[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

@Ontheroad, I'm also a new fan (around 2007) but watching old clips and read old article of that 2004-2006 period I don't feel any distance among them if not closer cus they were working moving out of SM? I'm guessing the 2004-2005 & right after the 9th jib, members were busy with their solo activities that they might not be able to meet up/gather as often....

I found the instruction for Bugs Music 7-day free streaming with Facebook account that Fresh mentioned above

http://ceciliase7en.wordpress.com/2012/02/09/important-bugs-streaming-tutorial/

Let's do our part and help out the K-SHCJ

Edit: From Twitter, an appearance on Mnet Must? Could some one translate? :D

@Mnet_MUST: 4월 16일(월) 녹화, 첫번째 게스트를 공개합니다! 4년만에 돌아온 여섯 남자 신화♡ 지금은 머스트 무대 회의 하는 중~ 뭔가 집중해서 일하는 진정한 남자의 포스! 완전 멋지죠? 다음 주 머스트를 기대하세요^.^ http://yfrog.com/odglcrgj

glcrg.jpg

men in suits *dies* :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been so long since I translated from Korean to English...i'm really rusty but basically this is what they are saying:

4/16 recording, first guest will be introduced. 6 men Shinhwa who returned in 4 years. Right now having must (?) stage meeting. Men’s pose, working on something sincere, concentrating! Aren’t they awesome? Please look forward to next week’s “must”.

@Mnet_MUST: 4월 16일(월) 녹화, 첫번째 게스트를 공개합니다! 4년만에 돌아온 여섯 남자 신화♡ 지금은 머스트 무대 회의 하는 중~ 뭔가 집중해서 일하는 진정한 남자의 포스! 완전 멋지죠? 다음 주 머스트를 기대하세요^.^ http://yfrog.com/odglcrgj

Guest ontheroad

ok, so luks like the time of 2004-2006 was time when they did not do any group activities at all.... So, everyone was busy at their own career.... Nice thing about Shinhwa is that all the members have already have pursued an individual career and still hab been together as a group...  I am so glad to see that this thread is active..... I so want to see Shinhwa winning the no 1 on music shows... I think they deserve it... quality of music sud always win above all... but I guess we can only try harder.... None of my korean frens are into k-pop otherwise I wud make sure they stream shinhwa!!! 

I'm kinda late on this, but Shinhwa got banned from SBS/KBS/MBC, right? I just.......*sigh* so disappointed and angry at the same time because....ShinChangs waited for a long time now....why do they have to do this now? I swear I was so pissed off that I even had a dream about it, and it was not good because I was raging lol. SBS can't possibly ban them...forever? Over something so trivial? :crazy:

Anyone got the rating for episode 4 of the show? I hope it went up again ^^

Still waiting on my 10th album : ( Everyone else seems to have theirs already...makes me wanna cry in the corner.

P.S. One of the first clips I saw of Shinhwa = the "drunk Shinhwa" playing games clip haha (with the kissing game)... it cemented my love for them because they were so wacky lol ! You could see how they really enjoyed themselves. I also loved their house tour clip & when they ate fries in their van... etc. etc. aiyo. Every Shinhwa moment is hilarious/meaningful/crazy. Gotta love it all ^^ ~~~

Speaking of the video that reinforced my love for them (besides fanfic), mine was this one clip where they were in a van and being random. It started with them doing a mini interview at the beginning and someone (the manager? not sure) walked across the screen and tripped/fell then DongWan burst out laughing in this most hysterical/odd laughter I have ever heard for the first time in my life. I was on my bed laughing so hard because I found his laugh so strange/funny (giggling as I type this and recalling the memory hehe). Then I believe Eric imitated the man and how he fell. It switched to them in the van and they were being all Shinhwa random. Minwoo sitting in the back and wriggling his socks in the air with his phone in his ear and Hyesung singing some song haha...I don't remember what other members were doing except being weird. I watched this like....7 years ago but it left me the biggest impression that even til now I remember the details (to an extent) Best laugh of my life. My friend came over while I was watching it and she was giving me 'wtf' looks because I was laughing like a maniac (mostly because of Wannie's laugh). She didn't know what was so funny. Anyway, she became a (forever) SHCJ not long after me <3 I saw it back on the goodenter website, I believe. I can't find it anymore =\

Come to think of it, strange how DongWan didn't become my bias after that. He should have...I think it's because of Jaded....lol.

@lilshinhwafreak: I remember your screen name! Congrats on publishing the book! What kind of book is it? If there's English version, I'd love to read it!

@lilshinhwafreak: same as lilbubbledorkie, i actually recognize your username! congratulations on having your book published, hope there would be more opportunities for you.

i loved all your fanfics! kpopchild's too ( i think i saw the username floating around the thread ^^; )

aghhhh, your username sounds so familiar.. I'm trying to remember what it was that you wrote. I must've read it back then; I read all the Shinhwa and FTTS fanfics I could get my hands on.... Remind me again what you wrote? And that's so awesome that you published a book! You go girl!

ahhh~ it's good to know that there are people who remember my stories ^^;;

The Shinhwa ones that I wrote (that i remember....) are Circle Circle Dot Dot, I Dance for Love, Yehji ya Sarang hae, I'm a bad girl so slap me, Trusting Fate (aw man...these titles...this is so embarrassing.....)

But I did write the two on my signature as well. The one that got published with The Bum who fell into a Pothole. :]

Guest lilbubbledorkie

luckily, i was able to find it in my files. i have uploaded Funny Junjin clips so here it is :lol:

Funny Junjin 1

Funny Junjin 2

Thanks, donits for the links!! Junjin is so funny!!!

@lilshinhwafreak: I just started reading The Bum Who Fell into a Pothole. It's good! I'm very happy for you! ^_^

Thank you to the posters for keeping us updated with Shinhwa news on the rankings of music shows/websites. Much appreciated :)

Guest fresh

@phiphi69

Thanks for finding the tutorial on how to use bugs!

Guys help Shinhwa reach #1!!!

Bugs tutorial

Click click.

@Jen.

The rating according to tns(?) was 1.1% Yes, it went up again. But something smells fishy because there were many articles about the ratings of episode 1 and 2 (when it was 0.3 and 0.8), but since episode 3 (when it was above 1), no more articles appeared.

I applied for the recording of Must. I hope they pick me. >_<

Guest teukiie

Hi! ^^ I recently got into Shinhwa through Venus (of course!) It's weird, because I've heard of each member separately through their solo activities but not as a group (Eric through Que Sera Sera and Spy Myungwol + his featuring on Son Dambi's 'Crazy', Minwoo through SNSD's Hello Baby, Junjin through Infinity Challenge..) You guys have no idea how much I regret not finding about them earlier :( I watched the first episode of Shinhwa Broadcast, and damn they are amazing. I haven't been on Soompi for a few months and these men are the reason why I'm back. (And they are so much older than me, I'm turning 17 x__x) And right now, I'm backtracking all the variety shows they've been in, ah they are so funny. (: I can't even choose a proper bias because it keeps changing every second! Ah, I want to buy their album so badly T__T

Looks like I know where I'll be sticking at from now on~ :3

Guest midnightgirl

The Shinhwa ones that I wrote (that i remember....) are Circle Circle Dot Dot, I Dance for Love, Yehji ya Sarang hae, I'm a bad girl so slap me, Trusting Fate (aw man...these titles...this is so embarrassing.....). But I did write the two on my signature as well. The one that got published with The Bum who fell into a Pothole. :]

Now I remember reading those! Ahhh, all this talk about fanfics makes me want to go back and read them all over again. You should write more stories! =)

@phiphi69

Thanks for finding the tutorial on how to use bugs!

Guys help Shinhwa reach #1!!!

Bugs tutorial

Click click.

ShinhwaBiz also posted a tutorial on how to use Bugs. I tried making an account but it said that my IP address was invalid =(. I guess it only works for those living in Korea.

Another way to support them is through Soribada. I posted this the other day in here but I'll post it again for those who haven't seen it. Here's a tutorial on how to join Soribada, how to purchase a music card on Soribada to buy songs, and how to stream music on Soribada. I also tried this and it didn't seem to work. I'm going to try again to see if it helps at all. For international fans like myself, you can contribute by purchasing the songs off of Soribada's English website. ShinhwaForever has made a tutorial for that.

Hi! ^^ I recently got into Shinhwa through Venus (of course!) It's weird, because I've heard of each member separately through their solo activities but not as a group (Eric through Que Sera Sera and Spy Myungwol + his featuring on Son Dambi's 'Crazy', Minwoo through SNSD's Hello Baby, Junjin through Infinity Challenge..) You guys have no idea how much I regret not finding about them earlier :( I watched the first episode of Shinhwa Broadcast, and damn they are amazing. I haven't been on Soompi for a few months and these men are the reason why I'm back. (And they are so much older than me, I'm turning 17 x__x) And right now, I'm backtracking all the variety shows they've been in, ah they are so funny. (: I can't even choose a proper bias because it keeps changing every second! Ah, I want to buy their album so badly T__T

Looks like I know where I'll be sticking at from now on~ :3

Welcome to the family; it's never to late to be a Shinhwa fan! :) Haha, I felt the same way you did when I discovered them 10 years ago: I was like... why didn't I find them when they first came out?! I guess that's that Shinhwa spell working on us. When you first get into them, you want to know everything about them. Those six have too much charm for their own good! If you have any questions or need any suggestions (old Shinhwa songs and videos), feel free to ask. There's a bunch of people on here that can help out. P.S. you can still go and buy Shinhwa's cd----they're releasing another edition this Wednesday!

Anybody knows the date of "Shinhwa Return" concert in Singapore?

I've looked on Shinhwa Company's website and read a couple news articles but I haven't seen a date yet. According to this, it should be sometime in June.

Guest rj_1905

Shinhwa's Se7enth member! tongue.gif

@officialse7en: Hello, this is Shinhwa's seventh member, Se7en!! Shinhwa's comeback commemoration party! I'm uploading this without getting permission from the hyungs ^^ How long has it been since this seven-shot!! The handsome hyungs that I'm very pleased to meet~ I love you~ Shinhwa hwaiting ^^

aqf1tklceaawhj.jpg

andy's pose in the right picture :D forever the cute guy.. lols

Edit: another update from Se7en!

@officialse7en: The day Se7en found the remaining 6 members!! When was this..?? Ah~ I miss those days ^^ Look at Eric hyung's expression kekeke

aqgdsv4cmaabsb.jpg

Guest battleuphoria

@battleuphoria: I used to go to the videos section of Shinhwa Sarang. Thank you for those videos then :) I look forward to see more clips from you, at your convenience of course. I wanted to go to the Return concert too, but I wasn't able to. I'm definitely going to the future ones though! I want to buy the concert souvenirs. I saw some SHCJ posted the concert souvenirs a few pages back and I really want everything haha. I'm 24, see you're not old :lol: Thanks for the YesAsia link, I have been eyeing it, but I think they won't have it in stock T__T I really regret not buying the 2nd Live Concert when it was in stock, and now I'm searching everywhere for it. By the way, too much Shinhwa is never bad for your laptop! It must be excited for all the hotness XD

i actually regret not being 'into' concerts back then since i don't understand korean. i have two shinhwa concerts downloaded and burnt on CD before, i remember one being everlasting mythology but i can't remember if it's the 1st or the 2nd one. now i regret not keeping all my files together. i actually, i have all my burnt shinhwa files with me, i just can't find the ones my sister and i share. we have a lot of clips downloaded! haha

i would love to know their concert schedule in singapore. it's sometime in june but then i want to know the exact date! the airline ticket is not getting any cheaper and i might have to prepare myself t spend a month's salary to watch this concert!! haha regarding the souvenirs, i also like all of them! my favorite is the sweater. i really, really like shinhwa's logo for their anniversaries. the one with the wings. haha

and yeah, my laptop got too excited, i just had it back working because my recovery disc failed to work on me for like 10 times before i found out how to have it work. definitely attribute my 'techy' side to shinhwa because i was so desperate to watch shinhwa videos before that i got accustomed to using search engines to find what i want and to find out how to make some computer related things work. haha

yay! our ages are not far apart!!!!! :D

OMG, I used to walk around calling myself "Minwoo's wifey." My best friend and I used to fight over who would be able to have that status all the time in middle school. Now I just think back and laugh at how childish we were :sweatingbullets: haha.

haha yeah, those were the memories, being crazy and dreaming of crazy non-becoming realities. haha i think i was quite lucky since my best friend is into minwoo so i did not have to argue with her over who gets the junjin's wifey title. haha

thank you for the tips batleuphoria....i see why it won't work @ first bcz i directly copy the image location in twitter, so then i post it to my FB account and @last i did it !!!:w00t:

haven't you seen it?:D #feel like a child who just get her hands on a new barbie:P

anyway  happy digging with shinhwa vids.....

i found my personal collection of shinhwa cds! now i have to upload them and also, find the cds my sister and i shared because there are also shinhwa clips there!

@teukkie: sorry, forgot to quote your post. welcome to the thread! so young at age 17! when i was 17 i was all SHINHWA SHINHWA and a bit of super junior. haha from the username, i think we do share the same super junior bias? haha

Guest teukiie

Welcome to the family; it's never to late to be a Shinhwa fan! :) Haha, I felt the same way you did when I discovered them 10 years ago: I was like... why didn't I find them when they first came out?! I guess that's that Shinhwa spell working on us. When you first get into them, you want to know everything about them. Those six have too much charm for their own good! If you have any questions or need any suggestions (old Shinhwa songs and videos), feel free to ask. There's a bunch of people on here that can help out. P.S. you can still go and buy Shinhwa's cd----they're releasing another edition this Wednesday!

Hehe, thanks for the welcome. :3 Yeah, I guess it's that way when you find a new fandom! Like, you just want to know every single thing about them! And yes, they are too charming ;~; Oh, are you talking about the Thanks Edition? I wanna get it, but hurrrr my sister doesn't wanna get it for me T__T Meep, the sad thing about being young - not having a credit card to get stuff 3: I've been trying to find subbed videos over the Internet, and I haven't found much (except the ones here & here) so I was wondering if there were any.. secret ones floating around! And songs too! I only have their The Return album on my iTunes, and I was wondering what were some of their other good songs ^_^ (though I'm sure most of y'all would say "all"? xD)

@teukkie: sorry, forgot to quote your post. welcome to the thread! so young at age 17! when i was 17 i was all SHINHWA SHINHWA and a bit of super junior. haha from the username, i think we do share the same super junior bias? haha

It's okay :) Haha thank you! I got into the k-pop fandom three years ago, and my first bias was Super Junior. Been hopping around too many fandoms throughout this time hahaha, yes I think we do! ^^ (though my love for them has kinda died now so i'm quite embarrassed of this username LOL)

-edit-

tumblr_m293gb44Eb1qckmvno1_500.jpg

Found this on Tumblr, omg Eric ;~;

Wow! This thread has picked up quite a bit..! I don't even know where to begin. It's great seeing old names of soompiers on here!

Thanks to everyone whose been sharing all the Shinhwa goodies. As much as I like hearing about them now, those old clips of them never fails to give me a good laugh as well...!

A few pages back, there were some fanfic links posted up and seeing "Poop in a wine glass" brought back so many memories. I'll have to re-read that one again and "Bum that fell into a pothole"..!!

Now it's time for me to get caught up! ^_^:rolleyes:

-nie

Guest midnightgirl

i actually regret not being 'into' concerts back then since i don't understand korean. i have two shinhwa concerts downloaded and burnt on CD before, i remember one being everlasting mythology but i can't remember if it's the 1st or the 2nd one. now i regret not keeping all my files together. i actually, i have all my burnt shinhwa files with me, i just can't find the ones my sister and i share. we have a lot of clips downloaded! haha

It's not the whole concert, but here's a good clip from the 2nd Everlasting Mythology concert!

Oh, are you talking about the Thanks Edition? I wanna get it, but hurrrr my sister doesn't wanna get it for me T__T Meep, the sad thing about being young - not having a credit card to get stuff 3: I've been trying to find subbed videos over the Internet, and I haven't found much (except the ones here & here) so I was wondering if there were any.. secret ones floating around! And songs too! I only have their The Return album on my iTunes, and I was wondering what were some of their other good songs ^_^ (though I'm sure most of y'all would say "all"? xD)

Haha, I know what you mean! I used to save up my lunch money and beg my mom to buy me CDs in middle school. Do you only want streaming videos and not downloading ones? There's the Loveletter season 1 episodes with Shinhwa in it that are subbed in the Loveletter soompi thread and they're HILARIOUS. I think you have to download it though. Other places to find Shinhwa English subbed videos:

1) ShinhwaGlish

2) ShinhwaForever's site

3) just search "shinhwa eng sub" in youtube and it'll come up with a lot

4) here's some of their recent activities that have been subbed:

- Shinhwa on Radio Star Part 1, Shinhwa on Radio Star Part 2

- Shinhwa Broadcast 1st episode

Hmmm.. let's see, my favorite Shinhwa songs would be:

Jumpy: Perfect Man, Hero, T.O.P., Brand New, Wedding, Run, All of Your Dreams, Thanks, Throw My Fist, Your Man, Time Machine, Oh!

Ballads/Slower/Mellow songs: Midnight Girl, First Love, Angel, I Pray 4 U, In Your Love, Crazy, Set Free, Opportunity, Once in a Lifetime, Deep Sorrow, Gonna Be Alright

ahhh, halfway through typing that I was like... this is one long list! haha. but no really, all these songs are soooooooo good!! i can't just recommend a few. I would say that overall albums that were my favorite that you should listen to are: Vol 7 - Brand New, Vol 8 - State of the Art, and Winter Story 2004-2005; those were my favorite overall cds from them

[EDIT]

Hey guys, I just wrote a new list of

Things To Do To Support Shinhwa

on my blog site with some of the suggestions I gathered on here. Check it out!! I would retype it here but I don't want to keep spamming this thread :sweatingbullets: and it's pretty long! If you guys have any suggestions for me to change about this list, feel free to just tell me so I can edit it! Thank you @phiphi69 and @fresh for the earlier suggestions.

Guest rj_1905

HaHa tweets about Shinhwa:

@Quanninomarley Shinhwa!! Ah~ (you guys) are really the best!! I just watched Radio Star~ you guys are really the best~ I already said you guys are good last time when I was VJ-ing with Mong! You guys are really great idols!! Our 잔스틴 쩔어!! Minwoo yah! keke Our 원탁이!! keke Please keep staying by our side! I'm tearing! Eric, buy me beer. Ahem.

er, not really sure how to translate 2 of the korean terms :D but i'm quite sure the first one referred to junjin (in his infinity challenge nickname).. not sure about the second one though.. :P

Venus Dance ver MV!! suddenly miss seeing Hyesung dancing tears.gif

Guest battleuphoria

It's okay :) Haha thank you! I got into the k-pop fandom three years ago, and my first bias was Super Junior. Been hopping around too many fandoms throughout this time hahaha, yes I think we do! ^^ (though my love for them has kinda died now so i'm quite embarrassed of this username LOL)

haha same here, kinda died down on the Super Junior craze but i still like them. the dying down of my bias for other groups is because of shinhwa. haha i can't really manage to follow two groups at the same time!

It's not the whole concert, but here's a good clip from the 2nd Everlasting Mythology concert!

thank you for the link! it's loading now and will watch it as soon as it's done.

by the way, i found the burnt cds my sister and i share. i will go through them and upload some files onto mediafire, or maybe even youtube. :D

[edit]

i have been looking for the image of this design in the sweater souvenir from their the return concert. i want to make it my laptop wallpaper both at home and the office. does any of you have this in high quality? :D

Concertgoods6.jpg

I'm kinda late on this, but Shinhwa got banned from SBS/KBS/MBC, right? I just.......*sigh* so disappointed and angry at the same time because....ShinChangs waited for a long time now....why do they have to do this now? I swear I was so pissed off that I even had a dream about it, and it was not good because I was raging lol. SBS can't possibly ban them...forever? Over something so trivial? :crazy:

Are they? they have performed in MNet and Music Bank last week and even Music Core.. the only music program they haven't performed at yet is Inkigayo..

Thanks everyone for sharing the tutorials to sign up for the korean sites. I signed up at Soribada using the tutorial and I am going to wait for the verification. I was scared to upload my ID because of a lot of identity theft online but for the love of Shinhwa I did it. So let's see if I get verified, haha.

I tried the tutorial for Bugs and I wasn't sure if it worked linking my Facebook account. I tried to stream and it still was in preview mode so I guess it didn't work.. will try it again tomorrow.

Anyway, ShinCom just uploaded the dance MV of Venus. I just hated the camera coz it kept moving... oh well. We have another video that needs help to hit the million mark -

Archived