What Is The Hottest (spicy Hot) Food?

MakahaMusic

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest leeniie_bayb

Lao & Thai food

Depending on how much chilis in whatever dish.

Mexican food can be spicy too.

MMM Spicy food =]

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

most ppl in the western parts of the world, try cantonese food which is VERY light, but if you go to eat from other parts of china is like WOAH

it's HUNAN first (their food is SERIOUSLY spicy >.<

then sichuan

then thai

then korean I think or is it mexican??

SICHUAN FOOD IS LOVELYYYYY

Guest bonbons

I remember watching a television series on the food channel where they discover the spiciest food in the world...which is Indian food, a type of curry they have is like, unberable XD when they cook the food the cook has to wear a gas mask to keep from choking from the curry.

Guest badhairday

I agree with those that say that authentic Sichuan food is spicy. I've been to a couple of Sichuan restaurants in the bay area... and boy oh boy, the spices can burn your tongue and then some...

But that said, I haven't tried spicy korean and thai food.... I don't think Mexican food is that spicy. One of my best friend is Mexican and I eat over at her house all the time... so far, nothing that I've eaten there were that spicy.

Guest neena

THAI FOOD IS VERY SPICY!! I WAS IN THAILAND AND HAVE ONE OF THE CURRY DISHES...SO HOT!! BUT SO GOOD!! I WANNA TRY INDIAN FOOD...I HEARD INDIAN IS VERY SPICY TOO.

Guest mianaw

any food can be cooked extremely spicy but it would taste bad but the types of food i have eaten that are spicy and good have to be mexican and indian/pakistani. Since I am pakistani, i eat extremely hot and spicy rice, and curry and other food, my mom and aunts make the spiciest dishes with a wide variety of indian spices, most indian restaurants will give you the mild version of a dish so you never get what the best flavor of a dish is, asking for a dish at an indian restaurant should come with the description if it is hot and spicy or mild. i think this goes for most food from different asian countries and hispanic ones, with malaysian food too, because i have been to a malaysian restaurant where you can ask for spicy version of the dish and it tasted extremely good.

• 6 months later...
Guest JOONIE.su

korean... if you make it yourself or in korea that is.. lol in the us, they make it mild even if you ask them to make it extra spicy

thai is not that spicy... to me at least.

LOL korean food isn't that spicy :blink:

I eat thai food on a daily basis and there are still certain dishes that i cannot eat because it's just too freaking spicy! I know my dad eats papaya salad with like 10 chilli's in it. crazy

Guest brightstars90

indian food yooooo.....

we put a lot of chili powders and other spices.... XD!

and dont forget we have the spiciest chilies ever lol...

Guest HERMIT

In my experience, I'd say it's a toss-up between Thai and Indian food.

While some cultures have some spicy dishes, it just strikes me how much Thai and Indian cuisine overall is seemingly predicated on the basis of spiciness alone.

Guest IlikeChicken

Korean food isn't that spicy food people o_0 unless you're a wuss or something

So far, I agree that Szechuan and Thai food are hella spicy OUCH

Archived