[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

^ I've only heard that one of them was Lee Yo Won. I'm sorry if I'm wrong. :S

and @starforme: I loved those too, especially By Heart By Soul! They were all total classics. :) Oh my Eyes of Stone!! ...minwoo in that<3 I thought nobody else would remember that fic... and since we're on the topic of incomplete fics before the infamous crash, we can't forget Chocolates and Rain by Rowena! I really wanted to know the ending of that. :(

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cherry-Go-Gyaru

Oh I don't know how my reply to the U-Kiss thread got posted in this one... but I fuxxing LOVE Shinhwa. I hope they do well with their comeback.

Guest 80slitenite

^ Yes, read it!! 49 days for a second chance was one of my favourite TFs! :D I think it was the first "supernatural-ish" fic I read. :D Hope you'll enjoy it!

I think my favourite shinhwa fics were Memories by Rowena, Jaded by linkinpark and After the Rain by slvrstar.<3

Loved Memories and Jaded too!! I need to find After the Rain.^^

^ oo I loved all of those fics as well!! To add >____<;;v)

I'll look for those in timevault^^

^ I've only heard that one of them was Lee Yo Won. I'm sorry if I'm wrong. :S

and @starforme: I loved those too, especially By Heart By Soul! They were all total classics. :) Oh my Eyes of Stone!! ...minwoo in that<3 I thought nobody else would remember that fic... and since we're on the topic of incomplete fics before the infamous crash, we can't forget Chocolates and Rain by Rowena! I really wanted to know the ending of that. :(

Yes, I too want to know the ending of Chocolates. T_T

There was one I read here in soompi last year, but I can't remember the name and its incomplete. T_T Eric is the owner of a bed and breakfast. It was really a charming fic.

love baidu

no hotlinking :)

11w3236.jpg2mxrk7r.jpg2mpl5hx.jpg293u07r.jpg244ur1e.jpg1ze8gwj.jpgo09evb.jpgi2rtjr.jpg5a496c.jpgawdy1k.jpg2vmhi1c.jpg1zcif53.jpg

30rr0qo.jpg1fv9cj.jpge0hmx5.jpg2u90mc5.jpgqnwd4m.jpg1075j4k.jpg

2iibu9v.jpg2vl9x5w.jpg11gkn11.jpgek0u2r.jpgt65fmv.jpgdbltl.jpg

Guest samshiku

^ hahaha WORD. weird ugly cushions and plants? LOL

anyway, i just spent like 1 1/2 hrs going through random shinhwa videos on youtube...its such a bummer that they have so little views cos youtube deleted so many

(my channel got deleted last year too :( byebye footage of my shinhwa concert back in 2006 :tears: )

sigh i miss them so much...NO one else had this level of genuine insanity...whenever i watch fun videos of new idols grps it always seem kinda contrived on some levels...like they know this is what makes for viewership and camera time...with shinhwa it was always so natural :) in fact i love love all their BTS more than their variety shows appearances sometimes hehe

^ You know~ people talk about Shinhwa's weird hairstyles (which I rather like :P) and all, but I think it's the props from back then that are REALLY weird LOLz

Maybe those people were too young? That was the trend back then. Most Korean pop groups had those hairstyles. HOT was probably more outrageous then the other groups. LOL. Listening to groups like Baby Vox, SES,and Shinhwa brings back memories.

Guest adikkeluangman

Shinhwa’s Eric to make his singing comeback after 3-year hiatus

tn_1302836582_1203033456_0.jpg

After being discharged from the army last October, Shinhwa’s Eric has officially revealed plans for his comeback as a singer this year!

On April 15th, Top Class Entertainment revealed, “Eric is currently working to release a new mini-album by the second half of 2011. In order to ensure that the album will be as perfect as it can be, he’s making sure to be as thorough as possible right from the start.”

This will be his first return to the stage in nearly three years since his last release with Shinhwa’s ninth album back in 2008.

The representative continued, “The album is still currently in its conceptual stage, but it will be filled with songs that he feels are up to his standards. The album is a special present for fans who have awaited his return.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/shinhwas-eric-to-make-his-singing-comeback-after-3-year-hiatus

Guest Music_junkie69

Hi, not sure if this is the right place for me to post this, but I have a few Shinhwa picture books which I am looking to sell off. If anyone is interested please PM me.

Thanks.

P/S: Sorry if this is not the place to post this.

Guest adikkeluangman

Shinhwa denies comeback rumors

The Korean media was recently abuzz with rumors of Shinhwa making a possible comeback as early as January of 2012. With members Jun Jin, Lee Min Woo, and Andy set to be discharged later this year, the rumors seemed to hold some ground – that is, until the members’ representatives stepped up to clarify on the situation.

On April 26th, these representatives spoke through Star News and stated, “It is true that the members have been making positive discussions on the topic of their promotions next year, but there aren’t any official plans for a new album yet. Rumors of their comeback are unfounded.”

They continued, “The members, of course, hope to make a comeback as early as possible, but because they are all pursuing solo activities, and because they are all under different agencies, it’s something that must be approached carefully.”

Fortunately, they went on to emphasize, “Regardless, we’re absolutey sure that Shinhwa will be coming back together.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/shinhwa-denies-comeback-rumors

Guest Moox

I'm so excited until Shinhwa come back! I can wait as long as they need just for them.

I have a question regarding their 9th album.

What's the difference between the black and white limited edition of their album?

^ @Moox: Hmm I believe they both had the serialised holograms, but the white edition has previously unreleased photos included as well as the song; Destiny of Love (흔적 Heun Cheok). The song was meant to be on the original album but they decided to re-do it into a r'n'b styled song, therefore it was only released on time with the White Edition.

I'm so excited until Shinhwa come back! I can wait as long as they need just for them.

I have a question regarding their 9th album.

What's the difference between the black and white limited edition of their album?

^ Hi :)

AnGeL*BAbil already listed the main differences/similarities, but I'll try and elaborate a little. 

The CD for both albums are the same (silver w/ orange detail). The only difference in music is that the white edition comes with an extra track (Destiny of Love).

Both are limited editions and have their own serial numbers. The black does come in a resealable plastic bag, while the white edition is shrink-wrapped 

The biggest difference between the two is probably in the 120-page photobook. They both come with the photobook, but the contents are completely different:

Black Edition

- The lyrics are printed on a separate inserted leaflet (probably because they couldn't get it in for the printing deadline)

- The front and back covers are both glossy hardcovers. A little hard to turn, but probably more durable in the long run. Shinhwa's picture is printed on the front. 

- The photo collection are mostly from outside the studio (airplanes, sunsets, roads, plains, cars etc.), some studio shots where they are wearing all black, as well as the feature close-ups collection from the front cover of the album.

- If I remember correctly, the book also has the messages from the members for their 10th Anniversary.

White Edition

- The lyrics are printed on pages that are actually part of the book.

- Only the backcover is hardcovered. There is no picture of Shinhwa in the front; instead a hologram of Shinhwa's 10th Anni. logo is printed on the center of a shiny white cover.

- The main collection is of studio shots of Shinhwa lying on beds with white pillows, and shots of them in the trailer, in front of the mirrors, etc. There are also collages of from the Run MV filmsite and pictures from their 10th Anniversary concert. 

- Instead of the 10th Anni. msgs from the members, it contains witty answers from members for various questionnaires about their 10th Anniversary.

All in all, the collections matched their respective editions. The black editions had more charismatic/sexy photos, while the white one had fluffier/more innocent air to it.

Hope this helped :)

Guest adikkeluangman

Eric is planning a “Shinhwa Company”

tn_1304495462_-2068938279_0.jpg

Shinhwa’s Eric has been revealed to be working on establishing his own entertainment label named Shinhwa Company. Although details haven’t been confirmed yet, fans are taking it as a sign of Shinhwa gearing up for their comeback.

Representatives of Eric spoke through Star News and explained, “Eric is thinking of setting up a subsidiary company exclusively for the Shinhwa members with himself and Lee Min Woo as co-CEOs. But because they’re all in different agencies, the plan still requires a lot of discussions.”

They continued, “Should Shinhwa Company become established, it will aid in the members pursuing a more active and diverse range of activities, as well as assure longevity. Shinhwa’s comeback is currently scheduled for the first half of next year.”

Currently, Lee Min Woo, Jun Jin, and Andy are serving in the military. Lee Min Woo will be the last to be discharged out of the three, and rumor has it that they’ll begin their comeback activities as early as March of 2012.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/eric-is-planning-a-shinhwa-company

@80slitenite - Wow those old school photoshoots really kill me XD Thanks for posting, I needed that laugh :D

For me, it doesn't matter much when they come back just as long as they do. I know they will so I won't worry or get my hopes of for something to happen tomorrow. Eric's comeback will definitely keep me busy haha. Ahh and I really liked Hyesung's new single :D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest yumoon

I don't know if i am allowed to post this here~~ but

Eric and Han Ye Seul will be coming to SINGAPORE to film a scene for their new show

Fans are needed for this scenes

For more info

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Shinhwa_Forever/index.php?showtopic=357

Guest sunnydays.

Eric is planning a “Shinhwa Company”

Shinhwa’s Eric has been revealed to be working on establishing his own entertainment label named Shinhwa Company. Although details haven’t been confirmed yet, fans are taking it as a sign of Shinhwa gearing up for their comeback.

Representatives of Eric spoke through Star News and explained, “Eric is thinking of setting up a subsidiary company exclusively for the Shinhwa members with himself and Lee Min Woo as co-CEOs. But because they’re all in different agencies, the plan still requires a lot of discussions.”

They continued, “Should Shinhwa Company become established, it will aid in the members pursuing a more active and diverse range of activities, as well as assure longevity. Shinhwa’s comeback is currently scheduled for the first half of next year.”

Currently, Lee Min Woo, Jun Jin, and Andy are serving in the military. Lee Min Woo will be the last to be discharged out of the three, and rumor has it that they’ll begin their comeback activities as early as March of 2012.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/eric-is-planning-a-shinhwa-company

Haven't posted in like a billion years. (: Hello everyone!

I just wanted to say that this is quite a smart idea. I think it's great that Eric is willing to bring Shinhwa back again, and this time, even to a greater extent as to create a new entertainment group for the benefit of Shinhwa itself. I'm not familiar with the legal procedures regarding agencies & whatnot, but if they can all do it, I say it would be amazing. I want to commend Eric on his leadership skills; he really is the leader of Shinhwa. (:

On a different note, i'm super excited to see Eric in his new drama. I've been waiting FOR TOOOOO long for his comeback! & Now to wait even longer until all of Shinhwa reunites once more. hehe.

Guest superkore

Dongwan just made another statement today on a variety show that Minwoo and Eric will become the head of the Shinhwa Company which will be formed soon. This just shows how much the members care for the Shinhwa name as well as each other's future. Not to mention, their commitment to SHCJ.

Dongwan just made another statement today on a variety show that Minwoo and Eric will become the head of the Shinhwa Company which will be formed soon. This just shows how much the members care for the Shinhwa name as well as each other's future. Not to mention, their commitment to SHCJ.

that's y i lov them so much... they truly care for eachother.. n they know how much we treasure them

bringing shinhwa together in a company is just a great idea!! their bond for each other just amazing!!

i hope they go on forever.. n this i know they will

Archived