[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest nglkt
annyo changjoers!

gahh!! its been so long since i go thru this forum. do forgive me.

thanks for all the subbed vids. i must make sure to find one day to go thru all the pages that i've missed :blush:

hey any Singaporeans here? my sister was telling me that today's Straits Time Life section was a feature on korean plastic surgery. DongWan is on it. i didn't know that he had surgery. only nosejob, i think :sweatingbullets: all this vids here make me miss the boys alot! when is 4years coming? :tears:

Dongwan was on the newspaper today about the korean trend of plastic surgery. Dongwan was mentioned as

"Kim Dongwan, a member of popular singing group Shinhwa...."

His picture was even bigger than Korea's former president's pic and the BOF pic. haha And it was a nice picture of him...

unnie no worries.. time flies i'll will be able to see them soon. Though we MISS THEM SO MUCH now, but it's all worth it.

Anyone has heard Andy sing "First Love" alone? I think this song holds great meaning to Shinhwa and fans and especially great meaning to Andy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9jB1PwdWyE

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest readsandgeeks
Dongwan was on the newspaper today about the korean trend of plastic surgery. Dongwan was mentioned as

His picture was even bigger than Korea's former president's pic and the BOF pic. haha And it was a nice picture of him...

haha..yeap i just only managed to read the article. his face was HUUGGGEEEE. but i couldn't notice anythg abt his nosejob until i read abt it. its nt tht big of a difference/ change as compared to other artistes. but whatever it is, Dongwan, ur forever our wit guy! :P

I just watched Jinnie on Star Golden Bell!! But I think this episode was a few weeks ago. But, I saw him on my TV! :w00t: And he was with his wife Siyeong! Don't know much about her except that she starred in BoF. They were very cute and Jinnie was stealing glances at her once a while. :)

Hahahah....I guess that's why leader-sshi is referred to as alien. At least I'm not the only one who thinks that he doesn't look Korean. :P The more I listen to Young Gunz (my current most viewed MV ), the more I love him ghetto-style rap. His accent is really prominent. B)

I got this from Trish's channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BxTUZiO1KA

Isn't Dongwan serving the army??? :huh: But it's dated April09??

I have come to a conclusion that even though Hyesung doesn't like skinship that much, but he didn't mind touchy Hyori, she probably had (and still does) a crush on our crab prince for her to be extra touchy towards this particular 79er than the rest and that's all there is to it.

Oh yesh eonnieS...I've been wanting to ask, are there any Changjo-ers out there that has set up a piano project of Shinhwa's songs? Well..you see..I want to start a project where I transcribe Shinhwa's songs for piano and post it up for pianists to play. I haven't seen any yet so I thought I'd start it. But I wanna get a confirmation from veteran Changjo-ers if there is any out there because I don't wanna be labeled as a copycat or something. I have done it for TVXQ and since now my fandom for Shinhwa is growing, I want to be able to do part of my contribution as a Changjo-er too. I don't sub vids so playing Shinhwa songs on piano is what I know I can do. Let me know? For my TVXQ Piano project, you can go here. I've found a few sheets of their songs but their discography is extensive and I wanna expand what I have already gathered. I wanna do Young Gunz first coz there's jazzy elements to it.

*twirls out*

.:edit:.

*skips back in*

I found this which is hilarious to the bone. no subs tho...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z40jhoH5HU

Dongwan's imitation of a monkey-call was drop dead funny!!

Classic Shinhwa playfulness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJg5HLVlLmA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJi58GIZBjI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXYDzVrljW4

THIS just pulls your heart-strings (with the occasional playfulness of MinWan)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrxqbrFGTyg

*goes back to watch more*

*peeks in*

oh yesshh..I almost forgot...I've been wondering..is it the coordinator's fashion statement or does Shinhwa (espesh Jin and Hyesung) has a thing for caps? Like as though they have a bad hair day everyday? And sunglasses too. I notice Hyesung and Andy wear them A LOT. And where and how did Sung's crab dance and Mum,please buy me dance come about? Oh! Andy's heart dance too. Have been always wondering about those.

And I want Shinhwa's songs from the SM Winter+Summer album releases but most threads share the entire album which I'm not keen on. Anywhere to get single links of just Shinhwa's SM Town releases?

unnie no worries.. time flies i'll will be able to see them soon. Though we MISS THEM SO MUCH now, but it's all worth it.

Yeap time is going fast. If you think about it and don't count the months, Eric and Dongwan will be back next year!!!! YAYYYYY!!! Hahaha I know it's at the end of next year, but just saying "next year" makes it sound shorter. haha that's just me. But darn, then Minwoo and JunJin will be gone by this year, I hope they go fast, because I can't wait anymore. :P

Guest samshiku

hello! haven't been in here for a UBER long time...

i saw the article in the newspaper about wannie and i was like 'that poor guy'

if i am not mistaken this is not the 1st time he has been used as the example of 'kpop artistes who has gone for surgery'

the funny thing is - no one would have actually suspected him of doing it if he didn't confess it himself cos the nose looks THE SAME lol. his nose was slanted slightly to one side and so he only corrected the slant

i am just rather irritated that the article said that his nose was 'flat' when it wasn't -they were making it sound like he had a flat ugly nose

oh well

haha i see wannie in the news much more than i see eric though :(

miss eric!

Guest 80slitenite

My 1000 post! 만세!

Like we talked about a few pages ago 07 KBS Gayo perf aka Wet Shinhwa. hehe

Wannie always wears the best shirts. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

e5gphw.jpg29vnvrk.jpg

2i7l0rl.jpgsz8z9g.jpg

15rgwba.jpg2i24lkn.jpg

f52k2c.jpg2a7wz8y.jpg

qzp6qb.jpg210k66x.jpg

mhpt3p.jpgqz5835.jpg

eoy9s.jpgr7spiu.jpg

122g5dx.jpg34xid6d.jpg

20as595.jpgbiqgx0.jpg

2epj5vs.jpg2n08pyf.jpg

2jcdpc9.jpg2h308eb.jpg

t6wjts.jpg2lkwsg7.jpg

2el5ki8.jpg

2ylaijn.jpg3451na8.jpg

Guest 1wawa3

^buahahha. Wet Shinhwaaaa.. Thanks 80slitenite!

Dongwan and Minwoo purposely stood directly under the rain, IMO.

I think Sungie didn't really stand under the rain because he didn't want to mess up his hair. We all know how fussy he is when it comes to his hair. XD

omo, those pictures never fail to make me faint @__@. they are soooo HOT!! seriously that was the hottest perf ever!!!. i can watch that clip nonstop :D hehehe. thanks for the pictures!

haha i see wannie in the news much more than i see eric though :(

miss eric!

AH! i miss you!!! you havent been here in ages >__< are have you been lurking? anyways, yes! i miss eric too =[

BUT!!! maybe this is eric? its recent

help out! do you guys think this is eric? people at biz (including me) think this is eric who is helping minwoo =]

file_down.jpg

Guest infinityyy

lina26435, that would be wonderful if you can start a piano channel thing for Shinhwa songs! I haven't seen many Shinhwa piano covers and I've always tried to play Shinhwa songs, but the piano sheets for the songs are a bit too complicated for me and sometimes the sheets are a bit different from what beginners like me think they sound like (ie: Gonna be alright -- my fave Shinhwa song of all time, but the song is too complicated for me to play T_T )

And ooh wee, Shinhwa in the rain ;) keke<3

Guest rose_liana

^ lol my all time fav song is "its gonna be alright" too!!! if lina26435 could play it with the piano, it would be better!!!

BTW, lina26435, if you really want to do the piano channel for Shinhwa, of course we all will support you no mater what! i dont think someone have done that yet..fighting!

80slitenite OMG!!! those people are so sexy!!! its their best 'TOP' perf ever!!! and its TOPless!!! poor andy.. i didnt know he was sick at that time...BTW, thanks for sharing those pics..! :w00t:

strawberry16 i think its really Eric!!! so happy to see them helping each other.. :wub:

Guest nglkt

I just watched Jinnie on Star Golden Bell!! But I think this episode was a few weeks ago. But, I saw him on my TV! :w00t: And he was with his wife Siyeong! Don't know much about her except that she starred in BoF. They were very cute and Jinnie was stealing glances at her once a while. :)

Hahahah....I guess that's why leader-sshi is referred to as alien. At least I'm not the only one who thinks that he doesn't look Korean. :P The more I listen to Young Gunz (my current most viewed MV ), the more I love him ghetto-style rap. His accent is really prominent. B)

I got this from Trish's channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BxTUZiO1KA

Isn't Dongwan serving the army??? :huh: But it's dated April09??

I have come to a conclusion that even though Hyesung doesn't like skinship that much, but he didn't mind touchy Hyori, she probably had (and still does) a crush on our crab prince for her to be extra touchy towards this particular 79er than the rest and that's all there is to it.

Oh yesh eonnieS...I've been wanting to ask, are there any Changjo-ers out there that has set up a piano project of Shinhwa's songs? Well..you see..I want to start a project where I transcribe Shinhwa's songs for piano and post it up for pianists to play. I haven't seen any yet so I thought I'd start it. But I wanna get a confirmation from veteran Changjo-ers if there is any out there because I don't wanna be labeled as a copycat or something. I have done it for TVXQ and since now my fandom for Shinhwa is growing, I want to be able to do part of my contribution as a Changjo-er too. I don't sub vids so playing Shinhwa songs on piano is what I know I can do. Let me know? For my TVXQ Piano project, you can go here. I've found a few sheets of their songs but their discography is extensive and I wanna expand what I have already gathered. I wanna do Young Gunz first coz there's jazzy elements to it.

*twirls out*

.:edit:.

*skips back in*

I found this which is hilarious to the bone. no subs tho...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z40jhoH5HU

Dongwan's imitation of a monkey-call was drop dead funny!!

Classic Shinhwa playfulness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJg5HLVlLmA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJi58GIZBjI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXYDzVrljW4

THIS just pulls your heart-strings (with the occasional playfulness of MinWan)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrxqbrFGTyg

*goes back to watch more*

*peeks in*

oh yesshh..I almost forgot...I've been wondering..is it the coordinator's fashion statement or does Shinhwa (espesh Jin and Hyesung) has a thing for caps? Like as though they have a bad hair day everyday? And sunglasses too. I notice Hyesung and Andy wear them A LOT. And where and how did Sung's crab dance and Mum,please buy me dance come about? Oh! Andy's heart dance too. Have been always wondering about those.

And I want Shinhwa's songs from the SM Winter+Summer album releases but most threads share the entire album which I'm not keen on. Anywhere to get single links of just Shinhwa's SM Town releases?

Regarding the piano scores... I have some on shinhwa11th. it's all the shinhwa piano scores i've found over the years. I have the piano score for Once in a lifetime too (in a book), have yet to scan it. =)

Thanks for transcribing Shinhwa songs!!! I'll watch out for it on your youtube channel!

Regarding the Dongwan video, it's the latest video of him! Eric and him are currently serving public service (Eric's at the subway station while Dongwan works somewhere in seodaemun). There are some times where there were events held eg. blood drive, spring festival, and they were asked to honour the event as a public servant. For Dongwan, he was asked to perform a few songs at the spring festival, which explains the fancam of him!

As for why the members always wear caps... Junjin has natural curly hair which makes it really hard to maintain. The members always laugh at his hair texture (refer to Shinhwa's Infinity Challenge) thus, Jinnie will wear a cap. Hyesung wears a cap everywhere he goes as he's self conscious about his appearance. Haha... For Minwoo, he wears the caps he designs! As for the rest... when they do not go to the hair salon to style their hair for the day, they will wear a cap/beanie to cover their unstyled hair. Haha...

As for Hyesung's crab dance... It started in 2004 and became Hyesung's trademark dance. He dances it everywhere! No one really knows how it started but Hyesung just started to do the dance on shows.

But... Remember how Eric always laugh at how Hyesung dances... His hands isn't straight when it's supposed too... It probably reminded the members of how a crab's claw look like.. And thus, they started making Hyesung do the crab dance. I'm not really sure about the mummy buy me that dance and Andy's heart dance..

AND OMG those are DDG (Drop Dead Gorgeous) pics of them! Dongwan was drenched!!!!

It looks like Eric in the pic. The hair, the height etc... Should be him, since he's pretty free recently... =)

80slitenite-omo!omo! ottoke!!?(*fanning*)ok i must calm down!! i haven't seen those pics!! gosh!! thank you thank you!! i didn't know ANDY was sick that time,that explains!

lina26435-that's a good idea!! we will support u on that!! i wanna hear some piano versions too!!

rose_liana-thank you for posting the links!!

strawberry16-i really think it's eric!! i miss our 4D leadernim!!

Tiff - Thanks so much for those wet Shinhwa pics! Hehe! Wannie does always wear the best shirts. His shirt was practically see-through!

chubby^green^ - I absolutely agree with you. That performance will always be one of their best performances ever!

Guest 80slitenite

EH?! No one has posted in here since yesterday?!

What could possible attract girls?

This?!

2rwx89c.jpg

This?!

oh44yx.jpg

Ya jincha. Nah you guys are too innocent for that. Covers Trish's, Nicole's, and all the other dongsaengies' eyes. XDDDD

Woo! I need to lie down a bit. Unnie just got a little dizzy. XDD

Guest rose_liana

^ I'm above 18..so, no need to cover my eyes LOL

OMG!!! thats was so hot!!! Dongwan oppa!!! Kyaa!!! :w00t: Gurlp!!..hahaha

i think everybody will become perverted after seeing those pics...*oh my, why is it my room feel so hot now?* :sweatingbullets:

BTW, thanks for sharing...indeed, Dongwan oppa has the best body!!

Guest nglkt

UNNIE I SAW IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Before I liked Shinhwa, Dongwan never occurred to me to be a muscle man. I've always thought he has the same body and hyesung. BUT I know i'm wrong!

Dongwan's body scares me at times. He must have trained so much!!!

I've uploaded a subbed video for all those RICSYUNG lovers out there!!!

Hyesung used to say that he had never seen Eric even though they live in the same building. He said that he bought the house without knowing that Eric lived below him. YA right... I'm SO sure he didn't know.

There has been many ricsyung interactions as they live in the same building for the second time!!! Hyesung speaks of one on his recent show!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6UI3V80dfw

wahhh...thank you so much for your support!!! I'm learning all the songs that I got from various forums as well as from Shinhwa11th. Thanx so much for sharing! I'll do my best and put it up once i think it's ready to be heard by changjo-ers. >.<

Yaay! I found that K-Gayo performance and am downloading it now!! *phew* 14 parts. 2 down, 12 to go. XD It'll be worth the wait!

I watch Young Gunz every night before I go to bed! It's SOOOOO catchy and I LOVE the camaraderie!

Thanx sooooo much trish for answering my curiousity. the more i watch their vids, more question will arise. Hehhehehe...

I am now looking for videos that are in their Winter Story 2004-2005 where they did the Confessions, and if I'm not wrong, Dongwan's secret[?] or something. it's in the same album too. Totally didn't get WHY Hyesung did the Negapasser track. Weird but funny. XD He was probably making fun of Eric's CF??? Should be able to find it in the biz, no? :rolleyes:

Archived