[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

hmm, I'm still a little unable to accept that JunJin and Jung Ryeo Won dated...but who knows they may have 'cause she was part of Charkra and Kpop Bands are pretty close to eachother...but until I can hear/see him admit that they dated I will not be able to believe it. <sigh> I actually don't want to know any, and would rather have them keep it to themselves! Okay enough of my opinion. SHINHWA CHANGJO!!!!! :D

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest grrly

nglkt: wow, didn't realize HS had the most 'gf' I would've thought it would be JJ hehe..

I'd like to share this vid...It's a clip from nonstop with MW on it...He revealed shinhwa's secret why their albums always sell well! haha

forward to 6:38

That reminds me of JJ's ghost dream during their 8th jib! haha

Junjin: Kim Hyojin(true), Jung Ryeowon(true), So Hyojin

Hyesung: S.E.S's shoo(true), Yoomin (supposedly to be true), Lee Sooyoung, Lee Hyori, Song Yunhye

Eric: Kim Heesun (true), Park Siyeon (true), Han Jihye

Minwoo: Seo Jiyoung( true), Shin Ae (true), Amy (currently dating)

Dongwan: Kim Taehee?!

Andy: Kim Gyuri

Holy wow! First of all, I'd never expect scandals to be discussed so openly amongst Changjo-ers. Coz certain fanclub forums totally ban discussing or regards such topics as sensitive issues which should not even be mentioned at all. I love being a Changjo even more now!!

Woooahh...Jinnie dated Jung Ryeowon? I remember her from MNiKSS. Didn't know she was in a singing girl group too! I wonder if she was the one with Jinnie at that time when he met with Kang Ho Dong in a North Korean restaurant as discussed in YSMM with all 6 of the members. These 2 part specials are hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkBt7ruuCfk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPNg0T0lN-c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQHN5IOmmJk

Credits to ntvd1[at]youtube

Sungie is definitely the Little Prince. hahaha..! Look at all the princesses! He recently did Family Outing where Hyori is a permanent family member. This link doesn't have HyeRi moments but I just find it really cutely funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvBniR4XUew

Credits to MinSquare91Subs[at]youtube

And I recently watched one of Sungie's early vids 'First Person'...tore my heart to bits. Equipped with a story line, it isn't just a PV.

Wannie and Taehee!! OMO.... :w00t:

Thanx for sharing such info Trish!

Random Vid

Shinhwa men playing PSP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3gkVV4aDMI

Credits to rainsingapore[at]youtube

urgh jung ryeo won <_<

for me she is just a bad memory

seriously

anyway

something to share

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy promises that Shinhwa will never split,

Monday March 30, 2009 Korea

Andy, member of Korean supergroup Shinhwa held his first solo fanmeeting in Taiwan, “2009 Lee Sunho The First New Dream in Taipei” at TICC, who filled up about 70% of the venue and contributed to about NT$4.5 million (approx USD132,400) in ticket revenue. He specially performed Shinhwa’s ‘T.O.P’, which was the first song that Shinhwa performed when they made their first trip to Taiwan 9 years ago. Footage from their trip back then was also shown, and Andy said, “Looking at the video puts me in a very nostalgic mood, I wish we could go back to those days. Shinhwa will never disband.”

Andy made his entrance on stage amidst high-decibel screams from the fans and kicked off the fanmeeting with ‘Propose’. He even greeted the fans in Chinese, saying “大家好!我是Andy,我愛妳們!” (Hi everyone, I’m Andy, I love you all!”

When the video with scenes of Shinhwa’s first Taiwan trip played on the screens, the fans seemed to be transported back in time as they exclaimed at the precious footage.

Proteges Jumper make their appearance

Andy recently took on the role of producer to produce for newcomer duo Jumper, and on this day Andy performed the Shinhwa classic ‘T.O.P’ with them, which brought the atmosphere to a climax, and fans cheered just as loudly for the newcomers. After some games with the fans, Andy ended his fanmeeting on a perfect note with ‘Love Song’.

source: Apple Daily

translated by: midnightgirl13 @ absolutshinhwa

------------------------------------------

isnt that sweet?

Guest rose_liana

chubby^green^ what kind of bad memory is JRW? please do share about it...coz i really like this girl! i love the fact that JJ and JRW have dated before but sadly they clash..but now, i've no more worried because JJ has his 'wife'..kekeke

and the promise of andy~~~we would hold it forever!!

Guest rose_liana

chubby^green^ what kind of bad memory is JRW? please do share about it...coz i really like this girl! i love the fact that JJ and JRW have dated before but sadly they clash..but now, i've no more worried because JJ has his 'wife'..kekeke

and the promise of andy~~~we would hold it forever!!

Ops!! double posts..mianheyo

Oh. Question. In your opinions, which is the most hottest performance of the song Brand New that I could find and download for personal spazz moment??

^ Did anyone ever answer ? ^_^

Anyways, my fave brand new perf of all time was when Eric won at the 2004 mbc drama awards. You could tell they were in high spirits and just happy. The stage is small, so it doesn't look like they're trying to run from one end of the stage to the other and you can see most of the members in the backview when they zoom to single shots. And it's my 2nd fave Standby team combo (back-up dancers). They're not just performing in front of the regular music crowd or fangirls (I love you SHCJers, but it's still refreshing ^^), and there are friends in the crowd like Hyunbin. Kim Min Jung, Park Sun-young and even their old acquaintance, Andre Kim. lol It's kinda cool seeing celebs taking pics of celebs. Plus, Dongwan puts the finishing touch on the perfect shinhwa moment by being the dork that he is and dropping his mic just as the perf ends lolz

The vid with higher views: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu34TTtv5O8

Someone uploaded in higher Quality: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNp4Ip51Ik0

nglkt: wow, didn't realize HS had the most 'gf' I would've thought it would be JJ hehe..

I'd like to share this vid...It's a clip from nonstop with MW on it...He revealed shinhwa's secret why their albums always sell well! haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rS-pri3Jks...feature=related

forward to 6:38

That reminds me of JJ's ghost dream during their 8th jib! haha

^ Yeah, it's a Korean superstition that seeing ghosts means the album will do well.

Hence the ghost story Jinnie told for 8th jib lolz

-----------------

Wannie and KTH? Like kriza said, he wishes~ hahaha~ Yeah, Wannie's pretty private and if he dates celebs, he seems to date less famous gals in the entertainment biz...so not much is known...though we know that he does date.

Bad memories? Yeah, Jinnie and JRW *wince* Bad, bad. Don't know if we should talk about it...semi-confirmed rumors?? It's kinda implied, but Brian talks about it on one of the YSMM eppies. poor brian

Minwoo-Seo Jiyoung-Ryu shi won semi-triangle thingy wasn't pretty either :ph34r: Poor Bong.I guess it's nice that they managed to part 'amicably'. The man doesn't have much luck with the ladies he falls for, huh? In other words, Miss A better not hurt Bongie *humph*

And Eric's marriage intentions towards KHS...would've been weird. lolz

This talk about girls made me remember another bad scandal/rumour involving Jinnie (he can be so reckless and his cluelessness can be deadly sometimes >.<)...shouldn't talk about it cuz it's best forgotten, right? :ph34r:

Guest nglkt

i think the jj-jrw scandal was true. it was huge, i remember. because jrw was an official shinhwa changjo. i think the both of them had admitted the relationship. but let's not go into details k? =)

anyways shinhwa11th has subbed the Ms Korea VS Shinhwa Water Games cut!

thanks iluvhyesung unnie!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llbZpX0cR5U...re=channel_page

thanks 1wawa3 and rachelle(sydney0428)!!! :D ♥♥♥ thanks for the welcome!!!

grrly,lina26435 thanks for the links!!i'm gonna watch it now!!

crystalis-i love this brand new performance too,and wannie's expression when he dropped the mic was cute!!!did andy dropped the mic too in a different brand new performance?

nglkt-for the sub and for sharing it to us!!!

The vid with higher views: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu34TTtv5O8

Someone uploaded in higher Quality: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNp4Ip51Ik0

^ Yeah, it's a Korean superstition that seeing ghosts means the album will do well.

Hence the ghost story Jinnie told for 8th jib lolz

lol jin ghost story

that one, at one moment i was so into that story

cause of the way he talk about it

that i actually believed it

aish

:P

anyway that brand new perf is my fav too

wannie smile is epic

that boy has the most beautiful smile ever

so cute

:P

^ Sigh~ I know, Wannie's smile is so gorgeous...he could be a smiley :D XD

@ moca_hanzel- haha~ yeah, Andy did. He really had to scramble for that one. didn't he?

-----------------

Uggg~ woke up at 4am to start researching a paper...got to procrastinate or gonna go crazy~~

Don't we miss our ETs??

ET.jpg

On another note, Minwoo really likes filming in front of Eric posters, cardboard figures, etc. (particularly in elevators) lolz

081109M-00001810-03-19.jpg

Guest valmylove

hmmmm.... i am quite curious about the scandals now..... love triangles huh? that bad of a memory (ies)? ohhhhhhh....

^ Did anyone ever answer ? ^_^

Bad memories? Yeah, Jinnie and JRW *wince* Bad, bad. Don't know if we should talk about it...semi-confirmed rumors?? It's kinda implied, but Brian talks about it on one of the YSMM eppies. poor brian

This talk about girls made me remember another bad scandal/rumour involving Jinnie (he can be so reckless and his cluelessness can be deadly sometimes >.<)...shouldn't talk about it cuz it's best forgotten, right? :ph34r:

I hate to say this, but I can't keep it in anymore. The girl Brian talked about was American, Jung Ryeo Won is an Australian. She was raised in Australia. Australia and America are completely different countries. Yeah they may have dated, not that it's true, but maybe she's not actaully the one who "cheated on Brian with JunJin" or "cheated on JunJin with Brian". I'm sorry just reading that Jung Ryeo Won and bad memories just cracks me open from the inside.

i think the jj-jrw scandal was true. it was huge, i remember. because jrw was an official shinhwa changjo. i think the both of them had admitted the relationship. but let's not go into details k? =)

Since I just became a fan last year....was it REALLY that huge?? I don't want to go into details, I just want to know like was it BIG BIG news all over and stuff. Please don't get me wrong. Thanks.

^

details can always be misleading

i dont want to talk about it

let past be past

:)

it was kinda big for shinhwachangjo and brian's fans isnt it?

crystalis lol minu in front of eric?

ha ha ha

i have a few of him doing that too

interesting isnt it?

gosh of course i miss leader

our et leader

sigh

watching those old vids with eric in his usual self which can be said as unusual

i was thinking

the rest like andy, sungie, and others must have missed eric's craziness all the time

:)

Guest rose_liana

^ JJ-JRW thingy~~although, i'm really curious about that, but if it'll hurting me later on, i rather dont want to know..

Minu like filming in front eric's poster?haha..he's so cute afterall..

Oooh...I didn't know bringing up the curiousity of their relationships would revisit unwanted topics. I guess that's why things like these aren't talked about and best avoided. So sorry espesh Jinnie fans. :vicx:

I'm having a hard time digesting the different types of genre that Shinhwa has done for the past 11 years. Probably because I keep referring to the genres and the musical growth with TVXQ. (Eusha Eusha = Balloons)*sigh*...I know it's bad and I really wanna understand Shinhwa's music better, but so far, the only songs that click with me are Brand New, Once in a Lifetime and Perfect Man. :(

I'm not sure whether this has been shared before but I find this hilariously interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3gkVV4aDMI

The are being completely cute in this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4sBVCnvaik

Guest 1wawa3

^ Haha. I remember those videos. Thanks for posting them again lina26435!

I remember after watching the first video, watching them play their PSP totally made me pick up my PSP (which was collecting dust at that point) and started playing again. LOL. haha. I like how the stylist/coordi kinda smack Andy and he was being all cute saying "Did you see that?!?!" XD And they were in their late twenties and still play around like school boys during rehearsal. One of the reason I love them.

That clip was from MinWoo Manwon Haengbok episode right? Anyone know where I can watch the members' Manwon Haengbok eps with subs?

The second one was pure love. I remember we had a discussion in this thread (or was it some where else...?) about whether the guy in the helmet is Andy or not. And I think we've concluded that it was not because the guy seemed to be too tall to be him. XD

that is the thing

i always wanted to watch members manwon haengbok but it is not being subbed

which is a shame for me

cause i always found manwon as a entertaining show

i only see some cuts from wannie, minwoo and sungie and also andy's manwon

but never a full show

sigh

Archived