[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest snowbunniee

wow i'm so excited !!! just watched the m countdown performance

wowowowow Hurt was soo good live T_T they look so handsome sitting there!!!

seriously seeing them together brings back so many memories, ShinHwa was

the group that got me into kpop !!! i hope they have a concert in the states!!!!!

even though Hyesung did not dance (hope he gets well soon) his entrance was ever so

prince like and he sounded sooo good =)

these guys seriously did not age at all, in fact they all got ever so handsome!!!!

those teenies got nothing on them XD hopefully they win the charts!!!!!

SHINHWA HWAITTING!!!! <33

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluecheese

Did anyone here also happen to order the 10th album from the pre-order off shinhwachango.net?

I tried to pm the mod who is in charge (who I paid) regarding the status of the cds but no response. It's been about a week since the album was released, and there has been no status update about where the cds are or what is going on :/ Am I the only one who is getting nervous about this? I know they wouldn't steal from/defraud fellow SHCJers, but the lack of updates makes me nervous :/

ohh, topped a page, so here is a celebratory picture!

tumblr_m1o5nkxPA01qgd110o1_500.jpg

Credit: Absolutshinhwa & Shinhwa JP

Guest wasabii_soo

i got a bit teary during the beginning of the fanchants, when they said "shinhwa changjo" idk, i just got emotional :')

but im so happy. Their performances were awesome even though we didn't get to see Hyesung dance but that's ok!

Can't wait to see more of them!

And MNET better let the fans in! D:<

Did anyone here also happen to order the 10th album from the pre-order off shinhwachango.net?

I tried to pm the mod who is in charge (who I paid) regarding the status of the cds but no response. It's been about a week since the album was released, and there has been no status update about where the cds are or what is going on :/ Am I the only one who is getting nervous about this? I know they wouldn't steal from/defraud fellow SHCJers, but the lack of updates makes me nervous :/

ohh, topped a page, so here is a celebratory picture!

*quoted image*

Credit: Absolutshinhwa & Shinhwa JP

Don't worry, I've bought from Shinhwa Changjo many times, including this time - they always deliver! They have to get the cds distributed to quite a few countries and then mail them. It takes a bit of time. No worries!!

Guest miaka0210

^

VOTED! :D

once they're back, I can't focus on anything else anymore!! D:

i know right!!!! like this morning i should've been studying for my lab quiz but no.

i was watching their comeback stage performances. i don't know how many times

i've watched it already. Whether it was "hurts" or "venus", they just totally owned that stage no matter what!!!!

Guest midnightgirl

Awe, you need an account...I don't have one. :crazy:

it doesn't take long to make one! you can also vote through facebook and twitter too!

Guest fresh

Wooo I just came back from the pre-recording. I arrived at KBS at like 7 am. I was number 150-ish out of like 300.Ugggh we had to wait a loooong time. It was supposed to start at 11 but it actually started at 11 40. I got to see Venus. but I couldn't see hurts because that was to be recorded at 2 pm and I had to go to work. Hyesung was still on the crutches. He just sang standing on the side. Andy looked like he still had some back pains too. Stop getting hurt! The only bad part was that they made no mistakes haha They did one rehearsal and one actual performance. I was hoping that they would make some mistakes so we could see them longer... but I guess 14 years of experience really makes a difference. I was hoping for the black outfit but they wore the white/grayish one. As for the chant, we were supposed to say the members name in order as soon as the song started but the timing was difficult. So you might not be able to hear Eric's name well. ha

Guest bluecheese

Don't worry, I've bought from Shinhwa Changjo many times, including this time - they always deliver! They have to get the cds distributed to quite a few countries and then mail them. It takes a bit of time. No worries!!

Thanks for the reassurance! I guess I'm just slightly nervous cause I've seen people post pictures of their online and I want mine! Haha :D

Guest jdkk09

Episode 2 of Shinhwa if flaming hilarious.  Especially when they went shooting out the chairs into the pool when they got the answers wrong.  I couldn't understand a thing yet I laughed my head off.  It is just super super funny.  These guys are the best when it comes to entertaining.  I love their brotherhood.  Shinhwa Fighting!

Awe, you need an account...I don't have one. :crazy:

If you have a facebook or twitter account, you can just use those account to vote coz that's what I did. :)

Anyway, did someone read the notice on Shinhwa Company? I don't understand Korean, but when I tried to use the google translate (I'm sorry I know this isn't very much reliable) from the translation, it seems like they are releasing a new edition of the album since the first limited edition is already sold out. It's called "Thanks Edition" which they will start pre-ordering on April 2.

Can someone please confirm if this is correct or not?

it doesn't take long to make one! you can also vote through facebook and twitter too!

I don't have facebook nor twitter haha, I guess I can just make an account.

EDIT: Oh yea! Just voted! By the way, what are we voting for? I'm not sure what Shinhwa gets out of this...anyone care to explain hehe :D

I just saw the boys comeback performance on MNET and I was in love with both performances. Hurt was one of my favorite songs on the album so I was really happy to see them performing it. Venus is so amazing live, and I love the way Hyesung entered the stage. I was kind of worried that they might leave him on the side of the stage but the way he popped out during the middle was so <33333

I'm super excited to see the KBS performance!

@ fresh, thanks for your fan account!!

I cried too watching their live performances, both were so epic! Hurts is my fav song on the album so I'm glad they sung it live, my goodness they were sexy just sitting there singing and rapping! They've always been good looking but with age they've gotten even more good looking if that's even possible!

The fanchants actually rocked, it literally sounded like a standing ovation at the start of Hurts. I got teary eyed at the start of Venus when you could see orange glow sticks in the crowd. Thank you so so so so much to all Shinhwa Changjo who went to support our boys!

J13 ditto! idol oppas haha

Music bank performance is much much better than MC in terms of sound especially and the fact that I can see hyesung on stage at the side.

Total fangirling over shinhwa...I'd love it if they win #1 soon!!! like real soon!

Where is the most reliable place to order their album online? I'm currently out of my country (U.S.) right now; in SEasia at the moment~ I can get it here, but I'd rather buy it direct from an official company with legitimate rights to their album's distribution

Archived