What Is The Hottest (spicy Hot) Food?

MakahaMusic

Guest cyberfruit

Mexican food isn't spicy to me. Thai cuisine is pretty spicy and Sichuan's really spicy in a good way. I haven't had Korean nor hot Indian food (SADNESS.)

I want to try spicier cuisines!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eliza bennet

I love spicy food and actually add chili peppers to all my dishes - I like that kind of feeling when eating. But the down side of this is that you get used to this and you have to use more to get a similar kick.

I have tried Mexican and it is hot but not that much, I tried Korean (and it is my favorite) it is hot but also very very tasty, my ideal since I can always add more peppers if I need it to be spicier and I have eaten Thai which is really hot (but I don't like Thai food so even though it is hot, I don't prefer to eat it)

Guest sonhyangel

i would say thai....

my neighbor went to thailand for 2 weeks, and (he loves spicy food) he ate the highest level of spicyness at all of his meals, and by the 8th day, he had developed some sort of hole in his stomack due to the heat of the food...

koreans like their food hot, but i really think that thai curries can out due it....

Guest aznprincess08

haha indian food!!!! OMGGG

theres this place in NYC that if you order their most spicy dish and finish it, they give you everything on the house. under the dish, it has this line where it says they are not responsible for any stomach problems, etc.. haha ...

i had one of their low level spicy dishes and to me i was already :sweatingbullets: ... hehe

i would also say thai food hands down as well..thai food involves a lot of fresh chillies...it realllllllly burns your tongue..and nothing helps to calm it down but time...lol~

Thai food for sure. Korean food is barely anything compared to some of the Thai food that's crazy mixed with chilis.

So far, most people say that Thai food is the hottest...

Let me tell you a story about Thai food...

When I used to work in a music store (House of Music) in Ala Moana shopping center when it moved next to Foodland (a supermarket), one of the employees of Foodland gave us a case of 2 day past expired chili pepper potato chips. So about ten or so of our employees tried the chips and everyone spit it out because it was too hot. But not our manager Jeff, who LOVES burning hot foods, and adds tons of tobasco sauce to almost everything he eats. He ate about 8 bags of those chips. One day Jeff went to his friend's house for dinner and she's Thai. He took one bite of her curry, cringed and desperately asked if he could get a glass of milk (Jeff said milk deactivates the burning more than just water). This from a guy who lives for hot foods.

Most of the people that I know who like hot foods say Thai food is the hottest...

Guest geianna

chinese food hands down. if you have ever been to china and tried some of the specialities of each region or even street vendors. yeah no comparsion. bascially your taste buds go into shock and never recover~ ha.

• 6 months later...
Guest kyaaax3

Korean food isn't that spicy (at least the food I've tried at the restaurants.. and my Korean friend's food, haha). It makes my nose runny, but it's not THAT bad. o.0;

I can't speak for authentic Mexican food myself, since I've never had anything authentic spicy Mexican. And I've never had spicy Thai food either. :/

Guest taroe

indian food... i tried it a couple times and my mouth was on fire. everytime i eat thai, the food is just right. maybe i haven't tried their super spicy dishes? o.o

Guest roguechinadoll

I'd bank my money on either authentic Korean or Thai food.

Kind of too chicken out find out for myself, though. haha... >_>;

Guest LazyAzian

Mexican and Thai food are the most spiciest. I don't find Japanese or Korean food spicy at all . . . heck I can eat a bowl of wasabi without complaining.

Guest <3 Kim

I haven’t tried mexican food before.

I like Korean spicy food, and indian spicy food

But I can’t stand Japanese wasabi.

Archived