goes to?

i found this on a dbsk poll thingy. and i was kinda pissed. this is shinhwas

not dbsks. but whatever. it annoys me how dbsk is taking over everything.

ANYWAYS

gahh i missed so much this week! dongwann! i need to catch up on him

any big news? im too lazy to go back 5 pages to read everything :ph34r:

Guest nutzie

ginnie - hahaha you should watch the ones with andy.. he's hilarious and cute in it =P i think if dongwan goes on jihwaza, he can pawn everyone with his wittiness =P

helena - dongwan was in ya shim man man and come to play.. he's debut performance is on mnet [m!countdown on thursday] and then again on sbs [inkigayo on sunday] i posted the times on the previous page [i think]

anybody knows.. how's dongwan album doing in korea?i hopes it's good!!i had only manage to watch one variety show of dongwan lately.. i thk it's comes to playhe's not doing much talking... but when he's talking he's so adorable....anybody knows.. how's dongwan album doing in korea?i hopes it's good!!i had only manage to watch one variety show of dongwan lately.. i thk it's comes to playhe's not doing much talking... but when he's talking he's so adorable....

Guest nurkeyandie

hi, y'all! this is just a quick note (will post longer and say hi properly to everyone next time): i saw a youtube clip of shinhwa performing live (actually, it's like a fancam of hyesung; dunno when and where, sorry, and i don't even know the songs they were singing) and i was pleasantly surprised to see that hyesung does "supporting" rap for eric?!?! i dunno how to explain it but if you watch the clip you'll see what i mean - you can clearly hear eric rapping and you'll see hyesung joining in in some words/phrases. too cute coz i naturally thought that it would be the rappers "supporting/blending" with each other (i do know that in winter story, hyesung raps for one song - the one they used to serenade han ji hye in love letter, but i thought that was just for that one song!). aahh, hyesung, you are just so darn lovable! *shakes head and mutters to self* why is this happening to me at this age (see i've never experienced being a fan before)!?!? :lol: anyway, here's the link to the clip (and big, big thanks to the person who posted it):

edit: ok, i watched the clip again and i realized that hyesung does supporting rap not only for eric, but for junjin and andy as well. in one part, he's even the one who says "andy!" which signals the start of andy's rap...i think hyesung not-so-secretly wants to rap too (hyesung: main vocal and fourth rapper of shinhwa!?!?)...he's just too cute, i can't take it! my poor heart!!! :D

@andie- Hi. This was for the love love charity concert that they did at the end of jan or feburary-ish in 2005...don't really remember. They were sing crazy, shooting star and oh. I think it's because sungie is the lead vocal so there's a bit of a myth that doesn't rap. The truth is he does a lot of rap support during lives and he did rap in shinhwa's earlier albums ^^ But I think it's fun for fans to think he's a closet rapper :) I know it is for me...he's so much cuter that way. It's the same for Andy...people are so surprised when he gets serious and dances...the truth is, if you watch when they first debuted, Andy can do some crazy flips and break here and there ^^ He's more able to support his own body weight than the other members...dancers minjin included.

@ginnie- I feel ya on the softer transistion. Maybe because it's the residual feelings from my confidence in him as a singer and how comfortable I am seeing him in such light that I expected a showcase of some kind...even a mini one. I felt the same way when sungie debuted as a solo artist. In contrast, the excitement I felt for jinnie's first single was different...there was a nervousness I felt when he debuted because I couldn't shake the feelings that he was still a very inexperienced singer. I also thought Andy's questioning of Dongwan's debut very valid. But from it and the current state of the market, we also see Dongwan's passion as a singer and that he is doing this for other reasons than money. Maybe for his fans or maybe just something he wants to accomplish in his life. There are older singers we can only 'reminiscent' about, but when we look at ShinHwa, they always feel so 'present' and solidly there even when we talk about the 'old' school days. That's we love our boys right? The road ends when dreams ends. I'm getting kinda corny here >.<

Guest sine81

Since eric is having some "time off" do you guys think we will see him at dongwan, hyesung, or minwoo's performances? I think he will be at dongwan's because if dongwan chooses to sing the song eric raps in then he has to be there. I think the three that are releasing albums this summer should just do a concert together..and the other three members just guest appearance and support them.

Is there any news about minwoo's album..I heard that him and eric were suppose to be working together. But so far it has been really quiet.

Guest sunnydays.

FLiPSiDE - I am totally with you about ShinHwa having awesome songs. I will never quite understand people who say, "I am a fan of their personalities, but I'm not into their music." >.> Not sure if that's flattering for either the commenter or ShinHwa lolz Anyhow, pop or not, I think ShinHwa have very memorable title songs that some groups nowadays are missing. Songs that you associate with them right away. Love it or hate it, you hear/see it once, it kinda stays with you. And the greatest thing about ShinHwa's long career, you want oldies, you've got it, something a little newer, there's that too :) And the rarest thing is our vocals of the group, minwansyung, have such different directions when it comes to their style of music. Separate, but together, right? :sweatingbullets: Skills apart, I think they're styles are very different when they sing. Sungie, I'm not really sure, but judging from S group collab, he's definitely our r&b/ballad prince. As for woodong...the two of them really do listen to a lot of music. Judging by his favorite artists, Dongwan seems to know the j-rock and j-pop pretty well. And Min min always has the latest tracks for his dances.

And Ricmin. I love these two. there isn't the husband-wife, mother-child, hyung-dongseng, mutual admiration etc relationship. they're just 2 guys who are very comfortable around each other on and off screen...hanging out together and looking out for each other when either of them have hard times. In reality and everyday life, I think these two are really the closest out of ShinHwa.

@ginnie- I feel ya on the softer transistion. Maybe because it's the residual feelings from my confidence in him as a singer and how comfortable I am seeing him in such light that I expected a showcase of some kind...even a mini one. I felt the same way when sungie debuted as a solo artist. In contrast, the excitement I felt for jinnie's first single was different...there was a nervousness I felt when he debuted because I couldn't shake the feelings that he was still a very inexperienced singer. I also thought Andy's questioning of Dongwan's debut very valid. But from it and the current state of the market, we also see Dongwan's passion as a singer and that he is doing this for other reasons than money. Maybe for his fans or maybe just something he wants to accomplish in his life. There are older singers we can only 'reminiscent' about, but when we look at ShinHwa, they always feel so 'present' and solidly there even when we talk about the 'old' school days. That's we love our boys right? The road ends when dreams ends. I'm getting kinda corny here >.<

Haha, when some people say that they're a fan of Shinhwa's personalities ONLY, I guess that could be taken as a comment. But then again, it's also a bit degrading because Shinhwa is a SINGING group, after all -- they should be recognized for their singing ability, songs, and such. But ofcourse, it's really hard not to notice their personalities, since they are quite... outspoken and loud. (: But we love them for it anyway, ALONG with their talent and songs. I agree with you, Shinhwa definately has very memorable songs. =D I think one of Shinhwa's most famous songs is "Perfect Man"... I swear, everyone I know who knows Shinhwa (even if only a little bit) knows that song. :P Certainly, their style is very unique. I love what you said about the oldies & new thing. =D It's interesting how such different singers individually can come together and sing together like Minwoo, Hyesung, & Dongwan do. But I love their individuality though, because they all bring in their different specialties and make use of it IN Shinhwa. Which makes Shinhwa so much more greater.

Eric and Minwoo are definately the "best friends"... I know what you mean. (: I love seeing these two together, you can tell that they are really close. And also from hearing stories of Shinhwa's past (ie. that story when Shinhwa "almost" split up), you can tell that they've been through a lot together. But ofcourse, not only with each other, but with Shinhwa too. Shinhwa's friendship amazes me all the time... I really do look up to their friendship. They're just so close, but I guess that's what you get for being together for 10 years. =P It's wonderful thoughh!<3

I'm actually looking forward to Dongwan's solo career. He's my favorite vocalist in Shinhwa -- his voice quality, tone, and style is the most appealing to me. I am VERY excited to hear him and see him perform. (: Although I know that he has the talent and the fanbase, I'm actually quite a bit nervous about recognition... and if he is going to get the recognition and full success that he deserves. I can just hope and pray and help somehow to promote his album. And it's Kim Dongwan - he's a hardworker! I have no doubt he'll do his best. (: It's great to see him promoting now, because it makes himself known in the media and so audiences can get used to him. Ginnie was right, it was a smart move to "ease" him into the media for his solo. Although being a Shinhwa fan, ofcourse I'm very impatient and want him to perform and sing and everything NOW. XD; And Amy - haha "the road ends when the dream ends." :P It makes sense though, you're right. So let's hope Shinhwa's dreams of singing together never end, hmm? :D

Since eric is having some "time off" do you guys think we will see him at dongwan, hyesung, or minwoo's performances? I think he will be at dongwan's because if dongwan chooses to sing the song eric raps in then he has to be there. I think the three that are releasing albums this summer should just do a concert together..and the other three members just guest appearance and support them.

Haha, that would be so amazing, wouldn't it? (: Unfortunately, I think the three are very busy with their own schedules, with promoting their albums and everything... it would be hard for everyone to come together. But yes, that is my dream -- to see Shinhwa together again, as soon as possible. :P I really can't wait till their 9th album...

I think it's great that the Shinhwa members help each other out with one another's albums. (:

By the way, does anyone have news on Andy, JunJin, and Eric? I know JunJin has been promoting his album in China... Eric just ended QSS, and Andy has been on gameshows and such. What are their next projects?

---

By the way, seeing as i'm in EUSHA EUSHA mode, I FINALLY found the song that Eusha Eusha took its chorus from...

http://profile.imeem.com/XfUqZY/music/GG16zwY-/do_wah_diddy/

^ Does anyone remember that song? (: I do... I heard it A LOT when I was younger. That's why when I first heard Shinhwa's "Eusha Eusha", I immediately felt so familiar with it.<3

Guest infinityyy

edit: ok, i watched the clip again and i realized that hyesung does supporting rap not only for eric, but for junjin and andy as well. in one part, he's even the one who says "andy!" which signals the start of andy's rap...i think hyesung not-so-secretly wants to rap too (hyesung: main vocal and fourth rapper of shinhwa!?!?)...he's just too cute, i can't take it! my poor heart!!!

LMAO! That's so0 cute of Sungie! :)

Thanks for sharing the video link! I think there was this one music video/song where Hyesung sorta rapped in. I think it was.. Finding Lost Time? It was the winter one >o< But he was rapping--just as fast as Eric and Andy normally do too. At first when I saw the music video, it was just like.. "Is he lipsyncing for Andy's part?" LMAO. But Sungie's pretty good. Our fourth rapper of Shinhwa--how cool that would be :P

--And OMGOODNESS, some of you soompiers in here, write some extremely long and detailed replies O____O

You know what? I never really thought about which members were closer to who, now that I think about it.

I always thought they were all equally close together--just that some members come to different/separate ones at times, depending on the situation/problem. But when it comes to being passionate about Shinhwa, out of all the committed members, I think DongWan is the most committed. Maybe it's because DongWan's a bit more open about his love for Shinhwa and the Shinhwa members? Iono :P Sorry if this offended anyone? It's an opionion based on my 5-year love of Shinhwa. :P

--Btw, how is our Wannie doing on his solo album? Album sale numbers anyone? ^_^

Guest nurkeyandie

thanks for the info, amy (you really are my fount of shinhwa info!)! :D

i'm glad you also liked the clip, sweettart88! :)

hi, labingtatlo! my name is andie. thanks for the warm welcome, nice to meet you! :)

i swear i'll post a proper reply soon, it's just that i'm doing more shinhwa research now (haha), and i just found another uber cute clip! i'm sure most of you have seen this before but i just love the jinsyung moments here and jinsyung's cheshire-cat smiles (find out why the two of them were having so much fun!)...aacckk, hyesung with a big, big smile...*faints* :lol: i wonder if they were reprimanded after though... :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvTirsWKaxo&NR=1fx

edit: aww, just realized that andy's not in the clip (it was a 4th jib perf)... :(

Guest chopsticksandspoon

hello people, OMG I LOVE THIS.

everyone's replies are just like the old times. :rolleyes: long, juicy and meaningful.

i missed days like these when i wake up, log on and take about 5 hours for me to reply to everything.

BUT I'LL SKIP THE REPLIES FOR NOW since i'm in a hurry. i'll reply later.

i made 8 hyesung BSETS last night from his two "flower" pictures, so if anyone is interested,

JUST HEAD ON HERE!!!!!

all are free to use, just don't direct link.

when PROJECT ORANGE resurfaces, then you can go and direct link from the account, just not on mine :D

--And OMGOODNESS, some of you soompiers in here, write some extremely long and detailed replies O____O

--Btw, how is our Wannie doing on his solo album? Album sale numbers anyone? ^_^

hi, lol. yes, we really do tend to reply in details here. it may appear as long to others but to us, "communication" is important. it's just not spazzing about your favorite gasoo, in the Shinhwa thread, having meaningful discussions with people who share the same passion as you is more important. :)

actually, the album, i believe, isn't even out yet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

so this won't account as spam, since even though it's not, i feel like it is. let me share with you 10 wan pics.

NEW WAN PICS.DO NOT DIRECT LINK. HOT LINK. WHATEVER.

Credits : Star News + Money Today + Yonhapnews + Shinhwa.biz

zwan01.jpg

zwan02.jpg

zwan03.jpg

zwan04.jpg

zwan05.jpg

zwan06.jpg

zwan07.jpg

zwan08.jpg

zwan09.jpg

zwan10.jpg

my fingers are itching to PHOTOSHOP.

Guest insung fever

thanks for the pic

I'm just fall in love with Dongwan...with his new look,

really love his voice... especially his new look....

Guest genie828

So it takes a long time to read through all of the replies especially when soompi wont work for like two weeks. So I was wondering when M's album was coming out? Also wasn't Eric suppose to start millitary service soon? Weren't they all suppose to?

Guest nutzie

umm.. for those of you who are asking how dongwan's album is doing, as krizza said, it's not out yet.. some of you might think it is cos there are previews of songs from his album.. but it's not officially released yet.. i believe it's released some time this week, given his debut performances on music shows this week [m!countdown is less than 24 hours away~~ i might just have a spoiler spazz tomorrow =P]

i wonder what songs he's gonna perform.. hankerchief, that's for sure.. but junjin performed 2 songs when he debuted.. so i'm guessing dongwan will too? in that case, i think it's my love, because junjin choreographed the dance already right? i hope eric will be there too~~ [okay fine i'm biased.. happy?]

andie - actually, come to think about it, their roles [ie. rapper and singer] weren't as defined when they debuted.. for example, in eusha eusha, eric did some singing too [i think it was some sort of harmonization with minwoo when they rap and sing].. what's my point? none.. hahhaha.. i find it cute when hyesung raps though, and he's capable of doing that too.. has anybody ever seen dongwan rap? cos i've never seen it before O_o"

Guest chabori

dont hotlink and take out with proper credit

M EXPLORE

f_MexploreSHIm_d3328a3.jpg

Title : Explore

Release Date: 2007/7/10

Genre: 팝(국내)

price :11 000 won

Label : CJ 엠넷미디어(주) (CJ media)

more detail about M new album please come

http://www.enam-wangja.info/?q=node/863

M220070703223455.jpg

M620070703223455.jpg

credit to Minwoo.com, Ocean6, eNam Wangja

Guest chopsticksandspoon

okay so i won't be replying today but tomorrow since i have another doc's appointment.

anyways... i can't help but reply to nat's post and that MINU COVER WHICH IS FREAKING HOT.

NATTT!!!!!

what time is it, 7:30pm in korea? that means it will be starting at about 6:30pm here tomorrow! WA! I AM SO TUNING IN!

i actually hope that he will perform all the songs that has a shinhwa collab in it. like MY LOVE, I LOVE THE BEACH and that SUNGIE SONG and THAT ERIC SONG. and yeah, HANDKERCHIEF. but really, the chances of that happening.. SLIM. but we can hope. but whatever he will perform together with HANDKERCHIEF, i know it's gonna be a great song. i;m pretty sure it will be more than two since it's a full album and not just a single. though i can't help but be worried about wan singing live. His voice is too powerful sometimes that he can't control it. *flashbacks of shinhwa singing live where wan messed up at times while acting adorably cute if that is even possible* i hope he practiced lots. i know that wan can do it. :)*flashbacks to wan singing liar, burn, if i ain't got you, lately and many others and me turning into a pile of goo* because he's wan, after all.

yes, i've heard eric sing in that part too. also, i've heard minu and sungie rap. sungie's rap is very adorable. and minu sounds very hmmm.. feminine? haha. fine, forget that i said that because minu as all man. LOL. anyways, i haven;t heard wan rap too. or maybe i missed it? ah, should i go back and look for a track where wan rapped? even in the Winter Story 2004-2005 i didn;t catch him rapping or did i miss it? i mean, he did say in his introductions back then how he's a "singer and a rapper", right? ah, the quest begins...

ANDIE!!!

well, this is how it works for shinhwa: when they perform live, it doesn't matter who sings which part, who sings along with him, who raps and who raps along with him; when shinhwa performs, they just... perform. sure they do practice but when they really do it live, they add their own stuff into the song which make sit uniquely theirs. actually, i suggest that you just don't watch ONE performance of the same song BUT ALWAYS watch EVERY performance you can get your hands on. this is because they seldom perform the same "things" everytime. you can always expect something new. :) like minu turning during the bridge part in ANGEL in one performance and in some he just kinda moves his shoiulders to the beat. or in some you can see minu jump really high in the perf of YOUR MAN but in some he just runs out from the group and does his little sexy dance. well, actually, it's almost always minu "adding" stuff. i mean, what can you expect, the guy's a born performer.

M EXPLORE

OKAY. I'M NOT REALLY HYPERVENTILATING NOR AM I FLAPPING MY HANDS AROUND LIKE A DUCK FROM EXCITEMENT BECAUSE THAT COVER IS JUST FREAKING HOT.

fine <_<, so i was hyperventilating AND i was flapping my arms around like a duck BUT i was kinda a cute duck so it was okay.

anyways, i am SO excited about this. i downloaded his interview in MNETWIDE and man, is he hot, or is he the hottest? my 9-year old little sister told me while watching it: "is it really getting hot in here or is it just him?" *points to the screen at minu* then we looked at each other and both said at the same time, "nah, it's because of minu." then we cackled. :lol:

and oh...

AMY, i can't resist it. i can't resist him. i can't resist minu. he's too damn hot. *licks his abs screen*

minumode.gif

darn him <_<

toodles for now, be back tomorrow for replies. :)

Archived