[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

I´m a new fan of Shinhwa, I just watched Shinhwa broadcast, win win and the old wgm episodes with Andy and Solbi, they were so lovely! :o But most important I grew to really like Shinhwa, and they are no doubt variety gods :D

I´m curious how are the rating for Shinhwa broadcast? I hope they are good, cause watching Shinhwa broadcast reminds me of the old K-variety shows like Love Letter, X-men etc xD I like the feel =)

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Sorry to cut your post short, but question on Qualifications of Men.

First episode with Shinhwa was on 3/25

Second episode was on 4/1? Sorry didn't have time to download yet.

Is 4/8 show 3rd part?

Thank you

Rest of the schedule for this week includes:

08 Apr 5:10pm KST KBS2 Qualifications of Men

tetsuya - couldn't vote on mnet but voted for them on the other two! (:

looks like they're #1 on gomtv and sports seoul! let's keep them there kuz that's where they belong!!!

Mnet voting is open from Friday to Monday

Guest rj_1905

Hi,

Sorry to cut your post short, but question on Qualifications of Men.

First episode with Shinhwa was on 3/25

Second episode was on 4/1?  Sorry didn't have time to download yet.

Is 4/8 show 3rd part?

Thank you

I haven't watched it yet too, but If I'm not wrong, the episode on 4/1 wasn't a new one, it was a repeat. KBS and MBC workers are on strike now so a few programs are on re-runs.

Guest sunnydays.

It's really difficult finding subs for the recent Shinhwa videos. >: Does anyone know of a (legitimate) website that compiles/uploads videos with English subs? I'm dying to watch the second episode of the Win Win Shinhwa special, as well as the second episode of their Broadcast.

Thanks! (:

man... I have to admit, ever since ShinHwa's return, I've been noticing Eric more and I realize that I never really took notice of him in the past or remember even being attracted to him...

I think if you asked me back then to list the members by order of attractiveness Eric would've been last... now I think I'm sort of kicking myself, I can't help but notice him now and growing more attracted to him :o lol...

I have no idea what it is, I'm still trying to get around the fact that I've never paid attention to him then and how come now even when I watch their old appearances I seem to consider him being cute :P

I think maybe it's because you can tell everyone's a little older, but Eric has seemed to age well, still looking like he's in his prime~ haha

//justmy2cents

I was watching Shinhwa Broadcast ep 2 last night. I was literally pounding on my pillow from laughing too much. Aigoo, my tummy.

Anyways, can a kind soul help me out on this?

http://www.aladin.co...ISBN=9309174781

I'm thinking of ordering their Thanks edition here, but I can't read Korean.

This does come with the photobook right? And the poster is a first come first served basis?

TIA!!

I want to buy the special edition too! Anyone know where? D:

I can't read korea too 

but u can order it at kpoptown 

http://www.kpoptown....-cd-poster.html 

quite cheaper than other website

man... I have to admit, ever since ShinHwa's return, I've been noticing Eric more and I realize that I never really took notice of him in the past or remember even being attracted to him...

I think if you asked me back then to list the members by order of attractiveness Eric would've been last... now I think I'm sort of kicking myself, I can't help but notice him now and growing more attracted to him :o lol...

I have no idea what it is, I'm still trying to get around the fact that I've never paid attention to him then and how come now even when I watch their old appearances I seem to consider him being cute :P

I think maybe it's because you can tell everyone's a little older, but Eric has seemed to age well, still looking like he's in his prime~ haha

//justmy2cents

OMG I FEEL THE SAME!!! Haha. Back then (after seeing their "Yo!" MV) I considered him to be one of the cutest members, but I never really paid much attention to him (since I have Jinnie) except is weird antics hehe oh and heavens his smile :wacko: ! However, ever since their comeback, I've been paying more attention to him than Junjin haha. He just looks so...classy...so good and fresh.

Since we're all older and more mature, we all won't be offended by any rankings within Shinhwa right, because either way, Shinhwa is still AWESOME, right?? :D In my personal opinion (just for fun), if I were to rank them according to their appearance back then, I'd say the top three were M, E, and then J. Now, it'd have to be E,M, and then D, but I still love my Junjin though :wub: ...

Guest midnightgirl

Since we're all older and more mature, we all won't be offended by any rankings within Shinhwa right, because either way, Shinhwa is still AWESOME, right?? :D In my personal opinion (just for fun), if I were to rank them according to their appearance back then, I'd say the top three were M, E, and then J. Now, it'd have to be E,M, and then D, but I still love my Junjin though :wub: ...

Haha! I totally know what you mean... back then I was always like Minwoo is my favorite and everyone else can't compare!!! I used to get into arguments with other Shinhwa fans all the time about who was the best in the group. But as the years went by and I fell more and more in love with Shinhwa, I began to love them all. I still like Minwoo the best but now I'm just like: let me love you all! hahaha

Haha! I totally know what you mean... back then I was always like Minwoo is my favorite and everyone else can't compare!!! I used to get into arguments with other Shinhwa fans all the time about who was the best in the group. But as the years went by and I fell more and more in love with Shinhwa, I began to love them all. I still like Minwoo the best but now I'm just like: let me love you all! hahaha

Yeah, I used to be like that too. Over the many years of maturing I've learned to appreciate things I never did appreciate. In this case, I've learned to appreciate the importance of each and every member's existence and I've learned to love 'em all! blush.gif.. It wouldn't be Shinhwa without ALL 6...SHINWHA FOREVER! Sorry, I just had to say that :P .

Guest heartdrops

I read on Baidu that Shinhwa is going to be performing on Inkigayo this Sunday. Not sure how reliable that is.

Guest ramyunfave

For me i liked eric first then andy then hyesung, but then these past months i started noticing the others especially d's smile, m's eyes and j's funny personality. and all of them are just GREAT!!! Although i still adore hyesung to death. so if one of them were to leave shinhwa even for a day, i'd be so depressed. anyway, arirang's currently showing reruns of super rookie ranger starring eric. i love him as a rapper but he's equally good as an actor. Especially a funny one.

found a link for the second part of win win. it's not the whole episode but rather

the part where they talk about the hardships that they went through. I'm not too sure about

the english translation since I have no clue when it comes to korean. Sorry!!! But anyhow.... hopefully this

helps.

win win ep 2 part 1 eng sub

win win ep 2 part 2 eng sub

Nice, thank you very much.  My eyes got teary while watching Andy's hardship story unfolded.tears.gif

Guest wasabii_soo

//justmy2cents

GURRRRL, I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!

When I first got into SHINHWA, I've liked all 6 of them already, but I had a favourite and it was Andy because I was really into cute guys (and he even seems cuter now *___* ) But ever since Spy Myungwol came out, I start to notice Eric more and more too! And I don't have a favourite anymore because every one of them have something that I really like about *__*

Andy for his cuteness

Eric for his mature and hotness

Minwoo for his dorkiness

Dongwan for his super cute smile

JunJin for his adorable character

Hyesung for his shyness & a voice to die for *________*

these are only one of the many things I like about them <3

and OH BTW! VENUS MV HIT 1,000,000 views!!!!!! <3

For the NEW FANS (and old ones), Junjin's episode on the variety show CHANGE feat. DONGWAN is a MUST WATCH! So freaking hilarious :D

Junjin Change feat. Dongwan (eng subs)

Guest ramyunfave

found a link for the second part of win win. it's not the whole episode but rather

the part where they talk about the hardships that they went through. I'm not too sure about

the english translation since I have no clue when it comes to korean. Sorry!!! But anyhow.... hopefully this

helps.

thank you so much! i was able to watch the 1st 30 mins eng subbed before but only reached up to before hyesung's story. so happy that i got to see the last parts

Guest emilee89

helps.

Thank you for sharing this!

Archived