[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest prncssptri

Hello, Changjo family ^^

Anyone have any of those 'random/chaotic' pictures of Shinhwa members? What I mean is, everyone is in the same place, but no one is really paying attention to what anyone else is doing; like they're having fun in their own personal bubble and just doing their own things.

Here are some examples:

Thanks for sharing the pics! I loooove their crazy/chaotic moments. That's one of the reason why i love them cause they stay true to themselves ^^ of course all of you have seen this:

just one of their crazy moments :D :D

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lavenderwingz

Hahah i was laughing at the pic of hyesung when he saw the pic of ricjin. I don't know if he's more upset at the fact that his baby bird is with his "enemy", or of the fact that his "secret best friend" is with jinnie. LOL. everyone wants a piece of hyesung, but i guess it's too hard that the rest will just have each other instead. ricjin ftw ^_^ the pic Ihjj posted proves my point.

I miss these boys.

Shinhwa

Shinhwaofficial.jpg

and Shinhwa Changjo <3

200607100004.jpg

Guest greenblobfish

crystalis! thanks for the pictures!

yes...if anyone has the performance/clip with se7en in it, that would be awesome! it looks like it's from the 7th album days judging from their clothes.

here's some of my favorite "random" shinhwa pics

most of them i've gotten from either the shinhwa pic thread, shinhwa.biz, or shcj.net

winter07shanghai09.jpg

winter07shanghai11.jpg

junjin supporting M!

winterstory2007jpconcertminjin.jpg

winterstory2007jpconcertricsung02.jpg

winterstory2007jpconcertwoodong.jpg

with se7en again

minwoowse7en.jpg

pingpongjunjin.jpg

can you guess who's with dw?

wandy03.jpg

and one of my favorite pictures of all time...a tired minwoo...

msleep.jpg

My dear Chang-jo sisters....it's been a while.

It's up! the shinhwa piano project now has its own site. click on the siggie to view.

I know it's a bit messy, and, i haven't exactly put up my own works yet, but, i will, soon. There's so much going on now, what with my new job and recruiting students who wants to learn for fun...the turnout isn't exactly like what I hoped for, but i'm still working on it.

There's so much to catch up...I hope i can find the decent time to do so.

till then, visit the new home. everyone's welcomed.

*crab hugz*

Guest rose_liana

Whoa~~~ lina you're working so hard...thanks for create the site and making those...!!! thank you so much! *salute!!!*

greenblobfish hahaha..the Minwoo one is priceless...he looks totally exhausted but cute in the same time...<3 never seen that one..thanks for sharing!!

have you seen this one? i've seen it before, but without subbed..now, Nicole and Tiff have translated and subbed it!!!

[ENG SUB] Shinhwa on Japanese Game Show [1/2]

[ENG SUB] Shinhwa on Japanese Game Show [2/2]

thanx for the videos rose! I have to say...I didn't know Dongwan's Japanese is pretty impressive! Did he practice answering those questions? B)

backtracking all those pictures...shinhwa is just an adorable bunch to love. thanx for sharing!!!

Guest hikkie

say heelloo to all shinhwa changjoo here ^^

my 1st post in here !! i have been their fans only 3-4 months but they already stole my heart !!

they are awsomeee not only great singer but great dorky person :lol: :lol: cant found it everywhere

greenblowfish thanks for the picsss ,LOL LOL LOL that's shinhwa i loveeee

Guest yumoon

^--- HELLO!!!!! hahahahahhaha

please love Shinhwa all the way xD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest rose_liana

thanx for the videos rose! I have to say...I didn't know Dongwan's Japanese is pretty impressive! Did he practice answering those questions? B)

backtracking all those pictures...shinhwa is just an adorable bunch to love. thanx for sharing!!!

i think some of the questions, he practiced answering it, but some he just answer it using his basic Japanese...*that was i think* i'm not so sure, though... :)

hi hikkie..*wave* welcome to this orange family and keep loving Shinhwa till the day we meet them again after 3-5 years!!

Guest readsandgeeks

Hello Chanjo-ers!! :lol:

its been a long, long time since i've clicked my way to this forum and looks like i missed ALOT of stuff! :(

first and foremost: a big, big HELLOOO to all the members!! *waves*

i see that our forum have grown!!

yeayness!! more ppl to spread the orange love :wub:

hey crystalis, that was very funny.hahahhaha..love the part where u put the glint in his eyes!

plusplus!!did anyone notice in the picture of hyesung with eric in the reflection, our mr.mun is cradling a child in his lap?wahh..so jealous!!wish it was me instead :vicx:

wow.a new piano project. i haven't backthread this forum yet but lina26436, i'm very impressed! did you composed all that scores by ear!?

greenblobfish, is that Jinnie with DW? i cannot really tell but his Adam's apple kinda gave me a hint :P

last but not least, Nicole and Trish the two of you are the best!! subbing and promoting Shinhwa..how the two of you do it with schoolwork? no matter what, many thanks from me ;)

i miss SHINHWA so much! esp now with all the variety shows like Family Outing..i'd always wonder if the breakfast and dinner time would be MORE chaotic if all six boys were guests.

what do you guys think it will be like? :phew:

Guest dramagirl

i have been a shinhwa fan for a while now...i was just wondering beside yesaisa, can you shinhwa stuff anywhere else...thanks

Guest yumoon

Hello Chanjo-ers!! :lol:

its been a long, long time since i've clicked my way to this forum and looks like i missed ALOT of stuff! :(

first and foremost: a big, big HELLOOO to all the members!! *waves*

i see that our forum have grown!!

yeayness!! more ppl to spread the orange love :wub:

hey crystalis, that was very funny.hahahhaha..love the part where u put the glint in his eyes!

plusplus!!did anyone notice in the picture of hyesung with eric in the reflection, our mr.mun is cradling a child in his lap?wahh..so jealous!!wish it was me instead :vicx:

wow.a new piano project. i haven't backthread this forum yet but lina26436, i'm very impressed! did you composed all that scores by ear!?

greenblobfish, is that Jinnie with DW? i cannot really tell but his Adam's apple kinda gave me a hint :P

last but not least, Nicole and Trish the two of you are the best!! subbing and promoting Shinhwa..how the two of you do it with schoolwork? no matter what, many thanks from me ;)

i miss SHINHWA so much! esp now with all the variety shows like Family Outing..i'd always wonder if the breakfast and dinner time would be MORE chaotic if all six boys were guests.

what do you guys think it will be like? :phew:

hahaha unni~

when we were promoting shinhwa and subbign vids very diligently, Trisha and i were on holiday~

Guest yumoon

Whoa~~~ lina you're working so hard...thanks for create the site and making those...!!! thank you so much! *salute!!!*

greenblobfish hahaha..the Minwoo one is priceless...he looks totally exhausted but cute in the same time...<3 never seen that one..thanks for sharing!!

have you seen this one? i've seen it before, but without subbed..now, Nicole and Tiff have translated and subbed it!!!

[ENG SUB] Shinhwa on Japanese Game Show [1/2]

[ENG SUB] Shinhwa on Japanese Game Show [2/2]

Hi~ that was a testing~!!!

Watch here instead

[ENG SUB] HQ - Shinhwa on Japanese Game Show [1/2]

[ENG SUB] HQ - Shinhwa on Japanese Game Show [2/2]

woho...

this is weird but i am a lil apprehensive coming to this thread these days

u guys are doing so much

aish

anyway thanks for the link of so many new subbed vids

i am so happy with it

it makes me miss shinhwa more but at the same time

i feel happy since i got to see them again

weird i always thought that minu would at least speak in japan in those interviews but i guess during that time he is not that sure yet

and wannie, of course his interest in japanese band must have help him a lot in his japanese

hehehe

thanks once again

Guest greenblobfish

actually...it's andy!

here's another pic of them in the same outfit:

yeah.jpg

Guest rose_liana

hi Nicole!!! at first i thought, aside Korean, you can understand Japanese too, but then i realize there's Chinese sub there...hehe..

btw, thanks for translating and sharing those!!! our oppas a bit quite in the show..maybe, because they couldn't understand Japanese very well~~ :D

Archived