• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

phiphi69 : YES!!! i vote for purple eggplant!! yum yum

whoa....so many pictures u uploaded

eric is soooooooooo smexy *drools*

i love i how dork they are :wub: toward each other

guess playing with mike is their new obsession?

any info bout their concert in spore??

i'm waiting for the tickets sales

There's no official notice from the organizer for S'pore concert yet BUT you can check here http://2012shinhwathereturnsg.wordpress.com/concert-ticket-bulk-order/ in the mean time. It's the site S'pore changjos set up in support of the concert. I think they also work with SHCJ.net (s'pore base) for this event as well

did anyone get to watch Invincible Youth with Shinhwa? Too short! T_T Plus, there was no preview for next episode so I'm still hoping there would be a 2nd episode.

I heard it's only 1 episode, though JinHyon's dance is missing..... :unsure:

Invicible Youth 2 - Shinhwa

Semi-fly manseee!!!

thanks for the DL link! <3

2012.04.21 EP.20 Invincible Youth2 - SHINHWA

PART 1/5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4YM8-C5G64&feature

PART 2/5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CLr0ypER3I&feature

PART 3/5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqHJJVxMe8s&feature

PART 4/5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6khaKLZHic&feature

PART 5/5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbzlPTDyC0k&feature

Credit: 01lovehs

Guest JiEun971

(gonna write in orange too xD) I found the first ep of their Win Win appearence on Shinhwaforever Youtube account but I think it got blocked not long ago...but there is the second ep (not complete)! You can try Shinhwaforever dailymotion account.

Hope I helped you ^^!

Guest m@m@cit@

I am really thankful to all shinhwa changjo for making the win happen

it was the happiest moment of my day to see our boys so happy

thank you all

Guest rj_1905

Actor Hong Suk Chun tweets about Shinhwa:

Translation@Tonyhong1004 The legend of idol groups - Shinhwa. I was half anticipating and half worried about their comeback. They are indeed worthy of being praised as legends. Now, when it is easy to get mixed up about who is who amongst the many idols, the 6 of them still shine like jewels even when standing on the same stage as them. Even though they are at the age where they can be called "uncle idols", their continuation is a hope and an example to all idols. Treading on the illusion in the entertainment industry that is known as popularity, which no one knows when it will disappear, Shinhwa is playing the role of a true mentor. Group activities, solo activities, their ever-changing actions will become the best role-model to all idols. That is why the popularity of Shinhwa's Venus has an even deeper meaning. I am now meeting them through Shinhwa Broadcast.

*thumbs up* biggrin.gif 

Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5

SHINHWA BROADCAST EPISODE 6 (Unsubbed)

*Credits 01luvsh (you all should subscribe as this is the fastest raw uploader)

:w00t: and for those who have been waiting

Full Video

SHINHWA BROADCAST EPISODE 5 (ENG SUBS!)

*Credits to Jeannious1128 (her first eng sub~ hopefully she will do more)

Thank you!!! Minwoo in the showerrrr!! :wub: :wub:

Ahh, I always heard about Shinhwa but never really cared to look them up! And I haven't really caught up with kpop these past few weeks so I didn't know Shinhwa made a comeback! I fell in love right when I saw them perform and when they sang! Such a catchy song! Plus, they look so manly/handsome :wub: Man, they may be in their early 30s, but man...I still like :sweatingbullets: I should be studying for my chemistry midterm but...listening to their songs and watching them on variety shows is making me procrastinate more and more D: can't stop watching Shinhwa!

And how come they don't perform on Inkigayo? :tears:

576212_3206450793355_1028713649_32390329_754178162_n.jpg

MOKKAN Vol. 48 + translations!

Kim Dongwan’s ‘The place where I should be’
 <br style="outline-color: initial; outline-style: none; outline-width: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px !important; ">Vol. 6 - Shinhwa’s Revival

A. I’m impressed by the figure of the members every day.

At last our comeback’s preparations have reached the final stage too. I feel we couldn’t do it before because I was chased into a schedule. Our staff have prepared for many schedules and I think I have felt overwhelmed just to digest it. But we’re getting ready to come back after an interval of four years. We are working voluntarily now. Especially, Eric and Minwoo whom hold an additional post as producers, so I feel very stouthearted and they are so cool! Yesterday, Eric checked my recording and wrote lyrics. He couldn’t sleep until this morning. Minwoo does it for the members every day. Andy, Junjin and Hyesung offer a schedule to each other for activity of Shinhwa. Therefore I believe we will get a good result by all means. I have been already satisfied with such an atmosphere. The result is important. However, the feeling of satisfaction to get in a process for this purpose is very important. I think it has a big meaning for us to pass through such a process. And I will work hard to be active for a long time from now on.

B.

This is a cake, lunch, coffee, and the fruit which fans provided. They always support us. And they always protect us from rumors that are not good. The Korean media is very radical. And our fans are very radical, too. I feel very stouthearted. This is a good thing isn’t it? And there are a lot of people who know all of us in Japan. I’m sorry that replying is not possible all the time. We will do our best with SHINHWA JAPAN LIVE planned in May!! In addition, Hyesung and I are going to do a fan meeting and solo lives in the second half of this year.

C. The filming of the movie ‘Yeongasi’ is finished

The movie finished this morning. I don’t know how it will be evaluated, but I was satisfied. Because I did my best I didn’t regret it. Anyway, I want to watch ‘Yeongasi’ ASAP. I enjoyed working with 
 who is national actor. It was a very big honor and I felt glad that I worked with the beautiful actress 
, too.

D. Memory of Valentine

I gave a lover a lot of presents on Valentine’s. There are more experiences of me giving rather than getting a present. I received a present of chocolates, but besides that I don’t remember if I had received. It’s a big present for me that my lover always be with me. By the way, I have an experience of gifting shoes on White Day. Because I wanted to become a man who chose brand-name shoes hahaha

(a)
 SHINHWA with all six members gathered after an interval of four years on March 12th. Dongwan, who has waited impatiently for group activities, talked about his happy feelings.

(
B)
 Today is shooting day for Shinhwa album’s jacket (On the blackboard, Shinhwa is written in Korean and Japanese and English)

©
 Mr. Kim who was in charge of this jacket photography. I worked on the photography for the magazine called 
 with him before. I offered it to him from me this time. Probably I think that the jacket of the strange concept is completed.

(d)
 This is Minwoo who is crazy about a concept meeting.

(e)
 This is Eric who instructed my recording last night. And this is a cat of a guest.

Source + Eng translations:
 Rieさん
 <br style="outline-color: initial; outline-style: none; outline-width: 0px; ">(If you share this anywhere else 
ONLY credit 
Rieさん
. Do not add/modify credits.)

Archived