[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest tiffyisashinhwafreak!

the Shinhwa Broadcast was greatttt!

hahaha. can't wait for the subs like everyone else.

but...dang.

i tried watching Win Win on YT...

and SBS removed them. so....

do you gals have any links for streaming, (not download)...?

but ohh! definitely agree with everyone,

the boys are still hilarious as heck...

even MORE than before :)

haha.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest incarnadine

VENUS TEASER TO BE RELEASE TODAY IN THE AFTERNOON (KST)!!!

According to this news article: http://www.newsen.co...203190901381001

The teaser will be released via Shinhwa Company's homepage, their official YT Channel & Mnet

Here are some link in case some one may needs  :D

Shinhwa Company Twitter: https://twitter.com/.../ShinhwaCompany

Shinhwa Company Homepage: http://www.shinhwacompany.co.kr/

Shinhwa Company Youtube: http://www.youtube.c.../SHINHWACOMPANY

Eeekkkk I'm SO excited! Now I'm realling hating my office for blocking YT :angry::P dammit dammit. If you girls can, please share some caps on here for the benefit for people like me :sweatingbullets:

By the way, there's a soompi thread for Shinhwa Broadcast already, come post your thoughts and feelings on the show there >> Shinhwa Broadcast -- Soompi thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHUADd8_1rI&feature=g-u-u&context=G23818bcFUAAAAAAABAA ITS OUT GUYS SHINHWAS VENUS TEASER :)

OMG I AM SPAZZING. LIKE CRAZY. OMGGGGG. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

I don't know what to say but OMGGGGGGGGGG.

Gonna replay forever....or until the MV comes out LOL

Thank you so much!

Guest fresh

During the 4 year break Shinhwa had, I found my love for them fade away, but now that they are coming back, the little fan girl inside of me is coming back. haha

Uhhhh this is such a happy week. 3 programs to watch with Shinhwa in it, album released on Friday, and the concert on Sunday!! Finally after 14 years, I get to see them perform live. T__T

The music video looks interesting. I couldn't help but laugh at Jinnie's part, it looks like he's exaggerating a bit when turning around haha. :D

During the 4 year break Shinhwa had, I found my love for them fade away, but now that they are coming back, the little fan girl inside of me is coming back. haha

Uhhhh this is such a happy week. 3 programs to watch with Shinhwa in it, album released on Friday, and the concert on Sunday!! Finally after 14 years, I get to see them perform live. T__T

I know. I tried to be as active as I could during their 4 year hiatus, but I just couldn't, esp with school and work. I told myself it's good for me because I could completely concentrate on my studies! Haha. It helped!

Now that they're coming back I think I might need to have someone hide my laptop haha. See I'm suppose to be sleeping, but here I am looking through Shinhwa stuff! :D

Guest lenakeem

OMG JUST WATCHED THE TEASER!!!!!!!

and let me just say - ....our boys are looking fineeeeeee

they're so classy lookin, i love it.

i remember when i first started this thread 7 years ago when i was in middle school..

now im in college ...basically acting the same way hahahaha. but i cant help it, seeing

shinhwa back together brings out the little giddy girl inside of me!

SHINHWA CHANGJO FO LIFE!

Guest fresh

I would like to add that it's so amazing that when I first started liking Shinhwa, I was 12... now I'm 26. It's great that Shinhwa and Shinhwa Fans grow old together. If you look at the info of ticket buyers for the concert, 70% of buyers are women in their twenties.

Guest samshiku

yes yes, i was still on the look out for their news, but the fangirly-ness kinda went into hibernation. but i found myself still comparing all the newest hottest young things to our boys.

i am NOT expecting the fangirl-in-me emerging like THIS....it's like shinhwa shinhwa shinhwa all over again~~!! although i do admit that i don't think i have as much time as i did before to help translate/sub/gif stuff..even now i am typing this from my office -_-" (and watched the press con live on my phone while pretending to work hahahah)

DAMN THE TEASER LOOOKING SO FINE!!!!!!!!!

There's not much of the song revealed in this teaser but it sounds quite good what's there. I love how they always have a story to tell in their MVs and this one, of course, no exception!! :) I have no problem having a westerner as Venus. She looks the part.

I'm refreshing that teaser like crajeely. So wanted to make caps but so many things coming up I can't get to it....

Venus teaser in 1080p download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?3ldha9bb1kcb0z0

Link credit: serena @ twitter

Photos set for the upcoming MBC Radio Star this WED Mar.21 at 11:15PM

tumblr_m141o5e0Zi1qefckho4_500.jpg

tumblr_m141o5e0Zi1qefckho1_500.jpg

tumblr_m141o5e0Zi1qefckho2_500.jpg

tumblr_m141o5e0Zi1qefckho3_500.jpg

tumblr_m141o5e0Zi1qefckho7_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_m141o5e0Zi1qefckho8_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_m141o5e0Zi1qefckho9_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_m141hqEqPq1qefckho1_400.jpgtumblr_m141hqEqPq1qefckho2_400.jpg

tumblr_m141hqEqPq1qefckho3_400.jpgtumblr_m141hqEqPq1qefckho4_400.jpg

tumblr_m141hqEqPq1qefckho5_400.jpgtumblr_m141hqEqPq1qefckho6_400.jpg

Credit: Six Sense + Dongwan tumblr

Hi,

It's so good to see names I recognize coming back to this thread....

Although I haven't been active on this thread, I've been checking it out everyday waiting for them to come back.

I laughed so much watching their show, tears were coming out. I was so noisy laughing loud, my son who was watching his TV in my room gave up and left because he couldn't hear his show. LOL!

It's great to watch everything in highest quality nowadays....remembering those days when everything was LQ! LOL!

P.S. I don't think I'll have time to sub/translate everything but can give little explanations as to what they said during any shows they were on if anyone wants to ask questions here. Time to take out my Korean/English dictionary again!

I laughed so much watching their show, tears were coming out. I was so noisy laughing loud, my son who was watching his TV in my room gave up and left because he couldn't hear his show. LOL!

It's great to watch everything in highest quality nowadays....remembering those days when everything was LQ! LOL!

P.S. I don't think I'll have time to sub/translate everything but can give little explanations as to what they said during any shows they were on if anyone wants to ask questions here. Time to take out my Korean/English dictionary again!

I laughed my head off even if I don't understand all the convos, can't imagine how it would be with sub :)

The rating for the 1st episode wasn't in the high range but it wasn't too bad either.

Not sure it will affect the rating with pple going to the concert on Saturday....

Any way here is a good article from 10asiae

[PREVIEW] jTBC's "Shinhwa Broadcasting"

2012031914592813139_1.jpg

Shinhwa members [Chae Ki-won/10Asia]

"We want to grow old with the viewers just like the old drama ‘Diary From the Countryside’ (translated title) did in the past,” Eric said at the press conference promoting JoongAng Ilbo's new general programming cable channel jTBC’s new program “Shinhwa Broadcasting” held at Seoul Student Gymnasium on March 15. What Eric said sounds impressive and great but it is not easy to turn words into actions. But maybe Shinhwa, the longest living idol group in Korea who has been growing old with their fans the last 14 years, has the power to do so. jTBC’s “Shinhwa Broadcaster,” which hit the airwaves on March 17, is a program made by the group with mixed genres of sci-fi, sports, music and comedy.

Producer Yoon Hyun-jun has been persuading Shinhwa to put the show together by meeting them over ten times since last year. “We aren’t going to rush ourselves to make an output in a short period,” he said. “I hope ‘Shinhwa Broadcasting’ could become another job of Shinhwa that lasts forever. It's difficult to have new ideas that no one has ever thought before but like the quote we have emphasized, ‘It’s different when Shinhwa does it,’ I’m sure anything that we do will be different from other programs because it’s being done by Shinhwa". Amid new general programming cable channels’ staggering viewership ratings since their launch in December last year, could “Shinhwa Broadcasting” be a savior to jTBC? 10Asia met with Shinhwa to hear their thoughts and ambitions before making their official return to a variety program.

Eric: Like MBC’s “Infinite Challenge” or KBS’ “Two Days and One Night,” I like programs that have heartwarming elements inside laughter. We spent considerable amount of time together so far so that could bring us closer to the concept I like. We’re seeing this program in long-run, unlike any other programs that air as pilot programs for a few months. Of course, the program's concept is important too, but most of all, I can trust the production crew here. If it’s with my group members, doing survival games in remote areas would be fun too. And if we get to invite female guests, I would like to compete with female sports players instead of female idols. I have played judo against a female team from Yongin University before. Whether it’s swimming or archery, it’d be fun.

2012031914592813139_2.jpg

Jun Jin: While shooting the first episode, I was going around the jTBC’s building and playing games with new idol groups. We found out that some of the new idols didn’t know us. We’re marking our 14th anniversary this year but we wanted to let people know who we are outside the camera. People ask me the difference between our program and MBC’s “Infinite Challenge,” because I used to be a member in "Infinite Challenge." I’d like to say that we don’t have an emcee that receives the most attention. In one episode, Andy could be an emcee like Yoo Jae-suk and in another episode it could be a different member. (Kim Dong-wan: “There’s no one who could keep up to comedian Yoo Jae-suk. No member in our group has a pivotal role in anything and we just trust the production crew here.”) Since we have been spending over a decade together, we could show the brotherhood we have through the program. If we run out of ideas, we’re considering receiving the viewers’ opinion as well.

Shin Hye-sung: Compared to the other members, I was highly afraid of ruining my image. Things that I was afraid to show in the last 14 years were all done in one day while shooting for the first episode of “Shinhwa Broadcasting.” I would have not been able to do it if it weren’t working together with other members. I hope the audience can enjoy the show with affection. We’ve just crossed a mile and now it’s time to show our fans little by little. (Question: “Who would you like to invite as the program’s guest?”) First, we want to try doing ourselves but if we get to invite someone later, it’ll be Charlie Park (Jun Jin’s dad)

Andy: While serving in the military, we weren’t able to meet up every single day like in the past but we constantly kept in touch and met each other at least once a month. It became more frequent before making our comeback and while preparing for “Shinhwa Broadcasting” and it’s nice to get to know each other more and have more chances to talk. (Question: “As the producer of group Teen Top, what’s your advice on appearing in variety shows?) To be frank, I didn’t talk much or know what to do on TV programs at the beginning of my career. I could give them some tips one by one but it’s more important to go out in the field and experience by themselves. I’m still not perfect but I guess I’m having fun because the other members are supporting me. All six members have a strong will to win, so it’d be great if we could invite male celebrities and show the viewers the competitions against them. Shin could invite Kangta or Lee Ji-hoon while I can give a call to my own supporters and form a special episode with our close friends.

2012031914592813139_2.jpg

Lee Min-woo: Our idea on the first episode rocked. I just let myself be free during the shoot, which was a day after I was discharged from my military service. Later, I asked myself why I acted crazy that day. I will watch the show but won’t be recording it (laugh). But we just climbed a big mountain and I feel like I could even risk my life for this. Today, we’re shooting under the theme 'Unique Olympic' and as much as this is physically tiring, we’re all comical in talking so I hope you all could look forward to it. I’d like to try transforming into an one-day housewife and experience the role of a mother. (Kim Dong-wan: I’d like to take a veto vote!) Also, we’d like to meet every girl group who inspires all Korean men. Maybe we could imitate Girls’ Generation. (Kim Dong-wan: “No way!”)

Kim Dong-wan: “The interesting part about ‘Shinhwa Broadcasting’ is it being raw (laugh). We’ve been working in this field for a very long time but it’d be fun watching us not getting used to variety shows like rookies in the earlier part of the program. Plus, it’d be our honor if the audience could be part of the show. I couldn’t participate in our first shoot because I broke my ribs that day. In the past, I would have done anything to avoid playing games or getting penalized but by watching everyone working so hard, I wanted to take part in the show despite my injury that day. Though it might not be so popular in the beginning, we’ll work even with a low profit until our viewers say yes. (Question: Who exaggerate themselves with too much passion?) That would be Jun Jin and Kim Dong-wan!

Credit: 10asiae

phiphi69

Hi,

Do you know what was the rating? Even if you are not Shinhwa fan, I think people would have had good laugh if they give it a chance.

I have a question. Is there actual video of the interview Shinhwa did in their training outfits (with Olympic circles in the background)? I've seen written interviews but not actual video. Thank you.

Guest fresh

phiphi69

Hi,

Do you know what was the rating? Even if you are not Shinhwa fan, I think people would have had good laugh if they give it a chance.

I have a question. Is there actual video of the interview Shinhwa did in their training outfits (with Olympic circles in the background)? I've seen written interviews but not actual video. Thank you.

The rating was about 0.336% I think. It's pretty low, but jtbc is a new channel (along with mbn, tv chosun, and channel A) with average ratings of 0.4%-ish.

And here is one video of the interview with subs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM7lmSWGTIs&feature=related

The rating was about 0.336% I think. It's pretty low, but jtbc is a new channel (along with mbn, tv chosun, and channel A) with average ratings of 0.4%-ish.

And here is one video of the interview with subs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM7lmSWGTIs&feature=related

yup, cable rating in the range of 1-2% is consider very good rating... I was hopping for more but 0.336% isn't too bad either, consider Joongki's music show on a cable channel that came in at 0.189% (no offence to any one, it's jus pure stats)

Thanks both (fresh & samshiku) for the subbed links <333

not sure what's wrong with the post but it doesn't show properly, posting on the next one XDD

lastly, Shinwha 10th Vol.10 THE RETURN is out on DVDHeaven

ShinHwa Vol.10 [THE RETURN] (Limited Edition): US$22.24 http://www.dvdheaven.com/product/product_detail_search.php?idx=35868

ShinHwa Vol.10 [THE RETURN] (Limited Edition) + Poster: US$25.24 http://www.dvdheaven.com/product/product_detail_search.php?idx=35869

Note: There're only 30,000 Limited Edition.

Each will be around A4 size, weight 900 grams, hard cover, with new Shinhwa logo AND a freaking 80-PAGE-PHOTOBOOK!!!

It's best to buy from DVDHeaven if you haven't pre-order from fansites but if you have to buy from YesAsia, they claim their purchase do count for Hanteo & Gaon charting, see here >> http://www.yesasia.com/global/customer-support/0-0-0-hti.3974-en/question-answer.html

It's said there'll be 2 tittle tracks VENUS (track #3 - electro) & HURT (track #2 - ballard)

I wonder if they'll have another MV for Hurt? but we'll get to see them promo/perfome 2 songs!!! woooot!!!

Guest emilee89

phiphi69: Thanks for the info. Do you know why is there such a large price gap between DVDheaven and Yesasia? Yesasia is selling the 10th album for $52.99 with poster. Is there any difference? Thanks! =]

Archived