[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miaka0210

i just wanted to say that listening to them and watching them on shows make me feel giddy and kiddy again.

i totally know what you mean. i keep smiling like a fool right now. lol!!! :D

Guest lenakeem

ugh, i cant survive on just 30 second preview of these songs!

every time i get into it, the song ends ):

anyone know if its gonna be up on the itunes store at all?

so far ive liked all of them, especially the song 'stay' - very upbeat and lively

'move with me' is a very M esq song - but i love wannies voice in it.

CANT WAIT FOR THIS ALL TO KICK OFF!!

Guest miaka0210

so listening to the 1 minute previews i gotta say it does have a feel of shinhwa to it but at the same time something different. it's a mixture of something new and something old. i don't know how to explain it correctly. ahhhh i can't wait for the music video!!!! love the tempo with "move with me". Basically just listen to the whole thing. hahaha!!! it's totally worth it. sorry i'm not really good with album reviews. :sweatingbullets:

Ahh I managed to hear Venus and it definitely has the modern trend to it but at the same time it has Shinhwa's own unique touch <3 I like the fact they didn't over abuse auto-tune like some. Now I can't wait for my order of their 10th jib to arrive on my doorstep. I hope they release the Venus MV soon as well..I can't wait to see the dance choreography!! I love their dances...

I'm really happy for the guys to get so many number ones one so many charts upon release. Hoping nothing but success for them <33

:wub:

P.S

SHCJ, Shinhwa's Win Win episode is out on youtube with english subs!

Guest fresh

I'm sad that there's so little hype for the new CD on Soompi or the forums! :tears:

I'm also confused as to when the release date is—I've seen the 22nd, 23rd and 26th in various places, clearly some people already have it! If they are promoting the CD and concert, why isn't the full PV out on their official YouTube page? :unsure:

The release date for the 10th album is the 23rd but it (not the actual cd but mp3 files and streaming)gets released online at exactly midnight Korean time so that's how people are listening to it now. As for the full MV... I'm not sure when it will be revealed.

I'm sad that there's so little hype for the new CD on Soompi or the forums! :tears:

I'm also confused as to when the release date is—I've seen the 22nd, 23rd and 26th in various places, clearly some people already have it! If they are promoting the CD and concert, why isn't the full PV out on their official YouTube page? :unsure:

I think most are busy streaming and there're lot of spazzing on Twitter too. The full MV is to be released tommorrow, the 23rd :D

Golden Fish EP. 274 .Guest: Shinhwa

Download Torrent, WU and MF

Thanks so much for sharing :)

Ahh I managed to hear Venus and it definitely has the modern trend to it but at the same time it has Shinhwa's own unique touch <3 I like the fact they didn't over abuse auto-tune like some. Now I can't wait for my order of their 10th jib to arrive on my doorstep. I hope they release the Venus MV soon as well..I can't wait to see the dance choreography!! I love their dances...

I'm really happy for the guys to get so many number ones one so many charts upon release. Hoping nothing but success for them <33

:wub:

My thought exactly! Venus is catchy withouth overerly autotuned, I can't wait to see the full MV as well as the stage performance for this song!

It's so hard to tell my favorite tracks cus they're all quality tracks so it keeps messing up the more I listen to it but so far Hurts, Venus, Breathn', Stay, Welcome, On The Road, Let It Go.... gosh it's all awesome!

It's so weird the album is not available for DL on Soribada English site and I can't access to the k-site either :angry: :angry:

Dunno if I should post but if you wanta listen to it for now (there's no DL) go here http://kpopparazzi.me/2012/03/%EC%8B%A0%ED%99%94-shinhwa-10%EC%A7%91-the-return/

Remember to purchase at least the digital songs & album to support the artists!!!

Actually I like your explanation. It does have a feel of Shinhwa to it but also something different with these days music twist to it. Every one of them is so good. Can't wait to hear all of it.

so listening to the 1 minute previews i gotta say it does have a feel of shinhwa to it but at the same time something different. it's a mixture of something new and something old. i don't know how to explain it correctly. ahhhh i can't wait for the music video!!!! love the tempo with "move with me". Basically just listen to the whole thing. hahaha!!! it's totally worth it. sorry i'm not really good with album reviews. :sweatingbullets:

Edit: wrong link, repost!

Listening to the full album you can feel a modernized Shinhwa yet still retain that Shinhwa flare to it. I'm no expert but I feel the album is quite rounded, if trendy/catchy songs are not for you there're those nice balards. Something for every one to love :)

The Return = Shinhwa's Past - Presence - Future

THAT IS IT! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

guys, their songs are on YT now! listen to them! "Venus" is SOOOOOO good! :lol:

Shinhwa (신화) - Venus ( Title Song )

Shinhwa (신화) - Hurts

Shinhwa (신화) - Move With Me

Shinhwa (신화) - On The Road

Shinhwa (신화) - Red Carpet

Shinhwa (신화) - Stay

Shinhwa (신화) - Welcome

Shinhwa (신화) - Be My Love

Shinhwa (신화) - Re-Love

Shinhwa (신화) - Breathin'

credits to the uploader

* * e d i t e d * *

all 10 songs are added, so enjoy! omgosh, listening to it makes me wanna see them perform it more! i wanna see the MV for "Venus"!

btw, does anyone know if they're gonna perform their songs on the music programs? or are they just gonna perform them in their concert?

Listening to their new album makes me feel so emotional. The songs were great and HURT is currently my favorite. :) I just realized that I really missed hearing Wannie's voice. I can't wait to get my hands on that 10th album soon!

Shinhwa is truly back! The whole album is absolutely awesome and more. "On the Road, Hurts, and Venus are my favorite tracks! Cannot wait to see them perform live!

Even though it's still early, I hope they will perform at the year end Gayo Daejun's!

P.S

SHCJ, Shinhwa's Win Win episode is out on youtube with english subs!

Man, KBS is quick. I was like "Oo, better watch it before KBS gets to it!"....blocked....I'm so sad. I'm gonna wait until I get a dl link...

The album is out already? Yeppee!

My thought exactly! Venus is catchy withouth overerly autotuned, I can't wait to see the full MV as well as the stage performance for this song!

It's so hard to tell my favorite tracks cus they're all quality tracks so it keeps messing up the more I listen to it but so far Hurts, Venus, Breathn', Stay, Welcome, On The Road, Let It Go.... gosh it's all awesome!

My favourite are "Hurts", "Venus", and "On The Road" but it was definitely really hard to pick out a favourite since no songs are filler and given attention to details instead~

The wait for the music video is killing me. killing me!

btw, does anyone know if they're gonna perform their songs on the music programs? or are they just gonna perform them in their concert?

They said they were going to promote on music programs too (full scale promotional activities). It's probably going to be after the concert. Very excited! : )

Guest fresh

Hey guys Shinhwa is currently number 1 in all major streaming sites. Gawd this streaming business was so confusing to understand at first for us twenty-somethingers haha.

Archived